Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

so you have to give her a little bit of credit, or take ALL credit away from everybody else.

LOL king, your bias is cute. Ok, she can have some credit. But I am drawing the line at calling her brilliant. ;)

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't like Dick just because he's being a 'sweet, caring father'. Most parents are good and would sacrifice themselves in a game for their children. I sincerely hope nobody ever talks to his children the way he has talked to the other houseguests.

He was one of my early favourites but I am so sick of his arrogance and sense of entitlement. He genuinely can't understand why the other people make decisions based on what's best for themselves instead of for him.

And, he and Daniele voted Nick out Eric voted for him to stay. It's not anyone else's fault that they were the idiots who went along with someone else's plan.

Bah.

So, do you think dick still wants to set his son up with Jessica? If she likes a nerd like Eric there is no way that she would have anything in common with his son.

I like Dick. Atleast he will talk to your face and not behind your back. He could get farther in the game if he would restrain himself some.

First of all the Dustin, Amber, Jess, Jameka team were voting with their heads not their heart, thankfully. Why vote out Eric when he's in your alliance? Stupid. Then they wouldn't have the numbers to go after Dick and Dani. You can't play by voting out your own alliance members as we saw in BB6 and BB7. Doesn't work and it's just dumb.

Second, Dick says it like it is yes. He speaks his mind yes. He is up front and blunt yes. BUT HE'S A BLOODY BULLY.

Are you kidding me? Dustin had to lie to Dick's question of his vote at that moment. He was smart to lie. That's how you survive, and win. Now Dick will run around the house yelling at everyone.

Why do you think his own daughter wants nothing to do with him??? She would have been a much better player without him.

Dick needs to go.

They are NOT playing with their heads at all.

If you get to the end, you wanna be up against Evil or Jen or Zach or whoever they all don't like.

Neither Eric or Dustin is going to win against Jameka or Jessica or possibly even nutcase Amber....

Dick is a very good talker and they are idiots to think they want him in the jury house for weeks without them having a say to counteract what he is telling the rest of them.

If Dick is out this week, I think he will be relieved to be the hell away from those loons...I know I would be.

And if he gets the boot, I will be officially rooting for Jen, cus at least she has played the game against some incredible odds and didn't get questions thrown at her in the HOH competition that were obviously tailor made for her(Jessi-DUH and the Carol q).

This is starting to remind me ALOT of Season 6 * heavy sigh*

Dick is a very good talker and they are idiots to think they want him in the jury house for weeks without them having a say to counteract what he is telling the rest of them.

You're kidding, right? Dick has unleashed his "good" talking on nearly everyone who will be with him in sequester. I doubt few people will heed his advice except maybe Amber.

Amber and Jameka were in agreeance about getting rid of Eric until Dustin changed it all up today.

Dick would have weeks alone with them instead of just one night...watch and see. :animated_scratchchin:

Jameka just earned a spot in my top 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jameka says she is done with Dick as of 10:49 (right now) -- Dick calls her a fake and a fraud

Jameka and ED going at it in kitchen while ED cooks

Dick keeps saying "You called my mother, an ordained minister, a b*tch!"

Dick tell Jam to suck his c**k. And calls her a c*nt. NT

Jameka calls Dick's mother a B!tch NT

Jameka called Dick a B!tch. Dick: "Would Jesus call me a B!tch?" NT

Archived