Thursday's Live Show 8/9

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Dep.

Such a time crunch tonight with fitting in all of that seriousness with Amber's outburst towards Eric.

Thing is, is CBS going to ignore tonight's America's Player results if it doesn't match what they want or will they just make up their own results to suit their plans? :animated_scratchchin:

ok, say the DR influences how they vote, if they do now, they probably have all along, and i didn't hear anyone complaining when their faves didn't get voted out...........

sorry, i think im really just getting sick of everyone saying everythings rigged, if you think it is, say it, but you don't have to repeat it in so many posts.. this is JMHO, and im not trying to offend anyone, its a GAME. and it has been for 8 seasons.

I'm not a big fan of the conspiracy theories myself. BUT, this is the first time that BB has so much invested in a player. I mean the excitement this year was supposed to be America's Player. It almost backfired.

I think there is something behind the fact that they normally have favs and stuff, but this time it was way too obvious. Amber was absolutely emphatic about getting Eric out, up until the 11th hour and her DR session, she then did a 360 and that was that. She never even gave any reason for changing her mind.

Jen says DR try to make me "not vote Eric out" saying "they rather have Eric in the house than Kail""they definitely lead you" and we get FOTH

Did anyone else catch that also? Looks like it is as we all suspected that CBS manipulates the HG's to ensure everything goes along with their script and to ensure their ratings.

Stop using Herd, come up with an original name. If you're gonna compare them to those insufferable fools, and least be intelligent in the name choice.

why cant people use that term? I mean its cool that you dont liek it, heck I dont even use it, but let people who want to say go for it

Well said! Just my 2 cents but, if you don't like the name - why don't you pick a better name? Well, we're waiting... Make some suggestions instead of insulting people that are really just here having fun and making comments.

Kat

wow what a show just watch it jessica the floater hoh

Hey Guys,

Im brand new here but have been reading it all season long. I have only missed a couple episodes this season and I have the 24 hour feed but I must have missed something along the way.

In last nights episode Amber was cursing out Eric for telling the house mates information that she told him in confidence. What is that information? I am didn't hear anything about it, I missed last nights show so if anything was said then I would have missed it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I look forward to chattin with you guys for the rest of the season.

Chillcity

Eric told Jessica that Amber had two abortions, but apparently Amber told Eric that she only faked two pregnancies. That's what CBS showed last night. Of course, she could have said something about abortions but CBS didn't show that, thankfully.

Yet another issue this season that is really under my skin...

Eric really should have kept his mouth shut instead of bragging to Dick. As AP, we all know he's capable of keeping a blasted secret. I was so upset when I saw him bragging to Dick about holding this over Amber's head.

But yeah, the secret has something to do with abortions or faked pregnancies... something that Amber shouldn't have been blabbing about in the first case. I guess she forgot the first rule of secrets: You NEVER tell anyone anything that you wouldn't be able to handle getting out. But what does she do, blab her secret where it can get aired on national TV where it's sure to be exposed. Why do people feel the need to tell a secret then cry when it gets told????

*rolls eyes*

PS: Welcome to the boards. =)

I went online and asked about the gray t-shirt, but they didn't use my question. I was glad to see I am not the only person who asked about it, though I thought his answer was pretty lame. Eric may have gone to Dick about Amber's secret for strategy reasons. He wanted the secret out to unbalance Amber so he told the one person he knew would tell (Dick)it so that HE would look like the bad guy for blabbing and not Eric. Still think Eric needs to go but with Jessica as HOH, he is likely to make it to sequester so that CBS can use him one more time for the finale.

I was laughing so hard at Dustin's answer...over and over how it just shows how "consistent" he is.

Archived