Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it did state after the show,

"Who should Eric GET evicted?"

Not who should Eric evict......

so, he has to do his best at getting the votes to evict americas choice......

and so far, he has been doing an awful job at it.....

Lets hope he comes thru for us this week....(Hopeing Dustin gets evicted)

I hope that Zack and Jen will vote for Dustin to leave but.................

Why is America's Player working his ASS off to make sure that Dick leaves. He is working every angle to make sure that Dick leaves. He does not have his assignment yet. To me his orders are who do you want AP to try to get evicted. If it is Dustin then he needs to work to get Dustin evicted. NOT DICK!

He is just playing the game that we get to control his vote but he gets to work the other HG to vote against our wishes.

Sorry but AP really is pissing me off! :censored:

He's a sorry excuse!! BB shouldn't allow him to do that. I don't care if he completes tasks & wins money or not. Bottom line is he SHOULD be doing what WE tell him to do, and nothing more. He agreed to those terms before he went in the house. I wanna smack him!!! :fish:

If Eric was playing for America and doing his part to try to get Dustin evicted all he would have to do is tell Jen and Zack that they are the next targets and it would be in their best interest to vote to evict Dustin. Then and only then would his task be completed.

I think after he finds out that America wants to keep Dick over Dustin, he will figure out he's on the wrong team. One thing you can always count on, is BB HG's are scared of looking bad on tv.

Maybe Eric doesn't like Dick.

I know it's hard for some here to believe, but hey, he has feelings too.

Dick was vicious last week. If he did that to me, I wouldn't give a shit was some folks behind their computers want.

For real.

It's not the ones behind the computer, it's the ones that watch the show they worry about. People go on Big Brother because they want to be tv stars. That's why there are always so many actor/models on the show like Jen.

I don't believe that Eric has had instructions about which player to EVICT. He has had instructions on getting Dustin on the block. He did that. Mission accomplished.

From the vote site:

Eric is working for you America, and now you can tell him what to do.

Which one of the two nominees do you want Eric to get evicted from the Big Brother House?

It's your choice America.

Task not complete unless evicted.

If he did that to me, I wouldn't give a edit was some folks behind their computers want.

First off the word that was edited isn't allowed on this forum... Second you might not care what we sitting behind these computers think, but you would care what that contract that you signed saying that you HAD to do as America said says, because if you don't do as the contract states you at the very least would be sued...

My point is that Eric has not yet found out who America wants voted out. An earlier poster said that he was given the task of making sure Dustin is evicted. He has not been given that task yet.

Here's the post I was responding to:

If Eric was playing for America and doing his part to try to get Dustin evicted all he would have to do is tell Jen and Zack that they are the next targets and it would be in their best interest to vote to evict Dustin. Then and only then would his task be completed.

America has NOT been told to try to get Dustin evicted yet. He was only told to get him nominated, and he did so.

As soon as tonights votes are counted I am pretty sure his next task will be to get Dustin evicted. If so his task will be easy just telling Zack and Jen to vote out Dustin and his task will be completed.

I voted tonight to have Eric get Dustin evicted. If Eric does not do that then his task is another failure.

Archived