If Eric Leaves...

207 members have voted

1. 1. If Eric is evicted from the BB house, would you want the America's Player twist to continue?

• Yes, it would be interesting to see another player's attempt at it!
    • No way! The twist is lame.
    • Not sure/It depends on who would be the new AP
  2. 2. If BB were to continue the AP twist with another player, who would you like that player to be?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Zach

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be worth it just to see the faces... just like when Kaysar came back instead of Cappy LOL The thing that gets me is they all assume they know exactly who America likes & don't. When they all find out about AP & all the details.. they will know how America feels about Kail & Jen. lol Also I remember just a couple weeks ago Amber saying she thinks America likes her and she may be the favorite.. ROFL :animated_rotfl: That was something I literally CRIED over... with LAUGHTER lol

2 weeks i think...

umm, i doubt they tell them about AP, CAUSE dustin or somebody could start saying "Well it was JAMEKA who did it, and DANIELE falsely acused eric just to frame him and get him outta the house! lets get her out!"

so it could mess up gamplay if its revilled.

i hope they bring.. NICK back! haha. that would be good just cause he would protect my little precious daniele!

if they did bring anybody abck it would be this week cause eric will be gone. but i dont see anybody coming backthis year.

Dani would light up like a Christmas tree if they brought Nick back, game on then.

I can't take this anymore. This season's cast is just too incompetent. With Eric gone... I don't seen any point in continuing the show. The twist, regardless of it being lame or not (IMO the execution was lame... BB could have done AP so much better... even with Eric as the AP), wouldn't exist and even if they did transfer AP to another HG, the dynamic in the house right now would not allow it to be effective. Dick and Daniele are too smug and have been on an egotistical powertrip since week 2. Oh, and when they aren't being like that, they're bitching about how their precious Nick is gone and are so delusional to believe that he would come back/if he came back it would help them. He never started playing the game when he was in there and if he went back in Daniele would stop playing the game as well and they'd just stay in bed together all day like they used to. The LNC is full of slimeballs who are basically Dick's lemmings because they're too stupid/afraid to recognize their own BB mortality. On the other side... Kail is pathetic, Jen has one of the most unlikeable personalities on the show, and Zach... well... he hasn't figured out how to play the game yet. This is just too exasperating!

I hope Eric goes this week........question....I didn't watch season 1 (just saw 2 shows)

Did america vote the house guests out in season 1???? I think they did but just

don't remember.......I have old-timers.... :grin2:

I have really enjoyed this cast thus far. Hated Nick getting the boot & lovin how karma is coming back to slap Eric back to reality. I thought the AP twist was cool & would love to see Dick take it over. Now THAT would be something! lol

Yes in season 1 America got to vote who would leave, with the houseguests, I think, been a while back now.

Ugh... I should rename this post "WHEN Eric Leaves..."

Stupid, stupid, stupid HG's.

The show is going to suck even more when Eric leaves... at least he attempted to do some goofy stuff to entertain us... everyone else is too busy whining, bitching, yelling, or sleeping.

Look! an emoticon made just for Dick! ---> :furious3:

I agree with you bigboy. IF eric leaves its gonna be: Dick still treating everyone like crap. Daniele still treating everyone like crap. Amber crying and crying and crying and crying....Jameka praying all day. Zach staring into space dreaming of bunnies. Jessica stumbling around like a lost child. Dustin trying to keep it together, but alas he can't, and Jen well as long as there are mirrors in the house we can watch her look at herself and last but not least Kail just taking up space. At least with an AP we could look forward to something "funky" happening. I'm gonna miss Eric if he's gone, I think he did a good job!

I think the producers ran out of ideas! This twist could have been so much more intriguing with better tasks or more of them. BUT, if Eric did pass the torch, I would like it to go to Jameka.

ONLY, to force her to actually commit something to a conversation other than, mmmmmmhmmmm!! AND, to make her actually play the game. So far, all she does is pat Waaamber on the head and mmmmmhmmmm her way through almost every conversation. She wouldn't accept the challenge, though.

Kat

(I feel mean for suggesting her for some reason!)

PS: Actually, when or if Eric leaves - the remaining HGs will probably start turning on each other. We can see Dustin's "blood bath" come to life.

They will start eating their own!! They strike me as a group of people that won't function as a group unless they have someone to target as an outsider. What will Dustin and Waaahhmber do if they can't trash someone - in a nice way, of course, since they're such "gooood guys". Dick will need a new target to yell and spit at.... Danielle will need someone that is soooo fruuuustrating....

In this corner: Zach going in with Dick and Danielle - and - Kail and Jen hanging in with them, too....

and

In this corner: Dustin, Wahhhhmber, Jameka and Jessica....

Oh yes, a blood bath, for sure! :animated_rotfl:

Kat

Yeah.. When he goes home tomorrow.. I don't know if I'm going to continue to watch the show.

I did like Jessica and was rooting for her as well, but her flipping over on Eric (over what in the house is only ASSUMPTION of wrongdoing and not TRUTH like Dick & co. assert--specifically, he flipped her by saying that Eric said that he didn't want to get played by a stupid 21 year old) is sickening. If there is one person in the house that Eric hasn't said anything bad about (and let's be honest... everyone in the house says horrible things about the other people... it's unavoidable when you live 24/7 in a hotbed of lies, deceit, and manipulation) it is Jessica. I kinda hope she feels really bad about flipping over on him when she gets out and sees all the really nice things that he says about her in the DR. The guy truly likes her and respects her and there are soooooo many conversations between them that you can point to.

Also... why are these people so immune to the realization that not everything in the house that is said is meant? I mean.. look at the video where Eric mentioned to Dick about how he had something on Amber. Dick was ripping into Amber about how much he hated her.... Eric certainly wasn't going to sit there and disagree (especially with Dick). Ever notice how sometimes you have to pretend to have the same views as another person in real life just to keep things running smoothly? It's part of diplomacy. I guarantee that probably at least 75% of the things that Eric has said he hasn't really truly meant but has said them to maintain the status quo.

I hope Zach wins. Even though he's a little odd, you've got to respect the guy for not blowing up at anyone despite the horrible things they say about him and the fact that he can sit there voting against "the group" and no one bats an eyelash. They keep saying "we're gonna evict him" and gee.. how many times has he been nominated? Yeah, that's right.. 0.

Go Zach!

CBS needs to just hand him the check and say "season's over." Then fire whoever is in charge of this casting nightmare and find some entertaining people next year instead of these drips.

I hope Zach wins. Even though he's a little odd, you've got to respect the guy for not blowing up at anyone despite the horrible things they say about him and the fact that he can sit there voting against "the group" and no one bats an eyelash. They keep saying "we're gonna evict him" and gee.. how many times has he been nominated? Yeah, that's right.. 0.

Go Zach!

CBS needs to just hand him the check and say "season's over." Then fire whoever is in charge of this casting nightmare and find some entertaining people next year instead of these drips.

Way to go, BigBoyFan!! I think I have to agree with you! :2thumbsup:

Archived