Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just might put those live feeds in the sequester house for Dick. Can you imagine what it will be like as they come in 1 by 1 and Ick decides who's going to win the money. LOL

God, finally. Maybe this is the week the HG's actually take out the trash. This sorry ass excuse for a human needs to go NOW.

Did anyone else notice how at the end of the live show he was already going around picking at folks to see who he could get a reaction from. The one that reacts the least will become his victim this week. He knows he is screwed and that sound you hear.....thats me screaming.....

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! (and holding up my fingers in that hard rock kinda way)

:animated_wave:

Dep

Wow Dick is being so good and sweet to Daniele. He is going to make sure he goes home and she stays. He really told her what a good game she has been playing and how proud he is of her. He said he just wants to have fun this week. He is truely being the sweet gentle father. He really loves her. :heart:

That's exactly what my 8 yr. old daughter and I were doing Dep. Well, not the Hell or the finger up kinda way... but, the jumping up and down and screaming with glee! :animated_rotfl:

Sorry Dick haters,..but what he is doing RIGHT NOW with his daughter is PRICELESS! He wants so badly to repair this relationship with her and all she can say is,.."I want to go home!Wahhhh!"

Now don't get me wrong,..I love Danielle,.she is a brat BUT,..she is brilliant! How did she figure out about Eric? NO ONE else in that house but HER did that!

Dick is sacrificing himself for her right now with NO QUALMS!

I am sorry,..but what I see taking place between father and daughter,..he is forgiven all sins in my book. He loves that girl. Plain and simple. He is willing to give it all up FOR HER. Makes me think that there have been other times in his life that he no doubt gave up things for her and she played the "poor me",..probably rightfully so" but no human being deserves to be punished the way that Danielle is punishing her dad right now.

It's all over his face. He loves her,..he fights for her,..and he has always and will always be there for her.

What more can a parent do. Even a parent like Dick.

Dustin sucks and I can't believe Amber doesn't see it.

He gave NO regard for his BFF's feelings this week. None.

Selfish a-hole!

I hate Dustin and I hope he dies by Amber's hand in this game.

yes it is nice to see dick be a father to dani but that does not mean that people still want him out of the house I really htink that dani will play a better game without dick in there making it harder for her with hisrants and constantly going off on people.

(and holding up my fingers in that hard rock kinda way)

It's called "throwing up horns."

I'm a rocker. :2thumbsup:

My 12-year-old watches. Well, sometimes. Other times he just gets bored with it and plays Wii. haha.

No offense taken and yes, I do let her watch and she has her own opinions, raising her that way. She likes Daniele the most... Jen is her least favorite. Almost the exact opposite of mine. She thinks Dick is a horrible man and that's why she was happy that Jessica won (besides that Jessica is her 2nd fav. player.)

My 12 yr. old daughter watches too but, likes Dick and Daniele the most and thinks Amber and Jen are ridiculous.

Ya know what dick's best "plan of attack" should be right now?

He needs to come out of there and act defeated. Go in front of everyone and say "Fine. You win. Kudos,..you lied. You gave your words,..and you lied,..Dustin especially". Hang his shoulders and say,.." My daughter is in there crying right now because she KNOWS she is right,..Eric,..(said very calmly) You KNOW she is right,..and I can't stand to see her doubt herself like this so put me up,.send me to sequester because at this point,..my daughter's integrity and self worth is all that matters to me,..she is right,..I know she is,..Eric knows she is,..Jess,.. you know she is,..and it's sad that you will all see it at the end and have to apologize to her,..but my daughter is hurting right now and the best thing is for me to go,.so vote me out.Please."

He'd have Jameka and Amber right there. No doubt.

Archived