Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

Marty I completely understand that & I am with you on it. I have always found it kinda irritating how she will sit there and cry over these people who she just met but I hardly hear her mention her daughter or crying that she misses her. It just all doesnt make sense to me...especially being a mother.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry. I didn't see it here but I haven't read all the posts. Just thought it was interesting

I wasn't doubting you...I guess what is written here is written 100's of other places. I was just saying that I read what you read too, but I know I must have read it here because I don't visit other sites.

How exactly did it start? Were they all just sitting around and then she started wailing on him out of nowhere or did he say something to provoke it?

Yep. He sat down to eat and she said "can I ask you something"?, and Jameka said "oh lord, here we go".

Doesnt everyone understand...it is Dicks fault that Nick left but my thing is who the h cares.....It is not like Nick was an awesome player...He was just good trying to get in Danielle's pants....Numerous times she told him she had a boyfriend but he kept insisting...I feel for the boyfriend because she is focusing her energy on Nick and not the game...playing for personal reasons...Nick didnt even try to strategize..... Stop trying to make Nick into another Kaysar... Dick has been putting doubts in people's head all along about Nick saying he believe him to be untrustworhty in using his daughter....In the meeting Eric was trying to push Kail to go home because America told him but Dick wanted Nick to go...But he told Nick it was the group's decision and he tried to fight for him...can u spell L-I-A-R!!!

The only reason why Dick is on the Kail and Jen Bandwagon is because the banner said the LNC is the new nerd herd....He is sooooooooo performing for the cameras...Cant wait until his 5 minutes of fame is up!!!

The only reason why Dick is on the Kail and Jen Bandwagon is because the banner said the LNC is the new nerd herd

yep yep yep, but all the dickettes are going to regroup/reformulate and still stick to the dick, they dont want the LNC to end...so my hope for watching the rest of the season will be dick's acute awareness of being perceived as a nerd and constantly trying to distance himself from dustin/amber/jameka/jessica

She mentions it to a bunch of strangers on live, national television,

No she didn't... Not one person here can say that they watched or heard her telling Eric anything about this... We wouldn't have known if it weren't for Eric saying what he did to anyone that would listen...

I dont care if Eric adds to the story or what Amber told him. Fact is she said it, she should have EXPECTED it to get out. Just like when Kail told Dick "dont tell anyone" and Dick went right out to Jen and said Kail told me not to tell you.

Amber had ever right to confont Eric on it, just like Eric had every right to say something, because everything is fair game.

I agree Missy... I don't mind someone using a game plan as information for their alliance, but when you step into someone's personal life, I think that's going too far...

If they had an ounce of intelligence they would know something is not quite right with her.

EXACTLY....EXACTLY.... You have sum up in one sentence what I was trying to say :animated_rotfl:

Amber is not wrapped to tight and yeah why doesnt she mention her daughter....Does she really have one???

yep, i'll back yana up on that.....amber telling eric this stuff the first time was not shown to any livefeed watchers....but eric telling jessica was timed right smack during the ShowToo broadcast (which he knows when that starts)......so, very low class that

Dick telling jen that vanna white is going to fire her when she gets out of the BB house, i didnt like that either

and Jameka said "oh lord, here we go".

Love it. Understatement to its finest!

Can we put that right up next to her petition to the Lord on yesterday's show?

Okay...I have to put my two cents in... (or dollar fifty...) :grin2:

My favorite was right after the fight you hear Dick off camera all the sudden say "well, some people get what they deserve". He wasn't even in the room and they just happen to turn his mic on when he said it.

I'll laugh so hard when Dick gets his. How can you treat people so horribly, including your own child?

Hello.. Liar.. Abuser.. Drug Addict.. !!!

Wake up people she is by far one of the worst players in BB History!!

BB players are supposed to be liars...and manipulators, back-stabbers, etc... She used to be an addict. Can't dislike someone for making mistakes in their past and learning from them. And worst player does not go to Amber yet...she didn't purposefully not take herself off the block when she had veto or take her had off a button to the enemy only to get voted out (BTW - both in my favorite players list!). The worst she's done is lie and cry...that's all a part of the game.

ok i hate amber as much as the next person but i hate amber for the fact that she is a lying emotional basket case and i don't like her personality

Don't hate someone because they

have problems and clearly need help. Personality is a completely different issue, though, so hate away.

now the fact that she's had 2 abortions and lied about 2 others to her boy friend... thats a better reason to hate a person

Abortion...can't imagine what she went through if it were true. But never hate someone for having faced such a personal choice. It's a difficult, personal choice (one that I hope we all never have to make ourselves).

Eric did himself in with broadcasting his intention to use Amber's secret against her. She told him this in confidence and he apparently told multiple people that she had this horrible secret. When he told Jess the whole thing he said she had 2 abortions (which may or may not be true) and that she lied to her boyfriend about having 2 other abortions.

I think it's idiotic to think that someone would use that as a reason against someone. Who cares if another has had an abortion?! Not all people think it is bad. In fact, it could have swayed votes toward Amber for sympathy from going through such a difficult, horrible experience.

An abortion is one of the hardest things a woman can go through in life. That's not a reason to hate a person either. If anyone wants to hate her, then hate her because she is an emotional basket case, not because of her past that we have no right to intrude on.

Again, do not hate her because she is a basket case. She needs real help. Hopefully, this show will enlighten her and her family/friends for her to get help (that is, if she doesn't already).

She's also a racist. She can call Eric out for playing the game, but she's a horrible person for the jewish comments. I wonder if it'd have any weight if Jemeka would mention all of her antisemitic remarks. Afterall, eric IS jewish.

I don't get how anything in that statement makes Amber racist. Am I missing something? Race has to do with skin color and Jewish is a religion. I must be missing something...

Lying and saying you are pregnant to trap a man is one of the worst things a woman could ever do to a man. Doing it a second time to the same man shows how much she really cares for anybody else's feelings. especially the man she supposedly loves.

No, it would be far worse to actually be pregnant when the guy explicitly said do not get pregnant and took actions to prevent getting her pregnant (other than abstinence). Also...it would be far worse to have a "Bobbit" happen. Am I wrong? I'm sure there is more...

Man...I need a break...

Thank you Nursie, and I agree with you 110% about Jen and Dick and Vanna... I just don't think it's right to use someones personal life in any way in this game...

I agree. We're not gonna sit here and try to martyr Nick, are we? I liked the guy alright, but I did think it was completely unfair the way he was taking of Daniele the way he had been. Granted, she never seriously rejected him; all she would ever say is, "I have a boyfriend..." Meanwhile, he's consistently pursuing her and taking advantage of the situation in which they had been placed. If he were any sort of true gentleman, he would have backed off and not allowed her to feel as if she had compromised her relationship with Kris.

Seriously, though... What was with all the kisses under the sheets?

I don't understand, didn't anyone else hear Amber say that Eric changed things around to make her look bad? In the video you can hear her say something to that effect... To me that proves that he lied all around about the abortions...

The first week isn't up on the feeds; the first week of episodes actually encompasses the events of the initial TWO weeks the HGs live in the house. Most people think that if Amber did indeed tell this to Eric, it was in the first "dead week."

Yes Steel, but what you don't understand is there is a period of, usually, one week of them being in the house before we see anything, even on the live feeds... So she could have told him in that first week when she knew the cameras were watching their every move for internet viewers to hear and type about...

Archived