Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

jameka.jpg

New Thread

Thanks

Don't let Ick get to you hon... show him what a strong woman looks like!!!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i watch the show, some of the live feeds, read stuff here.....

but im not sure i understand why jameka is the one dick yelled out right after kail's eviction...had she promised dick she was voting out eric?

We finally get to see Jam show some spark! I LOVED seeing her stand her ground against Dick- YES.

Jameka made a good move by keeping Eric over Kail. Why should she keep a player that would be obligated to D&D when they could get out from under Dick's tyrannical bullying tactics? She did a good job along with the other 4.

I think Jameka is doing a great job. I just hope her alliance can stick together until she can play for HOH again. AP is really messing up everything. I don't understand why Dick attacked her after the HOH comp. He knew how she was gonna vote. He knew she wouldn't go back on her word. I think he's just being an ass. I'll be glad to see him gone.

you my friends are dillusional, King you are right on, why take out a non power when you could take out someone with power, eric is sooooooo full of it and now I am being subjected to listening to the scum of the earth eric toot his horn with his stupid girlfriend Jessica, but the tables will turn against them , I just feel they will.

I think Jameka is doing a great job. I just hope her alliance can stick together until she can play for HOH again.

She is going to be the first one booted from the alliance...

Sweet Justice...

she ain't dished nothin, just a buch of bs and callin dicks mom a bitch, and talkin in circles, jameka aint got no game.

Say what you will about my girl Jameka, but nobody has said as much to Dick when he goes off on his psychotic tantrums than she is right now. Not one of them, she sat there took what he had to say and gave it back like that. She was not running at all. I AM LOVING IT! :animated_bouncy:

Jameka's an idiot. My husband and I thought it was about time somebody finally called down Jameka, we haven't been able to stand her for weeks. I think she is trying to get Dick to lose it by following him around and acting like an imbecile but he is keeping his cool and holding his own. I think Jameka showed her intelligence and her "game" when she gave up five HOH's when she wasn't even in danger.

Jameka is arrogant and it is about time somebody sees that. And I have had it with her nonsense Christian talk, especially after how she's talking about Dick's mother!!!

Jameka did indeed pick this fight. Something did happen during the live show, not sure how it started but......However, Jameka followed Dick outside and sat down next to him, then he left. She then followed him in the kitchen and picked the fight. Now, Jameka is playing the victim.

Archived