Thurs, Aug 9 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

cindyannie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all need to re-read all the transcripts... Eric DID NOT blackmail anyone, or even threaten to. He said he had some stuff to use on Amber IF she tried her self righteousness stuff on him. The video has been posted by eyeluvhowie... go watch it.

Quit with the blackmail stuff. Y'all got it all wrong.

The fact he even said anything like that to begin with is stupid - let alone to DICK. I still hate the fact of anyone acting like they'd hold something over your head for their benefit at any point. If you want to argue that it's a game then why would he make such a ridiculous game move by showing his cards?

It was ego.

He did threaten to use it... He said he would use it if he needed to... That's a threat... I will continue to say so too...

neenerneener.gif

Here ya go Marty... It isn't Fizzle's but will it do?

11513.gif

Gimme a break. CBS cares if Eric gets evicted or not because THEY will lose money!!! How much money do you think they have made off of all those text messages viewers have sent to BB since the show started? If Eric gets evicted before sequester, that money will end period. If he gets evicted after sequester, then CBS can at least have one more vote for the finale.

Mikeydude,..Eric DID in fact threaten to use the story Amber told him and yes he DID repeat it,..he repeated it to JESSICA!

He OFFERED the story out of the blue(to deflect attention away from himself and things he has said and onto Amber) to Jessica to prove to her that he had something to "bury Amber" with,..

See the Live feeds thread from August 6th page 1,.. where Eric and Jess are having a discussion in the workout room.

He had no reason whatsoever to tell Jessica about it and then lied that he actually repeated it to anyone,..so defending him and saying that he didn't repeat anything Amber told him about is inaccurate,.. cuz yeah ,...he did.

He then lied about it.

Jessica KNOWS he lied about it.

I agree, Daniele has been good about stepping in when her Dad crosses the line, and it's sad that she's had to do it so often. I'm sure she's had at least 16 years or so of practice. As I've said before, there's a reason she didn't talk to him for two years, and I'm sure none of us will hear it from her on that show.

:huh:

the whole "didnt talk to each other" didnt happen. they might not have had too much to do with each other in the last 2 years, but they did talk to each other and did see each other. they even have pictures together. i am sure their relationship has been rocky all of daniele's life. but i think this whole estrangement was a set up from the start. they tried and almost got onto BB6... for all we know BB told them they would make a great pair if they ever had a "enemies" season and dick and daniele could have started right then and there with their plan to be estranged. ::::::::shrugs:::::::::::::

well, thats what i have thought and said from the beginning. so i am sticking to it! lol

Regarding Dick and Danielle's "estranged" relationship....I still have a bridge for sale if anyone is interested?

I will disagree about Danielle stepping in to curtail her dad...may she has started to do it, but she never did it before. She was observed grinning and once covering her mouth laughing when he went off on Jen.

This year's of BB while I've enjoyed it.. is all BS...

The story lines were horrible, the twist was lame compared to previous seasons...

So D & D not being estranged is no shocker...

You would think a show with such a huge budget and income producer could have spend alittle more time with casting.

Thanks felonious! By virtue of saying,.."I have such and such on Amber that I can use to change people's opinion's of her,..etc" he is in fact blackmailing her,..she just wasn't aware that he could until the other night.

Here is what he said to Jess:From the August 6th Live feed updates thread,.PAGE 1

"Jess is telling Eric that Jam is okay, she is believing in Eric and stuff but she thinks that maybe Eric does have something going with Amber but it would still be better for them to keep Eric and the numbers. Jess says Jam and her are wondering why Amber keeps wanting to know how Jess feels about her. Eric says he has a story that will end Amber. He is going to tell Jess.

WARNING VERY PERSONAL STUFF THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE ..(if this needs to be deleted please do)

He says that Amber has had two abortions and then lied to this boy friend that she loves so much that she had two more abortions to hurt him. So she has had two abortions but her boyfriend thinks she has had four abortions and that he caused two of them due to the fighting. The tattoo on Amber's side is his initials and the number 2 and that is what it means. So she is acting religious and she is playing a wholesome game and stuff but she isn't in a stable mind to pretend to have an abortions. He says Amber is trying to connect with Jam through religion when the real truth is this. Jess says this won't hurt her image and Eric says well it sure hurt my view of her. Jess says why did she tell you this on national television, or internet and Eric says because she talks and talks and talks and doesn't realize what she is saying.

Jess says you can't use this and it wouldn't do anything to her anyway, Eric says he could if he needed to or wanted to but he doesn't see a need to and doesn't want to but that thought crosses her mind when she plays the wholesome person in this house and how she cares about people and how she loves them and stuff. It proves what she is capable of if she is backed in a corner. He then changes the subjet to what Jam and Jess feels about keeping him. Jess says they have decided that no matter what they are better off with him. Now talk of how the banner has affected this whole think.

Eric says that Amber swore on her little girls life she would keep him, Jess says you know how I feel about that and Eric says I know but she did. "

That is blackmail.

He is saying,.."If she doesn't stop doing so and so,.I will tell such and such" "If she changes her vote,..I will remind her of her promise on her daughter's life"

That is blackmail.

He just hadn't said it to Amber yet.

Telling to other people in the house that he WOULD do it if he NEEDED to,..means he WOULD in fact blackmail her.

That was my only point.

No worries! :animated_wave:

He threatened to blackmail Amber on two separate occasions. Once with Dick, and once with Jessica. He said he would use information she gave him against her. That is what blackmail is. He even said it would ruin her personal life outside the game with her friends.

I'm not going to say it's right for him to flaunt the information to anyone. But blackmail is a sure fire way to go somewhere in Big Brother, anyone smart would take advantage of the information. Amber shouldn't have spread the information to anyone, especially in this formatted type of show. It's her fault, and while she has every reason to go after Eric for what she has been told, she has been told lies. Dick blew it our of proportion, like Eric was threatening to use the story, Eric said he had something and wouldn't hesitate to use it if it would further himself in the game.

THIS is a game after all Amber!!! :lipsrsealed2:

That's threating to use the information... How is Dick blowing it out of perportion, when he told the truth... He said Eric told me he had something on you that would change everyone's opinion of you in the house and he would use it if he had to... That is exactly what Eric said to him...

I'm not saying Dick is playing bad, he's playing it better then anyone in the house!

I just don't like him! :animated_bouncy:

That's threating to use the information... How is Dick blowing it out of perportion, when he told the truth... He said Eric told me he had something on you that would change everyone's opinion of you in the house and he would use it if he had to... That is exactly what Eric said to him...

Everything Dick says is blown out of proportion, he might have said the same thing but good god he made it sound like he had told the cameras. Dick is a scary dude, and he uses words and makes them intimidating.

Okay,..so FOTH for the last 2 hours and no sneak peeks on the feeds? What has CBS got in store for us tonight???

Usually we get a few minutes of watching them get ready. Wonder what's up?

Does anyone think something monumental has happened? Is this CBS's way of keeping the suspense up for this "big show" and not even letting the feeders know who MIGHT be going tonight?

:animated_scratchchin:

Archived