Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Eric does work for America, but that doesnt mean he should do everything America says. He still needs to look out for himself in the game. If your boss told you he wanted you to work 80 hours a week and not spend time with your family anymore, would you listen to him? America is asking Eric to do stupid things and then getting offended when he doesnt.... If you were in his shoes would you do things you know would look really bad to your allies? When it comes down to it, why should Eric even give a damn about america? What is America doing for him? $10k per 5 tasks isnt even close to worth the risk he is taking.

yadayadayada says:

Rodh after 17 years as a MP I'm have no doubt I could wipe the floor with any of the wannabe rapists bar pals.

By the way why would the tough dick need other guys to fight his battles anyway?

I think that is about the 10th time today you have called Dick a wannabe rapist.

Reminder this is the Eric thread. :bangin:

Right I understand. And I'm saying he is taking a pass on some of the tasks but only appearing to try but not going hard at it so he doesn't jeopardize his position with his alliance.

Since America seems to want him to align with the others and not who he has chosen or was chosen by, and it's making this game hard for him.

Eric needs to talk to Jen, Zack and Dani to make it work. Otherwise I believe at least Jen and Zack will vote with the thumpers to save face. If he doesn't talk to them and get them to vote with him then he's back out on that limb by himself again.

Yada,

Are you sure that your aggression isn't just as bad as Dick's? You're a little scary!

Polodar...I believe that ERIC has to do EVERYTHING that he is voted to do..he has NO CHOICE..he accepted it as his way into the house and he could take a voluntary exit if he didn't want to do the task...

exactly, he was not happy with us when he saw that we had named Dustin because it goes against his (erics) game, but I just said in another thread if he wants to play his own game he should hook up with us America, then get in with Zach, Jen and D&D, we have told him how we feel we see more than him and it would get him further in the game, not that I care whether he goes far, I would love to see Dustin BURNED, big time, big play here, if they would smarten up!!!

A thought I had during a long drive today....BB voting is a lot like American politics. red states/blues states...War/hate...the republican machine (dick) and the liberals/gay community (dustin). As in America now, the war monger will win the vote and America's player has to bare the shame of the American voting public.

haha

I actually think Eric tried to get in with Dick that day he told the now famous Amber boyfriend story. I think he told him that as a show of good faith that he almost shared something with him and talked like he wanted to talk more with him. It wasn't until Dick revealed it to Amber that that avenue was closed.

Even if the rules do state Eric has to do EVERYTHING america tells him(which i have never seen), he still very much has a choice. The law says i have to drive under 65 on the highway, but do i? nope, i choose to not follow that rule. They would never kick Eric out, the same as they are letting Dick get away with murder. Eric can do anything he wants, BB isnt going to force him to do anything.

Wow...I ALMOST got to the bottom of a thread that wasn't to do with Dick WITHOUT reading anything about Dick!!

I was thinkin' this is too good to be true. Can't be for real. It wasn't.

Archived