Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

You can usually tell when he's gotten it. If it's something he doesn't like he usually spends a long time in the DR. He spent almost 2 hours the other night coming up with the fake sickness excuse. I'm sure he won't be happy when he hears this one. The first thing he'll do is run up to the HOH room and talk to Jessica.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I guess I'll be watching the live feeds after I finish watching tonights show. Man, I was ROTFLMAO when Dick was messing with Dustin! Especially when he woke him up with the pan!!

Thanx for replying!

BTW, I think it is sooo funny how much time E spends in the DR & with him being "sick." Wait till they all get out & find out "who" he really is & all that he has done! AND... that Dick really knows all the people he says he does!

PLEASE SEND THE QUEEN HOME! I CAN'T STAND THE WAY HE TALKS TO PEOPLE!!!

Thanks JFetch....I have Shotoo and I've watched BBAD a few times,

but I got so tired of watching all those boring pong games. I did

notice that they would call people into the DR at that time of night...

I think someone said BBAD is about two hours ahead of time.

Worse yet, Sho2 is on a tape delay for the west coast...I'm glad I have the feeds now, so I can see what goes on after midnight real time...hamsters play better when they don't think they are being watched on national TV!

What timing! Jam exists, Dani and Ed enter! Cams go to stupid bathroom though....

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is bored with the beer pong games on showtime..............I have to fast forwrd through them, it's impossible to watch in real time......... :food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005: .........it like the movie "ground hog" over and over and over again!

I thought it was funny that Eric thought he was going to get the $$$ for sending Jess quickly when he wasn't supposed to talk to her.........I don't think he should get the $$$ for the half-a**ed attempts he's made on other tasks, either.

I'll try and stay up until he gets out....I want to hear about his reaction...

Then its beddie bye for me... :bedtime:

Thank-you to the live feed posters!

They're probably having to do retakes because he's so mad at what we

want him to do. :furious3:

Love him or hate him, why Eric is a good player:

When he was getting 'the vibe' that the HG's were going against him a few nights ago, he went to Jess right away, and talked about it. When he and Jess were just talking??? Dustin and Whamber totally let it pass over them, buying the story that Eric and Jess were 'sweethearts', and going to get 'married'.

Dustin is saying, 'Do you think I need to campaign?'

Jen caught them outside, Whamber knew they were outside, Dustin had to know they were outside, conspiring, yet they are totally over looking it...

Talk about hiding in plain sight!

It did sound like Jess was going with Eric's spiel. She likes Eric, even if she doesn't trust him. She is likely to believe that his plan is a good one, at least for the next week.

They're in a unique position to align themselves with the truly "honest" players in the game. Honesty is of course shaded a bit grey in the Big Brother house, but think of it this way.

Zach - generally has voted how you would expect him to. Has yet to really tell everyone he's voting one thing then vote another.

Jen - Ditto. She was loyal to Kail and never was a wildcard.

Dick - Ditto. The only person he blindsided was Nick which we've heard him anguish over again and again. A bit of a backstab to Eric but that was a trust issue.

Dani - See Dick.

All four of them are much better in the game if Jess and Eric flip it than otherwise. All four of them have mostly kept to their word.

I could see them easily getting a one week guarantee from Zach & Jen (with Amber and Jameka to pick off) and probably a much longer guarantee from Dick and Dani.

Big Brother is a game of numbers and threats. Dustin is ten times the threat Dick is. Dustin plays with little emotion and has already come close to flipping on his alliance. Dick plays with nothing but emotion and isn't well liked. They aren't even close in terms of long term threat to Eric.

Simply put, as Jess said in her nomination speech this week was about going after those who tried to go after Eric. Dick and Dani, and when one came down rightfully Dustin went up. Even if he doesn't get why he fits. Vote out Dustin, patch things up with Jameka, leave Amber out to dry.

All Eric has to do to win his assignment is tell Jen and Zack he is voting out Dustin and they can save Dick by doing the same.

ding ding ding ding

Assignment done.

ERIC needs a lot of coaching and direction...they have to talk him down from his delusional picture of himself and then plant the whole scheme on how to achieve his AP responsibilities...it can't be easy!

If Eric told them he was voting out Dustin, I could see Jen and Zach using that to their advantage. They vote to evict Dick and tell the others what happened. Thus completely removing the targets on their backs. They would have instant loyalty from Dustin/ Amber and probably Jameka.

I think if Eric outs his voting out Dustin it will spell the end for him. He cannot make an alliance with Dani in any shape or form as she will sell him out as soon as she gets the chance. Trying to backdoor someone does that to an alliance.

Archived