Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting how Dick can spew vulgarities and insults waaayy below the belt at the other HGs, their husbands, their boyfriends, their little daughters, and I read here that ..."it's the game"... "it's his strategy"... "sticks and stones"..."word are just words"..."it's all good"...

But when someone, FINALLY stands up to Dick and the worse she does is call his mother the "B" word, in response to the verborrhea of insults he's vomiting at her non stop...All of a sudden that is an unforgivable transgression. The worse thing anyone can say to anyone. How dare Jameka yell back at Dick that one horrible, despicable, traumatizing "insult" to his mother...she should shut up and let him go on telling Amber more "beautiful" things about Amber's little daughter's life...now, that's more acceptable...and, of course...just words.

I say GO JAMEKA! I hope they ALL give, loudly, a little piece of their minds to Dick, before he leaves. What goes around comes around...Dick is only getting his just deserts, and it's about time!

Double standards. Amber has been hated from the beginning and Jameka was disliked when she got wierd with the bible stuff. If they were liked, it would be all okay to go back at Dick.

Dick = Hypocrite....it was okay for him to call on god before Amber's vote.

Okay, I just saw the feed of the argument with Jameka/Waaahhhmber and Dick. I don't believe I'll watch anymore of this season. It was absolutely disgusting and hypocritical of Jameka to call Dick's mother a b...h while proclaiming to be a Christian in the same breath.

The goal of every Christian is to try to be as good a person and as Christ-like as possible. It isn't a free pass to behave however you like. The most important tenet to every Christian, though, is to represent Christ's love to others - especially people who have doubts or don't know His love. Jameka gave Christians every where a black eye - even though, hopefully, people saw through her hypocrisy.

While Dick's outbursts were horrible - he never professed to be anything other than what he was.

On another note: Jameka is so incredibly ignorant because all she can do is just keep repeating the same phrases over and over and over and over just to drown out whomever else is speaking. If she cannot come up with anything intelligent to say - or even an intelligent retort - she resorts to repitition - like a 6 year old saying "I know you are but what am I - I know you are but what am I", etc.

She fell all the way to the irritating level that Waddling Waaahmber sits on and if that's all that is left to watch on this season - then forget it - I'm out of there.

Kat

PS: Oh, and let's not forget about the disgusting, cowardly conduct of Dustin - peeking in through the door - yelling his brave insults behind the skirts of the other two.

I agree that Jam has now proven herself as a hypocrite.........ED never pretended to be anything more that the evil jerk he is........Jam on the other hand has gone out of her way to claim she is morally superior because she is a christian...........now, she's gone to ED's level.......by egging him on, calling his mom a bitch and making judgements about him, telling Amber about how God is going to get even with him........are those the actions of a true christian woman :animated_scratchchin: .....and Jam is the one who said people should judge me by my actions!

I, too am sick of this year's cast.....I say give the money to charity and send them all home!

Jam went into the Kitchen looking to get Dick started....Then Amber came in to join in on Dick, while he was making dinner for Dani and himself.

Eric is a slime bucket, and as far as Dust-Bag goes....just wait. He will probably make Dick look like choir boy!

........Jam on the other hand has gone out of her way to claim she is morally superior because she is a christian

I have never heard Jameka say she is morally superior to anyone in the house. I don't think she held her own in arguing with Dick and she later admitted she was very wrong to call his mother a bitch. Just because she uses her religion to help herself be better does not mean she is perfect or a saint. Jameka is human, I'm just glad she didn't come out swinging which it seems like she wanted to do.

She put herself in a no-win situation last night and I hope she learned from it.

Don't you J people remember her intro into the game, she's a good person but if you get on my bad side you'll regret it. I believe Jam had this bottled up for weeks. I believe most of her praying was to give her strength. Dick by his tirades, name-calling and tea pouring made her stand up to him finally and just give him back a taste of his own medicine. Just because its being said Dick was upfront about being mean, doesnt' give him a free pass to do it either. Being holed up in a house with people you wouldn't have as friends in real life is the hardest thing to do. I applaud Jameka for standing up for herself, and I still think she is a good Christian woman.

