Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I'm not saying that is what we SHOULD want, or even do.

I am thinking he saw it the way *I* did too, that we were there to help him, not hinder him.

Since he now knows we're out to screw him, why should he try as hard as he was. I know I sure as hell wouldnt be trying my best when my true wishes *my vote* isnt mine, you're just going to make me do stuff that is bad for my game and what i dont want to do.

This Jessica silent treatment is complete idiocy.

He cant do his dustin nom task, if he cant talk to her... duh!

I voted for Amber, cause who cares if he didnt talk to Dick, that would just be sort of normal behavior. Amber at least would have freaked and started a big case about it, but now we go and hurt jessica's feeling just to eff with Eric and I think its an asinine move

Eric is a complete idiot. He is supposed to be America's Player. So he should be in an alliance with who WE CHOOSE. He is completely doing what HE WANTS. He sounds so stupid with his excuse for not talking to Jessica. Anyone who watches BB would know he is lying. He never puts 100% into any task given unless it was nominating Jen. At least he doesn't have the final say in who to vote for. He has to do what we choose.

ERIC would be in much better shape had he taken America's Choices and kept himself on the Down-Low instead of thinking himself a mastermind with a mind and vote of his own choosing. This is where his game got screwed over...if he KNOWS how America wants him to vote...then WHY didn't he try to influence the others to go THAT way instead of trying to get all creative with Back-doors and back-stabbings that he could Never support with his VOTE?

He plays Stupidly! His brain has got to realize that people are eventually going to see through him just as Daniele did.

Now that the numbers are dwindling...he can't possibly intend on maintaining this dumb idea...

America didn't tell Eric who to allign with...America just decided last week that it didn't like the friends he was with so he should have them evisted. We're like a bad parent...letting Eric hang out with who he wants to...and then telling him he has to get rid of them.

Ap has put Eric in a no win situation for weeks.

He put himself there....

I can't figure out why some people cannot grasp the fact that he is working for us.... Not the other way around...

And if it was up to me I would fire his sorry butt... So too damn bad America is making it hard for him now...

It's not our fault he is a useless fool...

No I'm not saying that is what we SHOULD want, or even do.I am thinking he saw it the way *I* did too, that we were there to help him, not hinder him.Since he now knows we're out to screw him, why should he try as hard as he was. I know I sure as hell wouldnt be trying my best when my true wishes *my vote* isnt mine, you're just going to make me do stuff that is bad for my game and what i dont want to do.This Jessica silent treatment is complete idiocy.He cant do his dustin nom task, if he cant talk to her... duh!I voted for Amber, cause who cares if he didnt talk to Dick, that would just be sort of normal behavior. Amber at least would have freaked and started a big case about it, but now we go and hurt jessica's feeling just to eff with Eric and I think its an asinine move
I agree with this post. It is like many of the fans on this board are a lot like Dick. If Eric does one thing that they did not feel like he should they are going to do everything they can to mod edit him. No wonder there are some many Dick fans around.
He put himself there....I can't figure out why some people cannot grasp the fact that he is working for us.... Not the other way around...And if it was up to me I would fire his sorry butt... So too damn bad America is making it hard for him now...It's not our fault he is a useless fool...
I am sure once it was offered he either had to do it, or go home, and no rational person would walk away from their dreams when they are that close to finally getting the chance they have always sought. Besides that I am sure when they pitched it to him they told him that he would be receiving help from the viewing public and they would work together as partners. Little did he know that certain group of control freaks, his house rival fans, and people with nothing better to do then screw with him would all band together to continually try to get him out of the house.

I am sure once it was offered he either had to do it, or go home, and no rational person would walk away from their dreams when they are that close to finally getting the chance they have always sought. Besides that I am sure when they pitched it to him they told him that he would be receiving help from the viewing public and they would work together as partners. Little did he know that certain group of control freaks, his house rival fans, and people with nothing better to do then screw with him would all band together to continually try to get him out of the house

Eric insists that he is a huge fan of Big brother, if that is true then he has to know about all the boards out there. If he has ever been on any of the boards he had to have known that there are people out there who have nothing better to do than screw him. Come on folks, remember season six after the NH told america to "F" off because Janelle won the phone call and how after that she won all the america's choices. A big fan would have known that going in. I might feel for him IF he had no idea going in but he did and he had to know that if he did anything to piss us off he was done for.

well Yada...sounds like words on a board to me...20 years of LA Bars and clubs can make a TON of friends...you can give it a SHOT...but don't be surprised if you get what you try to give...

SHOT that is...

Personally I didn't cast a single vote to "screw" Eric. I am not a big Dick fan but at least he's up front about who he is. I'm not sure I like being compared to Dick simply because I would like to see the thumpers get a reality check. Why would so many self proclaimed "good Christians" want to participate in a game that is based on deceit?

I don't think I misunderstood the concept of AP. I don't think he did either.... No matter who you are playing for, in this game you have to be able to adjust your strategy day to day. Eric could have made the game a lot easier on himself by reconsidering his strategy when America's decision came down on Nick's side. If he had done so before the votes he would be in a much better position right now and could have avoided the conflict with Dick from the beginning.

At this point he has to know that America will be asking him to evict Dustin. His best bet would be to talk with Jen, Zack, Dani and Dick and tell them how he's voting. At least that way he has friends on one side of the house when the votes are revealed.

If he doesn't do something smart and very quickly, Thursday night will be his swan song with both sides of the house.......

I really think if he would start working with America right now he could make it closer to the finals!

He's so hated at this point I would think anyone would want to be sitting next to him in the final 2!

Archived