A Question About The Mess...

BamaDess

Ok I coulnd't find a post really so I'll ask anyway...lol

First wasn't it Dick who FIRST wanted Nick up on the block? But Eric really did want him to go so went along with it until the AP choice...which even then I feel he didn't fight as hard as normal to get Kail out.

Secondly... I don't understand the Dick/Dani logic of it all. First they said he voted Kail out because he was in alliance with Jen & Kail. Then it has switched around. What I don't get is why would he vote Kail OUT if he had an alliance with her? I also don't understand why the votes are such a HUGE issue either.. other then Dick wants to know and control EVERYTHING!! I just still have never understood the whole turning against Eric completely. I watch the feeds and stuff...just seems to skip around the reasonings and all.

Thirdly the banner keeps comign into play.. ummm do they forget that Ambers name was ALSO on the banner??

Personally.. I don't like Zach but if I was him .. I would vote opposite of everyone...that way they have an off vote again & it would drive Dick nuts... and then they would think that they evicted the wrong person LMAO And the last person they would probably think is Zach because they think he is just a lapdog anyway & they are all bickering among themselves all the time... so why not keep it going and keep the guessing up..lol Just how I would play :)

Danielle thinks the votes were to set people up. The first one to set up Nick, and the second to set up Danielle. It's all just trying to fit things together with guesses.

Dick went into the lnc meeting wanting Zach gone, but changed his mind along with everyone else. Zach was the original plan, but that meeting changed it. Who brought it up doesn't matter because they all agreed to it.

I don't think anyone has forgotten about Amber being on the banner. They just have different targets right now.

Zach doesn't know what the votes will be so it would be hard to go against them. He's agreed to vote out Eric.

First wasn't it Dick who FIRST wanted Nick up on the block? But Eric really did want him to go so went along with it until the AP choice...which even then I feel he didn't fight as hard as normal to get Kail out.

According to Dick, he DID want Nick out because he felt like he couldn't trust him and that he was a danger to Daniele outside of the house, but now Dick is saying that he made a huge mistake going with the group on that because Nick WAS an ally and WOULD have been loyal.

Secondly... I don't understand the Dick/Dani logic of it all. First they said he voted Kail out because he was in alliance with Jen & Kail. Then it has switched around. What I don't get is why would he vote Kail OUT if he had an alliance with her? I also don't understand why the votes are such a HUGE issue either.. other then Dick wants to know and control EVERYTHING!! I just still have never understood the whole turning against Eric completely. I watch the feeds and stuff...just seems to skip around the reasonings and all.

They continue to kind of circle around it and then move away from it. Dick develops these working theories, and it seems like every time he gets close, his theory evolves and he loses it again. They ALL know SOMETHING is amiss with Eric, they're just not exactly sure what, and why.

Thirdly the banner keeps comign into play.. ummm do they forget that Ambers name was ALSO on the banner??

I bet they'll remember pretty quickly once next week rolls around...

Again I will stress the point that we never see what goes on in that house 100% of the time... There are times when we are blacked out and during those times ANYONE could have planted the Nick needs to leave seed... We don't know who first said it, just because we saw someone for the first time mention it on the feeds or the show, doesn't mean that someone else didn't bring it up to them first and they were just the first ones we saw... :)

Thanks guys. Sometimes things get going so fast on there & its hard to keep up lol

If you really want to know who brought up Nick getting backdoored here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czJeDX_PQHc

Surprise, it's Eric. He even says why he wanted him gone. He didn't want him on the jury because he was a vote for Danielle or Dick. He wanted to keep people that are more neutral to everyone when it comes to a jury vote.

Why does everyone have to vote the same??!! I am so tired of the "house vote". It is retarded. Dick is the one who insists that everyone "keep with the house". When is someone going to realize that he and his daughter are monopolizing the game and everyone's decisions!! First they kept saying that Jen was taking the game to a "personal" level, now they are saying that about Eric (which I find hilarious since the majority of his mistakes are not his fault but because he is AP). Dick is the one who has made personal remarks to Jen and Eric!! He has been extremely disrespectful, nasty, rude, disgusting, etc. to Jen. His sexual comments are the worst (telling her to "go clean her nasty and smelly +w@+ with drain-o" because he "can smell it from here" because she is a "nasty slut".

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!! he should have been removed from the game. :furious3:

Personally I think that the vote is your own personal thing. When it all comes down its about yourself making it to the end. I would never let anyone know exactly how I was voted or did vote.

I would never let anyone know exactly how I was voted or did vote.

You would be a target then. In the past, they weren't allowed to talk about who they would vote for, but they allow it now. That's why there is such big alliances that play follow the leader with their votes. If you don't go with the group, you get kicked out. If there is a vote that shouldn't have been there, people look for someone to blame(as we have seen the last 2 weeks). You, being the one that nobody trusts would get blamed and voted out.

Archived