Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

So what if Jessica is the tie breaker, as long as Dustin is evicted, eric should get the $$. If eric can get Dustin evicted (which I hope he cannot) and not make any more enemies, he should definately get credit.

If it's a tie and Jessica votes out Dustin, they can both console Amber & Jam and say that although Dustin was a friend and ally, he had worked out a deal with Jen and Dani and he was about to turn on them as well. They can convince them that Dustin leaving will make amber a stronger player and jameka is still safe. It may be a bunch of lies, but it could work.

If eric alligns with D&D and one of them gets HOH, adios eric. Marty, you seem to think that eric and jessica will be safe if Dick stays. Why would he be? D&D will sell out anyone that stands in their way. Eric doesn't need to get in good with Zach and Jen (he's already good with Jen and Jess is good with Zach). Why make more enemies?

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because Dani already said she would sell out Jess & Eric before Zach...and then she claimed that she would sell out Jen, as well. She's already tried to get eric out and has made no secret she hates him. She's a smart player and so is eric. If she has the power to get eric out...she will.

Eric would be smart for he and Jessica to make a deal with Zach and Jen. Keep the Donatos out of it if you like. I think that would benifit Eric. They could have an alliance of 4. You are just so so focused on Dick and Dani you can't see the logic of Eric doing his task might help him. He needs to be weary of Dustin and why not get him out now and make some new alliances.

Eric is voting Dustin out....he needs Jess on board for a tie..Jess needs to give the word to Zach to release him from his promise and to vote Dustin, Dani is voting Dustin..Jen is key vote but they don't need her vote. Jameka & Amber should remain clueless

because Dani already said she would sell out Jess & Eric before Zach...and then she claimed that she would sell out Jen, as well. She's already tried to get eric out and has made no secret she hates him. She's a smart player and so is eric. If she has the power to get eric out...she will.

sell out = get out = evict???

I don't know how you play this game without that.

I don't know anybody in the house who isn't talking about selling/getting/evicting.

So I'm still confused as to why D/D are such 'dirty sell-outs' (my words).

I never said Eric shouldn't do his task. I just don't think he needs to include D&D to do it. If he gets Jessica on board with getting Dustin out, that's an automatic Zach vote. That's 3-3...and Jessica gets rid of Dustin. Others are so instistant that he needs to talk to Dani and Jen in order for his task to be completed. No he just needs to get Jessica because Zach has already promised Jessica he will vote the way she wants.

Now the screw job would happen if Jessica tells eric she is on board with evicting Dustin and she A) doesn't clue Zach in and tells him to vote out Dick making it a possible 4-2 as Jen is still up in the air or B ) she does tell Zach to vote out Dustin but when it comes to tie breaking, she evicts Dick. That would be a complete game flipping moment.

helping save dick this week is imho a dumb move for eric ap task or not

dick alliance is zach, jen, daniele no room for eric

and more weeks d &d stay in the harder it will be to break them up

to answer a post...where is the quote button???

1) highlight want you want in the post

2) hit reply, as usual

3) paste what you copied, then highlight it again

4) hit the second to last button above the text box you are in (looks like a cartoon bubble)

there are variations of 3 and 4, but this will work.

yeah, i am a little confused too.. everyone is in the game for themselves.. so the goal is to be the last one standing.

well, everyone but eric, cause he is playing for america.. we are told that 3 times a week!

so everyone else is fair game and suppose to be working it for their own darn self. period.

I am sooooooooooooo frustrated!

OK AMERICA let us all protect Eric at all costs?

Nothing is going to convince Eric lovers that he is supposed to play WITH America and we might want to keep him around if he does a good job for us.

If Dustin is evicted Eric has done what America told him to do. Will nothing short of Eric getting himself evicted make the Dick lovers (hee hee) happy?

BTW - how much informatin does Eric get? All I see from the shows is a card with a task and target. Do they tell him more? Does anyone know?

1) highlight want you want in the post

2) hit reply, as usual

3) paste what you copied, then highlight it again

4) hit the second to last button above the text box you are in (looks like a cartoon bubble)

there are variations of 3 and 4, but this will work.

thanks!! here i was looking for a quote button!

If Dustin is evicted Eric has done what America told him to do. Will nothing short of Eric getting himself evicted make the Dick lovers (hee hee) happy?

