Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
although eric may suggest to put up Dick & Dustin to secure Dick is voted out.

He might, but if America votes Dustin he has no choice but to talk to Jessica about it... He might not give it his all, but he will still have to do it, and I hope that it exposes that piece of crap...

I voted for Dustin - although eric may suggest to put up Dick & Dustin to secure Dick is voted out. If Dick wins POV, Dani goes up. I don't consider Eric America's player - I wanted him gone today!

so did i!

but hopefully its dick and dustin, and daniele wins POV and saves dick!

People who would vote for Dustin are what's wrong with the concept behind America's Player. We're his secret alliance and we should be looking out for him.

How can anyone like Dick and Danielle?

All Danielle does is lie in bed and cry about how much she hates everyone and doesn't want to be there. She's the most miserable and selfish person in BB history. While Nick was around she had someone to entertain her, but now she's bored and refuses to make an effort to behave like a human being with anyone else.

All Dick does is point fingers and throw a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. If he were 20 years younger everyone would see him for the shallow punk that he is.

Down with the Donatos!

You can't go wrong with either one.

How can anyone like Dick and Danielle?

i love them!

i hate ERIC=DUSTIN

and i love them because daniele is the most down to earth, and the only one who didnt get a powertrip.

dick is good because he doesnt hold anything in, and makes the show entertaining.

Cardiff, we didn't get to vote on who our player is, so some people happen to not like him and don't want him to succeed.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy Eric is still in the house, maybe now D/D will be put up and one of them GONE!!! That was such good tv seeing Dick's face when the eviction was announced!!!!!!!!!! GO Eric Go, their are some of us behind America's player and will not try to screw up his next task. what was up with Dick giving Jameka the 3rd degree, he's just digging his own grave deeper and deeper, I hope Dick goes next week!!! :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

Can people in the Eric fan club please explain to me why you like him so much? I personally feel sick to my stomach on how he lies and manipulates people, but would like to hear what it is from people on the other end of the spectrum can see in him.

i still like him because im a liar and a mean person too whoo hoooooo

its a show, if they all play nice i get bored, i dont like the way dick plays yelling at people but some people do like watching him....i happen to like people lying and saying crap about other people behind their back....i LOVE when people realllly trash others in the diary room (i hope cbs will get around to showing more diary rooms, and i hope someone will start really trashing...i so miss danielle bb3's diary rooms)...for each person in there, there is something bad about them that makes me not like them including eric and jen, but i want to have SOMEone to root for just like you get to have....i can even see a little something good in the players at the bottom of my favorites list (well, except seahag)

I kinda liked him from the get go with his picture. He looked like a dork/nerd... and I figured he would be an underdog.. I still like him.

I didnt like Jen so much in the beginning but I like her a lot more now... and Zach, ah, he is like 'the creepy guy at work' if anyone knows that Dane Cook skit, I would have been friends with him from the start if I was there.. LOL

Dick gets on my nerves with the spitting, but there have been times when I loved him, and others when I couldnt stand him, the more he picked on Jen, the more I liked her.

I have to agree with Nursie here, I like to see people fight it out and yell and talk crap.

Can people in the Eric fan club please explain to me why you like him so much? I personally feel sick to my stomach on how he lies and manipulates people, but would like to hear what it is from people on the other end of the spectrum can see in him.

I thought that was the name of the game. Although more then half of what he was accused of over the last week, is stuff that he had nothing to do with. It was Dustin and Dick that did or said most of the things that they threw on Eric, and Dick and Danielle knew it. So the real question is that if you hate Eric for lieng and manipulating people then how can you like either Dick or danielle, or have the manipulated you fans as well, as you seem to believe everything out of their mouths.

People who would vote for Dustin are what's wrong with the concept behind America's Player. We're his secret alliance and we should be looking out for him.

WRONG... he's there to do our bidding... Plain and simple...

If that had been the plan they would have doubled his prize money if he made it to the end... He wouldn't have had to "sleepwalk" or damage someone else's belongings... They wouldn't have done those things to make it harder for him to make it to the end... Just like all the other twists they have done in the past... The twins, the partners...

If you want someone to "do your bidding" you need to get into the house yourself. "America" wants him to do the dumbest thing....I think it would be funny as hell if the next time the order was something totally stupid if he just told America "Screw you you bunch of dumbasses" That is what this American wants.....:>

Guest jordansmom

PPl take post wayy to personal

Are you seeing any of the 500k that Eric is getting if he wins? No. So therefore, why not just vote him out. I'm not the one getting paid for my decisions, he is!

My point is this : the WE stands for AMERICA. When the twist was first introduced I thought it was like America was playing the game. I looked at it as if I were playing some sort of video game. So of course I'm not seeing any money. So once again everyone has there own idea what AP was supposed to be.

Archived