Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still believe that America has to vote too early to make it possible for the AP to play the game effectively. I do think that it's a tough position to be AP.

As for Dick, he's just digging his own grave. I actually don't mind "calling people out." I've always wanted someone to do that. But, Dick just goes overboard. Here he has a built in advantage (having Dani in the game) but he is spoiling it for both of them.

Like Dani, I don't like anyone in the house. They all make me sick.

I guess I'll root for a floater, like Zach. :animated_scratchchin:

If Eric continues to be the "phantom" vote, all sides will hate him and he will be out for sure. If Dick goes, the nerds will count the votes and immediately accuse Eric. The other 3 will be so pissed that he didn't share his vote with them, since they could have saved Dick. He needs to allign with people who will save Dick. It is so simple. Why does he go against with what we want?

Jen could easily get blamed for the phantom vote as she and Danile are even wearing their hair the same way.

According to the polls, Jessica is one of the fan favorites. If America really hated the group, they would have gotten eric to give the silent treatment to someone like Amber or Dustin who would blow it out of proportion. Eric having to give Jessica the silent treatment is just mean spirited.

sSig_threadhijacked.gif

i think there should be a thread called "CBS should kick eric out"

just for the fact that he hasnt been living up to his AP responsibilities. it was made clear that he is suppose to give every task a meaningful go. and especially after tomorrow nights show and how the votes go, if he doesnt campaign to have "whoever" voted out... cbs should kick him out for breach of contract!

there i said it. sue me.

Help me out please. The task was to give someone (Jessica) the silent treatment right? So is avoiding the person giving them the silent treatment? I thought silent treatment was hey if I talk to you I am not going to talk to you. I think Eric has failed his task. I mean come on being "sick" how lame

At this point,I think eric would happily relinquish the role of "America's Player"

BTW - AMERICA, YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME. The point was for "our player" to make it to the end, not completely destroy his chances by making him nominate his alliance members and hurt his in-house sweety. Geez, at this rate, if Dick was America's Player he would have to yell at Danile.

Besides not campaigning for Nick to stay (as Dick, Amber and Dustin were fully on board with him leaving), what has Eric not done?

Well Eric is actually playing 2 games. It is not fair I agree he signed up to play BB for himself not us (America) but nevertheless he agreed to it. To me he is playing his game as Eric this is Eric's play and oh BTW yeah I have some chores to do meaning America's tasks. Both are not on the same page. Sorry he was hired to do a job in the business world you don't do the job you get fired. Do I think he should be fired? No I don't but why make the game so easy on him. Jessica is part of that New Nerd Herd (NNH) and well she must take the licks that come with it. Eric did try to campaign to get Jenn up yes I will give him that. Now trying to get Dustin up he mentioned it here and a little there and then went on the I hate Dick road and oh can't wait to get him out of here and oh lets hurry and get him out...Sorry Puppet Boy was not hired to do that he was hired to complete the tasks and he has clearly not done it. Then we have give the silent treatment faking "sick" is not silent treatment that is avoiding. Tasked failed.

BTW - AMERICA, YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME

Not in my mind. I am not an Eric fan and enjoy screwing his game up. At least this way I can be involved if we don't like America's choice.

He may not have picked this role but I didn't pick him either. He ain't my choice.

i dont know..... from the beginning did anyone really think that the AP would make it to the end? come on now.... dont kid yourself.

he hasnt given any task a full go since the whole Nick thing. before that, he was working every day all day at his tasks.... now.. we are lucky if he even thinks about it let alone spends 20 minutes on it.

he didnt do last weeks task where he was to flatter dick.. they didnt even mention it the last 2 shows because he didnt even TRY ONE TIME. not once!

Eric is in it for himself. He should have listened to America, since that is what he is getting paid to do. I personally wouldn't have done Jessica for the ignoring. I voted Jen and Zach. That way they would be more apt to vote Dustin out if he got put up in place of Danielle.

I really think that Eric has been very very nonchalant lately about his tasks. I can't figure out if he only mentioned Dustin a few times for the block because he is afraid everyone will know he is the phantom vote and he thinks he is past that, or what, but it doesn't matter. he should be playing harder for America than what he is doing. Obviously CBS doesn't want him out........

This crap of staying in his bedroom----get your butt out there and play the game. CHICKENSH*T!

Eric is the ultimate loser. He could have been so much better, but he gave up trying once he got in his click of turdy friends. Would he have won BB? Highly doubtful. But at least he could have left the house with some dignity. Not a chance now. And if he says he did (once he's out), it will just be another lie.

I will be so thrilled once he's gone.

I can't stand Eric, but I have to give him credit for driving the campaign to get Dustin on the block, even if only as a "pawn". Now, if Eric is smart, he'll realize that America wants Dustin gone, so we're going to make Eric vote to evict him anyway. I don't think Eric can get away with another phantom vote, so I think he should convince Jessica that Dustin needs to go more than Dick does. Jess doesn't hate Dick, and she wanted Dani out anyway...so it woud be in Eric's best interest to follow what we want this week and possibly save himself. He could even try to align with Dick & Dani, even though that would kill him...but it will help him when America asks him to vote Dustin out.

that's not what i ever heard frances3...i heard "he's playing for you!" which i took to mean actually try to do what the majority of "america" voted for. i felt he didn't even TRY with nick. and so i don't want to help him after that. i felt like he gave us the finger, so i gave it back.

bklynkel...i was thinking the same thing. it would be just as smart for him to switch to the dark side now.

Eric's best move is to secretly align with Jen and Zach. Theoretically, it would be good to work with Dani/Dick, but I doubt they'd fully go for it as they are targeting him.

This would distance himself from NH2 who would be all but dead, especially this next week. Dustin gone, Jess can't go for HOH as she is outgoing, Jameka cant compete, and Amber sucks at comps.

He teams with them, still a target for D&D, but now has stronger partners than NH2 in Zach/Jen. Zach/Zen would be welcome to the move as would finally put them in a power position.

At this point,I think eric would happily relinquish the role of "America's Player"

BTW - AMERICA, YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME. The point was for "our player" to make it to the end, not completely destroy his chances by making him nominate his alliance members and hurt his in-house sweety. Geez, at this rate, if Dick was America's Player he would have to yell at Danile.

Besides not campaigning for Nick to stay (as Dick, Amber and Dustin were fully on board with him leaving), what has Eric not done?

I think he would too. Not going to list other stuff he hasnt done, cause I want to get this off my chest...

The way *I* see it is like this....

He mentioned in his DR to US... AMERICA... his alliance.. if you will. That he would like to have Nick out (this was a tuesday airing, before POV was used).

Nick ends up on the block, and low and behold America.. US.. his ALLIANCE said, you know what Eric... F U ... vote out Kail.

I wouldnt expect him to give his whole heart into the stuff we want him to do, we didnt consider his wishes/feelings.. however you want to say it.

I dont think anyone else sees it like this.

This was before the banner, before he said most (if not all) his really vile remarks... and people still didnt want to work with him, they wanted to screw with him from the start.

Probably only one of the few that still even like him, even if I dont agree with his remarks, he was my pick for winner just from his picture before we knew who was AP so I wanted him to go far anyhow.

Archived