That's easy, nope!

They for some reason find him not doing impossible tasks somehow him not working for us. I think they forget we're working for him as well. Oh well, I don't feel like arguing with them anymore, I rarely get on here because it's a lost cause with most people.

I still think Eric is a boner, but I will say that he is actually working this week to get Dustin out. It's def a good call to work the Jessica angle. I think he's an annoying little shit, but I will give props where they are do. He seems like he's trying hard to evict Dustin. He may finally be using his head. (a little bit)

thanks!! here i was looking for a quote button!

if you pause your mouse cursor over each of the little pictures a text box will appear saying what each of them is for.

Personally, I'm a hamster lover. Good ones, bad ones, even the whiney ones. Don't care about anything except entertainment!

Eric has a golden oppurtunity to appease America and earn some major points, from me at least right here, right now by accepting Dick's offer of a Dick-Dani-Eric-Jess alliance...

Francis...Alot of the feed updaters say that Eric spends alot of time in the

DR....Early this mornning he was in the DR for almost an hour...and that

was when he got the eviction task.....so its anyone guess what was being

said??? :animated_scratchchin:

Eric is our player and if he really is smart even tho he only gets a card with a name on it just bein in that house he should be able to see he is in the wrong allaince, and switch it up, then all you Eric fans could be happy,lol, one has nothing to do with the other, we want eric to smarten up and play the AP as our player, not try and play HIS game, just play with us, hey he might get somewhere, we see more than all of them from a point of view that shows everything, he needs to trust us, that is why everyone has the panties in a bunch over him.

And Justin you shouldn't stay away, I've seen you around here lots more in other seasons, everyone has an opinion, they are gonna come on here and state what they think, lots will not agree with our opinions,and we can't change their minds, but it is fun to come here and see all that everyone is thinkin,

Eric talks too much. He talks a problem in circles, endlessly. He's lucky with Jess, because she likes him, but he goes on and on and on like the energizer bunny...

Now, we see him talking endlessly with ED. Around in the same circle.

Eric has a chance at flipping the game, in his favor, in the face of what could be D/D duplicity. So what if they try to screw him after Dustin is gone? 'TRY', is what all of them do, it's the game. Lets say, Dustin is gone, Eric believes he has this guarentee with ED that ED won't put him on the block, if he, Eric doesn't win HOH...that means Eric needs to play hard to get HOH!! And not sit around anymore, letting others win it. And if D/D don't flip on Eric? He's golden for a few more weeks, and maybe makes it to final 4, based on ED's plan.

The flotsam and jetsam need to go. Eric understands this. His 'good people' alliance are sooooo ready to turn on him, he's been spending way too much time plotting and scheming with 'the other side', if he doesn't flip, those girls are going to come after him in a heart beat. If he hangs with the D/D alliance, he might be able to split off Zach, and Jen, with the help of Jess.

Sure, Dani hates Eric, but she is only one half of the solid D/D alliance. If ED stays, he might be able to get Dani to 'pull her head out of her ass'...

Eric needs to flip. He needs to keep a healthy amount of paranoia about it, recognizing that D/D might flip on HIM. And he needs to play the game to win, getting into the comps to protect himself. He could get final 4 with D/D. He can't, if Dustin stays, and the good people turn on him.

(sorry for the long post, I just woke up!)

Bravo Zilchie, for someone who just got up your hear is very clear, could not have said it better. I think Dustin is hittin the "Dusty Trail" this week.

zilchie... by the way, you did great on the updates in the middle of the night. just thought i would throw that out there..... cause i gave you a hard time the other day here in the live feed thread.. lmao you did put more info in for the updates... so i give you an A+ :)

Thanks for the good words Fizzle!

Yeah, that's why I am just getting going...up all night listening to Eric go round and round...eventually I hit the mute button, and watched Aeon Flux, with Charlize Theron...good escapist fare that was!

As for Eric and his game, I just don't see any downside to him dumping Dustin, going with D/D, and then actually playing the game, instead of plotting all the time(which of course, IS playing the game, but in a sort of 3rd gear sort of way!) He needs to hit first gear, and put the pedal to the metal!

If D/D screw him, then work to unscrew them! Last night, he told Jess how he COULD have won so many comps....then prove it Eric! Step up to the plate!

Archived