Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber is a disgusting person. She has made extremely anti-semitic remarks that sound like the same kind of bullshit Nazis would use that leads to a holocaust.Then there's this whole lying about abortions thing. She's a disgusting, self-centered, moronic individual who deserves everything she gets in life.and I hate how this bitch keeps saying how Eric set Nick up... she was the one who's dumb ass was saying that she KNEW Nick was the vote to keep Mike... screw her

I'd love to see all of the posters on this board in a BB house!! I LOVE your comments!! You all have so much insight and the humor in some of your comments are priceless!!

I am so lucky to be a member of this board!! I mean this sincerely. I'm not talking about anything hateful because everyone here tries so hard to be fair to one another.

As far as Waaaahmber.... yechhh. Not for her personal actions outside of the house - but for her behavior inside. It seems like CBS just said - "let's just remove any boundaries or rules of behavior surrounding this game and let everyone go to any extreme they choose!!"

Dick's attacks on Jen went too far. Watching someone completely self-destruct (Amber) on live television - allowing her horrible racist remarks go unchallenged - truthfully, what's going on? There's not much fun in this season.

ANYway, I cannot really criticize because I'm gluuuuued to the feeds!!!

Kat :rolleyes4:

Why in the world would you mention something so personal like that to someone you just met 2 minutes ago. These people aren't your friends. They are all in there for the same reason u are.... $500,000. And why Eric. Why not Jemeka who is supposedly your friend. Actually something like that u just don't go around telling people, especially people u just met, cause u don't know how they will react to something like that. But wait. You know that this is going to be on TV, cause the cameras and microphones are everywhere. I think for her mental state, she should just leave. I don't know, that is just my opinion.

It's clear to us Amber is unstable, yet thoses asses live in the house and don't recognize this? So, they use this personal information (not so personal cause she told them - but she didn't tell the viewers because no one was aware of it as stated by those with live feeds). My point is they have to know something is not right with her...why spread that stuff now. Though Eric the ass had no right to say it to Dick, Dick used it a time when it would give him advantage. Dick and Eric are just mean bas*ards.

I think that its wrong that Eric would use that against her but... First this IS a game for money people are gonna do WHATEVER they can. Secondly why in the world would you trust someone you just basically met with info like that. That is so stupid on Ambers part...yet NO ONE is looking at it like that. I'm sorry I'm in a GAME ... I would NEVER let that kind of info out for these exact reasons & because I JUST met these people.

Here's the thing..how is Amber the psycho or bad person in this case? If Eric DID share that personal information about her to other HGs, then she has every friggen right to be upset as such. It's not the kind of thing you want everyone to know about you, especially when they don't know your story behind it. Good for her for telling him off, and shame on Eric for being the kind of person to feel he can just tell other peoples secrets like that...especially ones that cut so deep. He treated it like gossip, having no knowledge or consideration for her feelings or how that probably still haunts her. He's an @ss...I don't like him now.

what if eric had been a guy who had a girl do the same thing to him, and there amber is telling him her tale of woe a few hours after meeting him

i do think he was a turd for telling jessica about it on the live feeds, but i can see how the fact that she IS a liar through and through would be important for him to want to get through everyone else's heads....too late now due to a poor execution of this blackmail plan

so, i still hate amber, worthless idiot

oh well, cbs is sure saving a lot on the prize monies this year

I don't really fault Eric for any of his actions, tho. What sucks for him is that he's been bound by a different set of rules than the others. While he has a moral responsibility to represent himself appropriately, he receives instructions at times that clearly go against his better judgment. Yes, I know: He agreed to that when he signed the dotted line. But, as with any situation like this, I don't think he realized how much his obligations as AP would jeopardize his reputation inside (and outside) the house. I think it's clear that he truly wishes he could tell people why he voted the way he did. I don't think he's playing Jessica, either. I think he truly adores her. It's a rotten situation for him to be in - and it's not fair.

Dick is such a horrible person. I'll save my comments about him for another thread, though, because this one is all about...

CRAZY ASS AMBER!!! Girl done finally snapped! As many of you have mentioned before me, it's atrocious how she says what she does - and chases it with a devotional comment to Christ. It's such a sad sick joke; only promotes the idea that she is seriously an emotional train-wreck. I'm over the constant crying in the DR, and the way she walks around like a victim all the time.

As far as the whole abortion thing goes... OH MY GOD!?!? How can she justify telling a complete stranger - someone she has known less than a week (or whenever she told Eric), ON NATIONAL TELEVISION (please don't forget that part) about an abortion WITHOUT having told the man who fathered those babies - a man she allegedly "loves"?!?! In that case, she made her bed. I dunno about you guys, but it takes me ALOT longer to trust someone than just a week or so.

In conclusion, the bitch is CRAZY. Long Live Eric!

If she wasn't so hated, her actions would be written off.....just as Dick's has.

i was thinking the same thing.

i think everyone is forgetting that amber is just dumb. i mean, she doesnt even know the meaning of simple everyday words...so some of the harsh things being said here are really just horrible. Yes, she is a liar. Yes, she is a cry baby, YES she has a few screws loose.... so does it really shock anyone that she would say ignorant things against jewish people.. or NYers? come on.. lets get real. (psst, anyone been to NYC lately? jk)

some of these comments are really frightening... pot / kettle anyone?

Damn Banners!! these people are $%#%3 stupid!!!! Why of all people they are going to listen to Amber and Jen who wants Kail to stay...for playing so DUMB they all need to be voted out the house and recast new players!!!!!! *&@*%&* Stupid!!! "Oh Amber do you have a good feeling about this????"Dumb @**!!!!

Now Dick and Danielle will never leave because they will have the numbers...They are working with Kail, Jen, and Zach ......DUMB@**es!!!!

I think one of the biggest problems I have is Amber as a mother of a small child. I tend to get very protective of children. I think my anger for her comes from what I think she has probably done as a parent to her child.

i was thinking the same thing.

i think everyone is forgetting that amber is just dumb. i mean, she doesnt even know the meaning of simple everyday words...so some of the harsh things being said here are really just horrible. Yes, she is a liar. Yes, she is a cry baby, YES she has a few screws loose.... so does it really shock anyone that she would say ignorant things against jewish people.. or NYers? come on.. lets get real. (psst, anyone been to NYC lately? jk)

some of these comments are really frightening... pot / kettle anyone?

That's my point Fizzle...we all know she's not wrapped too tightly and I don't think she should be on that show because of it. Is she lying...could be; we all agreed she has been seeking attention from day one. Is she crazy...we had numerous discussions about her Clonopin. Is she untrustworthy...various discussions about her drug problem and most agree that addicts can't be trusted.

So..now we are surprised she says these things? I'm not, but what I am surprised about is that those in the house would take advantage of her vulnerability knowing all the things we do and living with her 24/7. If they had an ounce of intelligence they would know something is not quite right with her.

First off you can hear Amber say in the vedio that he had turned things around to use it against her... In my opinon, right there proved that Eric added the part about the abortions...

She said these things to him BEFORE the season started with the cameras and the net... That's her right... What isn't right is that Eric would lie about what she told him...

I have read here that the reason WE have changed OUR minds about Eric is because of Nick... Well, while I can't speak for everyone, I hadn't changed my mind about him until I was sure in my own mind that he was lying about Amber and why? To make her look bad to others so they would vote her out... He didn't need to do that... Please DON'T ever speak for me again... Thank you...

Archived