Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I KNOW I can't stand Jameka. I've known that for a few weeks. However, I'm not sure how I feel about Dick. He certainly has gone too far on several occasions. However, he isn't sneaky or secretive and one knows where they stand with him. One thing I know for sure, he makes interesting television.

Dick has verbally attacked almost every person in that house. He feels if they dont do as he tells them that he has the right to verbally abuse them. Enough was enough and it was long over due that people stood up to his bullying crap.Amber, Dustin and Jameka got some good shots of their own in tonight but it was always Dick starting it as usual

Dick walked away when Jameka came outside and sat between he and Daniele. Then she followed him into the kitchen while he was cooking dinner. She is the aggressor in this particular situation. She gives Christians a bad name IMHO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all I saw Dustin doing was yelling things at Dick from the backyard. I'm not even sure if Dick heard him as he was in the kitchen.

And yes, Jameka was definitely the aggresser. She followed him to the backyard and then into the kitchen.

Also, she does give Christians a bad name. I thought good Christians watched their language but Amber and Jameka say f*** quite a bit. Actually, I was surprised that they used profanity since they were both claiming to be Christians. What's up with that?

No it's not a commonly used phrase in the black community... but this wasn't a race fight.

I guess I wasn't clear enough. If you don't know something is supposed to be an insult it doesn't have the sting the person meant for it to have. Not really about race, but about language. Sorry

Jameka never professed to be a perfect person, I think she uses her religion to keep that part of herself in check. She lost it tonight. Once she cooled down she was apologetic about calling Dick's mom a bitch and knows it was wrong to go there.

Every person is a work in progress. At least she's trying something to make herself a better person, not perfect just better.

After in the back yard when Dustin and Eric where saying C things about Dani being dead ect... A real Christian (Jameka) would have not even sat three and listen to them......She is one of the worst kind of Christian FAKE

Interesting how Dick can spew vulgarities and insults waaayy below the belt at the other HGs, their husbands, their boyfriends, their little daughters, and I read here that ..."it's the game"... "it's his strategy"... "sticks and stones"..."word are just words"..."it's all good"...

But when someone, FINALLY stands up to Dick and the worse she does is call his mother the "B" word, in response to the verborrhea of insults he's vomiting at her non stop...All of a sudden that is an unforgivable transgression. The worse thing anyone can say to anyone. How dare Jameka yell back at Dick that one horrible, despicable, traumatizing "insult" to his mother...she should shut up and let him go on telling Amber more "beautiful" things about Amber's little daughter's life...now, that's more acceptable...and, of course...just words.

I say GO JAMEKA! I hope they ALL give, loudly, a little piece of their minds to Dick, before he leaves. What goes around comes around...Dick is only getting his just deserts, and it's about time!

Jameka made a good move by keeping Eric over Kail. Why should she keep a player that would be obligated to D&D when they could get out from under Dick's tyranical bullying tactics? She did a good job along with the other 4.

Totally agree! It was a great move. Watching the feeds I can see how liberated they all feel now that they are not afraid of Dick anymore. They better stick together, though, the week is just begining...This year the show is living up to it's promise...expect the unexpected, LOL!

They had already decided that Dick was going this week, he didn't need to do anything else. My fear is they know his weak spot is Daniele and if they really want to hurt him all they have to do is evict her. He should be careful, a lot of his plans have a way of backfiring on him.

Jen was an idiot because she didn't talk back, Amber and Jam are idiots for talking back...puhleeze! Dick was going up anyway, he's not "starting to push anyone's buttons" he's been doing that for a few weeks now. His "convincing" people to kick him out is unnecessary because, THEY WANT HIM OUT ALREADY! Dan's no one's first target...HE IS!

He's just saving face. Just so he can say later that he'd planned it that way...like he does every time...ugh!

True. A great line tonite was when Dustin waked outside and asked had they sprayed .

Dick said I do not know but they missed you !

Jen talked back she did it in a dignified way with class unlike the meth Ho and and a so called professed Christian.

Jameka is arrogant and it is about time somebody sees that. And I have had it with her nonsense Christian talk, especially after how she's talking about Dick's mother!!!

Agree Stephany, thats the thing that made me not like Jam right off, her saying she is a christian and then turn around in the same breath and cuss??. Her and Amber both it's disgusting! No real christian talks like that and believe me I know I have been raised in church and know pleanty of christians. It just makes me sick that she uses the Bible and God card. Dick has a foul mouth but he dosen't pretend he's something he's not either. I hope Jame leaves soon!

Totally agree! It was a great move. Watching the feeds I can see how liberated they all feel now that they are not afraid of Dick anymore. They better stick together, though, the week is just begining...This year the show is living up to it's promise...expect the unexpected, LOL!

Lol.. Not afraid of Dick anymore? I guess thats why Eric and Dustin ran right inside to stand up for Jam and Amber then, instead of Dustin taking off his mike and yelling through a closed door? and Eric didn't hide in the hot tub outside?. And then when Dick would go outside after it all happened they would quit talking about him until he went back inside. Oh sure they are not afraid of him anymore but they can't say anything to his face, at least the guy's anyway.

Your wonderful president is a Christian and he lies on the regular... like I said before this religious bashing is making me sick. While i don't think Jameka is a saint, I don't think it is such a big deal. We have to start seperating her beliefs and her game play so we can get a decent post going.

Archived