Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

He has a bad track record with getting people voted out. See here

He pushes before he knows America's choice. That is my main problem, he knows and agreed to be "America's Player" and he must have an idea after the votes were made for Dustin to go on the block that there is a possibility that the vote will be to evict Dustin. If Dustin stays that

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don;t think that Eric signed any contract saying that he would always do what america told him to do. He gets 10 grand for every task he completes, but as far as I know he does not HAVE to complete tasks if he does not want to, only if he wishes to receive the 10 grand. The only thing that Eric is forced to do is vote the way america tells him to, which IMO is complete BS. I seriously doubt that the contract he signed is any different than any other HG's. What I don't get is why america insists on screwing him every chance they get. Why not keep the only player that they have any influence on in the game by voting on agendas that will help him, I think that was kind of the point, to give him the advantage of our knowledge we receive by watching things he can't and to let us shake things up in the house, both of which will be gone once he is evicted. I also believe that it is safe to say that this will be the only year of America's Player, as who would be dumb enough to agree to this after seeing what america did to Eric.

First off the word that was edited isn't allowed on this forum... Second you might not care what we sitting behind these computers think, but you would care what that contract that you signed saying that you HAD to do as America said says, because if you don't do as the contract states you at the very least would be sued...

sorry yana, i think i've been watching dick too long and his cussing rubbed off on me. ;)

as far as being sued...i doubt that would ever happen.

he may not get paid for certain tasks...but a lawasuit? c'mon!

What I don't get is why america insists on screwing him every chance they get.

Congratulations shhximxhiding on your first post. I think Eric is screwing America though :animated_scratchchin:

What I don't get is why america insists on screwing him every chance they get.

America likes drama. That's why Dick is so popular. If I wanted to watch a boring season where everyone is happy, I'd watch season 1. Oh wait, it was so bad they never released it on dvd. Even they are ashamed of it.

Eric is either really dumb or really stupid. Why does he campaign before he hears America's instructions? What a moron!

Any one of the house guests would have been a better choice to play for America. Even AMBER!

I voted to evict Dustin. He is an arrogant little jerk and I hope he goes this week.

If I were Eric, I would walk out of the house rather than be forced to vote for Dick. Unfortunately, that would probably break a contract and he couldn't collect his money earned. I seriously would give up the money rather than vote for someone that abusive.

Ummmmm...sure you would. If you had principles you wouldn't even be chosen for this game anyway.

I don't want Eric to go home yet. I don't like him but I like that he doesn't have total control over how he plays. It's nice having somewhat of a puppet in the game. He screwed himself though when he gave America a tongue lashing. At that point, I didn't really care if the vote went in his favor or not. I just wanted him to do what he is directed to do.

One thing to always keep in mind...they are all getting paid for our entertainment. I could care less who wins the 1/2 mill. I just want to be entertained. If it means keeping Dick in the game or someone else that is successful at stirring things up, then I'm all for it. They're all a bunch of idiots anyway...who cares who wins. All I know is that it isn't me!

I'm not so sure my principles are that rigid. I could lie for the game. I just couldn't condone his harassment. Couldn't. I suppose if losing the money meant I couldn't pay the mortgage, I would, but if I were in that situation, I wouldn't gamble on going in the game. Agree with you on one point though, BB wouldn't take me in the first place.

I bet all of them could be at risk for a lawsuit. They are under contract while being in the house. This is a paid job for them. I have heard someone mention that they would not get any stipend for the time they have spent there if they took a voluntary exit.

He very well could be sued if he walked out because he wanted to break the contract because he didn't want to vote the way Amercia wanted...

If he walked out because he couldn't handle the house as a whole no he wouldn't be, but this is different...

I just voted a gazillion times to evict Dustin...I don't care that they said 10 votes...I know these nework 'polls'...it's more to find out how many people are watching, and how involved they are in the show....vote people, vote! Dustin needs to go!

I got all my votes in!!!! I can't wait til Thursday night's show!!!!!

I so want Dustin gone....... :animated_bouncy:

BB is finally starting to get interesting....soon they'll all be eating

each other alive... :argue:

Hi. I asked this under another topic but thought I would try here too. I didnt watch BB yet tonight. Going to in a minute. I was just wondering if America picks the condesending Queen to leave, when will Eric find out?

If he finds out tomorrow, I can only hope that he talks to jess again about why Dustin should leave & then jess will hopefully talk to "clueless" Zach & tell him "it's okay" to change your vote.

Can't believe that little wuss needs to be told it is okay!

I don't think Eric would do that mainly b/c he wants Dick to leave. If anything -- once he finds out his vote will be cast to evict Dustin (if, in fact, it turns out that way) -- Eric will probably use the same strategy he's been using: really play up why Dick needs to leave to insure that others vote to evict Dick to offset the vote he knows will be cast to evict Dustin. That is the strategy he used to insure that Nick would get evicted when he knew his own vote had to be to evict Kail.

Valley...I don't get the live feeds so I don't know when Eric does get

his eviction task...but so far on all his tasks, if he doesn't agree with

America's choice he does a half assed job. He has played the game

his way for several weeks now. :schmoll:

Thanks JFetch....I didn't know what time Eric got it. So he has a couple

of days to sway people, if he really wanted to.

Archived