Say what you will about my girl Jameka, but nobody has said as much to Dick when he goes off on his psychotic tantrums than she is right now.

Jameka is a coward who hides behind her religion and the numbers. I'll tell you why she finally stood up to Dick! Because finally, they see that the odds are in their favor now! They have the numbers which they've had all the while and was too retarded to see that. They all could have jumped Dick 40 days ago when he started reaming on Kail and Jen. The Dicklettes could have grown spines long before this but they all were cowards.

Give it a moment, Dustin is going to turn on Jameka very soon. The queen assh*le is in charge and that's the way he wants to keep it.

Jameka was patient for awhile with Dick. She's had enough of his rantinga and blew up at him. I don't blame her a bit. oh, and it has nothing to do with number of votes. just the number of times Dick has gone off on them.

MexiKat and lvgal.. you nailed it! i think that is why people are left with such a bad taste in their mouths when they see the bible thumpers act up like this. its Do as i say, not as i do.

meanwhile, dick has never pretended to be anything but a dick.

so who would YOU rather go up against? a snake in the grass that you cant see? or the dick right in your face?

has nothing to do with number of votes. just the number of times Dick has gone off on them.

When I said she has the numbers, I didn't mean in votes. I meant that she now has the number of people also willing to fight it out with Dick. Before none of the dicklettes would stand up to him when he bullied people. They just sat there cowering and hoping that he wouldn't attack them.

Personally, I would never want to be in the house with someone like Dick who decided he doesn't like you then screams and swears at you canstantly, pours tea on you, and starts loud awkward fights with everybody. Poor Jen tried so hard just to be calm, and he still wouldn't cool off so even if you are very nice to him, it won't work, you will still feel his wrath. Jameka will be nice to you if you are nice to her. She is also loyal to her friends and will even sacrafice things for them to her own detriment.

The lady reads the bible, she is not expected to be a complete saint. It was said here Christains should try to be as nice as possible. Yes but you better cannonize someone who has NEVER lost thier temper, ever in their life. Even Jesus lost his temper, so personally I forgive Jameka for losing her temper once after all these times everyone else got rant anfter rant in.

I didn't read the whole thread so if this has been repeated, sorry.

Dick was way out of line with some of the things he said last night but you know what? Jameka actually annoyed me more, and I used to like her.

What annoyed me is how she would insult him right back, even bringing up his daughter and mother (granted Dick did it first) yet in the same breath talk about how good a christian she is, during the same argument. That's pretty messed up. Christians are taught to turn the other cheek, not insult someone and then say "but I have eternal salvation".

Jameka seems to think since she's a Christian, she can say anything she wants because she has a free pass.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me, and almost scary.

They're all vile Soyyo, and two wrongs don't make a right, especially when Jameka and Amber are being hypocrites about it.

Jameka is USING her religion as a crutch and that is a major affront to the Christian community.

Dick is an a'hole and I don't like him, but Jameka in my opinion is worse because she uses religion to shield herself and excuse what she says.

Why was Jameka following Dick around the house trying to start a fight? She just had lots to unload I guess.

It's OK when Jameka does it apparently.

Everyone on this damn board knows how much I can't stand Dick and what he did to some of the girls. Everyone knows when Dick would follow around certain people and throw around his hate I didn't like it.

I ALSO don't like it when Jameka did it to him. I'm no hypocrite. If someone does something wrong, IT'S WRONG. Period.

Revenge is petty and wrong no matter who does it.

If Jameka is going to follow Dick around and confront him, then all bets are off and she is just as guilty.

If Jameka was so much a Christian, she would not have called Dick's mother a bitch. Isn't Dick's mother a preacher and doesn't everyone in the house know it? Christian's don't call preachers bitches. That is definitely a no-no in the eyes of God. As the bible states "touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm". I'm sure that also means verbally.

Archived