Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if Jen and Zach vote him out too. Jen doesn't like Dick, and would love to vote him out. Zach hates Dustin, but made a promise to Jessica. They don't know about the AP vote. Dick is going home.

Correct me if Im wrong but can Eric choose not to do the tasks.

I would not have tried to put Dustin up, he and Eric are close and control that alliance. He needs to let Dustin know that they are tight and they will work together until others are gone.

If the votes come back 4-2, with Eric being the secret vote to keep Dick, he could easily spin it to point the finger at Zach or Jen. All he would have to say was...look at Jen and Danile, they're even wearing their hair the same.

Voting to keep Dick could be used as the last straw to evict Zach...it could either be really good for Eric or really bad for Eric.

I agree that it would be stupid to put one of their on up but last night they where talking like they had to so they didn't make an emmany out of Zach or Jen, which is stuid IMO. If they are going to put up someone from their group it needs to be Eric tht way America can't **** with Eric, like they have been for the last few weeks. If Eric doesn't see that America is not trying to help him and is really working against him then he needs to go.

I don't think Eric has a choice who he votes for or what task he can do or not do, his vote is decided by us, and he must try to do the other tasks, how hard he tries is up to him but I think he has to try.

I wouldn't worry about the situation b/c I doubt that Dustin will go up as a pawn, even if he wants to. That would be stupid on their part to put one of their own up when they have others to choose from.

They decided as a group last night(early this morning) that Dustin will go up if Danielle comes off. He really wants to be up against Dick. Their reasoning is that they don't want to make enemies of Jen and Zach. Stupid logic yes, but that's what they said.

He's farked only because America farked him. I really don't understand the Dick love. I'm completely astounded that America loves this guy. He doesnt' keep it real, because if that is what real is, I'd rather have fake. He's mean, condescending, a liar, a homophobe, and a has been. I feel so bad for Eric knowing America is farking him, I think he's beginning to get suspicious and won't do his silent treatment task. I'd love that, and to half heartedly try to get Dustin nominated would be awesome to. He can fark right back to the people who are farking him!! GOOD LUCK ERIC !!! Don't win HOH next week or ever because America will fark you even more!!! GO ERIC !!!! :party_smilie::party_smilie:

People have issues with Dick but not with Eric even though he calls women the same "C" word, he was willing to spread personal information that Amber had told him in confidence and is now saying the Dick is having sex with Daniel. Eric is vulgar, crude and one sick individual.

Wow siding with Eric is truly selective viewing.

How can people cheer for him. No wonder the rest of America is trying to screw with his game. I know I don't want him as America's choice.

Well I have been gone for a few nights, had to work and I came here first, because I thought it was hilarious when Eric went to get his envelope and looked inside and of course when he saw Dustin his heart sank, well that is because he is not playin Americas Game, he is trying to win money and play HIS OWN game at the same, and I do not think that works, he is our Bit*h after all, so too bad about him, I hope with every fiber of my being that Dustin goes up cockily cause he wants to make a nasty goodby speech to ED and it bites him in the ass, cause they do not know about the AP, I would love, love, love it!!!!!

People have issues with Dick but not with Eric even though he calls women the same "C" word, he was willing to spread personal information that Amber had told him in confidence and is now saying the Dick is having sex with Daniel.

Yeah, I don't get that either...

Eric is cowardly scum...

Vol, its not bitterness against Dani, its bitterness against people trying to screw Eric over. Sorry he can't bewitch people and have them do his bidding. He's getting a raw deal right now and putting Eric up would ensure either D/D going home, as much as most of you guys hate Eric, I hate Dick even more, I don't Hate Dani, just sick of her whining like a 3 yr old.

Since it seems there was
alleged
BB interference to keep Eric in the house, I hope that there will be some more
alleged
BB interfenece to keep Dick in the house. It would be to BB's best interests, wouldn't it? If Dick goes, the camera people would be either falling asleep inside the walls or banging their heads into the walls from listening to Eric droning on and on, or Amber crying and crying or Jameka praying and praying or...

I think CBS will let it play out like it is, Dustin going up as a pawn for Dani. If anything, they might make some inneuendo to Zach and Jen to get them thinking break up Nerd Herd 2.0.

The ratings will be insane if that all happens and Dustin is voted out due to how the house will react.

I don't see it that way Vol. I don't see Eric being as vulgar and abrassive as Dick, he HAS attempted to do his tasks, and likeI said he can't put a spell on them and MAKE them do his bidding, they are people who can choose for themselves and just listen to Eric's side. I like Eric because he is still going even after all the BS America has thrown on him. I know i'm of the minority and its hard for Eric fans to speak their minds here on Mortys cause we get ripped to shreds. I'm not a sheep who follows the Dick love herd. I make my own conclusions, just like the people in the house can. Yes, I know Eric has said things behind peoples backs, but IMO its out of retaliation for what was said to him and people in his group. It seems unfair to me, that if Eric talks behind the back its horrible, but when Dick does it in the bedroom with Daniele and they both talk smack about others its ok? I know I'm gonna have to take smack from others being in the minority, but hey, someone has to. We all have our faves, and just because mine is different then yours, doesn't make me wrong, just makes it American. We are free to choice. correct??

Yes, I know Eric has said things behind peoples backs, but IMO its out of retaliation for what was said to him and people in his group. It seems unfair to me, that if Eric talks behind the back its horrible,

1) Eric called Nick a violent person

2) Eric called Zack a molester

3) Eric told the internet about Amber's secret and was saving it for blackmail

4) Eric insinuated that Dick and Dani were commiting incest saying they were probably f*cking each other.

That Eric is one sick puppy.

NjDukie...I'm with you don't feel alone. And great post. I have found myself not posting for the same reason as I dont want to be "smacked down" because I happen to like Eric. He is not my choice to win, but I do feel he has not gotten a fair shake. I find wearing this helps... :footballhelmet:

:animated_bouncy:

Archived