Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
follow up question... was it ok for Howie to bring April's husband and dog into the game in order to break her down?

Well yes in my opinion, and you explained why yourself. Howie was trying to break April down. Eric retold this story and stated the intention of using it to blackmail her.

Um, it wouldn't have been told at all if Amber hadn't yapped about it to a stranger.

She told it to other's that were at the time strangers to her, but ummmmmm they don't seem to think it's right that he has tried to use it against her either...

THANK YOU LYNN!!!

I know Howie was brought up because of how close I am to him... I want to make one thing very clear here... Just because I am close to someone doesn't mean I will make excuses for everything they do... If my son were to hit his wife and I saw it, I would call the police myself... So please don't think you can use Howie against me... He was wrong and he knows that's how I feel and I have told him just as vigorously as I have stated here, you don't bring someone's personal life into a game...

I guess this argument is invalid then, because NONE OF US even know the facts.... WHEN did AMBER tell him this....in the house or out? (Why would it have been out of the house..I'm confused on that one) What was the TRUE STORY?

AND, IT DOESN"T MATTER if one of the zillion camera's weren't on her "at the time"...... it could have been....they are in a camera infested house! And if it was outside the house wouldn't Amber have said something to that effect, like "it wasn't even here, in the house" or something??, and I don't get the "group thing" you mentioned....it sound to me that she trusted "HIM" and told "HIM", not to a group....

Until I know more, I'm sticking with ERIC is playing the game and She should play it too (which means being smarter than putting private info out there)

um I don't know who you're close to or what not.. I was using that as an example of someone bringing personal information into the game and a good amount of the viewers cheering him on

Amber definiteley reaped what she sowed. If she was worried that this could be released to the public. She shouldn't have said it to someone she knew for six days. Simple as that.

Ducks what I am talking about is that it seems that while they were doing finals they were put in groups and spent some time in these groups and that we don't know if she and Eric were in the same "group" so we have no way of knowing if she was even in the house when she told him, it could have been when they were in these groups... If they were in these groups then no cameras were on them at the time...

You can say what you want, but the fact is that sometimes people make mistakes and for someone to try to use their mistakes to gain control over them is WRONG and that is what Eric was doing...

I agree that bringing personal life into the game is wrong..but they sign up for it & unfortunately thats how some are going to play. Eric is wrong for what he was saying whether lies or not ..but.. Dick was just as wrong for talking to Jen & Kail the way he did... and then Jen shouldn't bring in Dani's BF into anything.. and the list goes on and on. Sadly this is how they play the game. This game brings out the ugly in people. I am not an Amber fan at all & I feel awful that something that personal has become such a big deal but she kinda brought it on herself..if any of it is true. Eric played a rotten hand there and I in NO way agree with it. Simply ..if she told , she shouldn't have... And he shouldn't have said anything to anyone or added to it if he did. As far as religion...if shes new to this then ok I can give her the benefit of the doubt & maybe she is trying. But if the religion thing is a game ploy then its very tacky. I jsut wish people would keep religion out of the game... have it there to keep you strong.. your on faith & beliefs but I hate them using it as game tactics and such.

Ducks what I am talking about is that it seems that while they were doing finals they were put in groups and spent some time in these groups and that we don't know if she and Eric were in the same "group" so we have no way of knowing if she was even in the house when she told him, it could have been when they were in these groups... If they were in these groups then no cameras were on them at the time...

You can say what you want, but the fact is that sometimes people make mistakes and for someone to try to use their mistakes to gain control over them is WRONG and that is what Eric was doing...

Whoa, that's an interesting point. If that's how it happened, I can't help but wonder what the hell went through Amber's mind to share that with a total stranger (assuming she did in fact share it).

So SC I guess you are saying that a victim of rape reap what they sowed because they provoked it? I mean sorry, but that's exactly what it sounds like you are saying...

Yana I understand what you are saying with : "You can say what you want, but the fact is that sometimes people make mistakes and for someone to try to use their mistakes to gain control over them is WRONG and that is what Eric was doing..." IF THIS WASN"T BIG BROTHER>

Like I said before, if this was outside the house then I am TOTALLY with you on that...but this is a game, Big Brother, where you JUMP on people's mistakes to get ahead...that's what the game is about...outsmarting the person you are playing with. I think she blew it big time and Eric tried to use that.... which in BB is part of the game... outside the HOUSE (REAL LIFE), then NO.

I do not like to lie, I try NOT to lie, I don't want to lie....in REAL LIFE.....but IF I was put in the BB house, I would probably lie and maybe even "try" to lie at times, to play the game. you have to draw the line between Real life and Reality TV SHOW.

OK SC Let's just agree to disagree, because you are always going to think I am wrong and I am always going to think you are wrong on this subject... Let's move on to something else... :)

I agree with Yana. She deserves what she gets because she shouldn't have trusted someone? That's pretty harsh. I agree it was silly to trust someone you barely know, but I don't think she deserves the backlash she's going to get from this.

I just have to say I LOVE how passionate people get about BB because I'm one of them..lol I always love reading all the debates and banter back and forth...as long as we all play nice LMAO

ok, home from work so here is my 2 cents. Amber is foolish to have told her secrets to a basically total stranger, but any one with any moral fiber what so ever would keep the info to him or herself, possibly thinking the poor thing is very dysfunctional, but Eric is a cad to have opened his fat mouth on the After Dark to let her secret slip and then threathen to use it as blackmail,AND embellish on the original secret. Amber is not the brightest bulb, has tons of issues, but I fault Eric more for knowing that weakness in her and using it.

It is not our place to judge this woman about abortion, which is a very touchy subject and having been heard all over the WWW will cause the haters, and pro lifers to crawl out of the wood work, you wanna judge her on her utter lack of control of emotion, or that she is Erics Fag Hag, great but unless all of us have a real clean slate we should not pass any judgements on her situation or who she is at least on that subject. I don't like the girl one bit, but I really had a knee-jerk reaction when I heard the words come out of Erics mouth the other night that did it for me. I hope he hits the dusty BB trail.

Well said Fatcat........Amber should of kept her mouth shut about so personal info about herself, and to people she just met. I don't think Eric was thinking too smart when he told Dick or Jess.

I have to say that Amber is the biggest fake ever on BB History. That outburst was nothing but drama and to place Eric's key in the good bye wall. She has been working every angle she can to get this guy out of the house and now she has succeeded. She is a sick sick Biatch and she will get her's before this is over.

cry cry cry and say bye bye Liar.

Archived