America's Choice Isn't America's Voice

Sov4Life

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ITS A GAME ITS A GAME ITS A GAME...OK, NOW THAT, THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, AMBER SHOULD NOT HAVE TOLD ANYONE IN THE HOUSE ABOUT THAT, IF SHE DIDN'T WANT IT PASSED AROUND, ALSO IT SHOULD BE EXPECTED THAT GOING ON A TELEVISION SHOW IS GOING TO BRING OUT PERSONAL THINGS ABOUT YOU FOR ALL TO SEE/HEAR. THEY KNEW THIS GOING INTO IT...

BBNut how are you getting that two of the pregnancies were real? I can only think of one that was real and that is the daughter she has... From what she is saying she lied to her boyfriend twice about being pregnant period...

OK This is the way I see things...

Amber told Jameka, Eric, and Dustin that she had lied to her boyfriend about being pregnant twice...

Eric added that she had told him she had had a total of four abortions (or maybe she really told him this... Just not sure which)

People are thinking because Eric is saying 4 abortions that she had to have been pregnant at least twice... I could be wrong here, but this is my take on it...

Personally I think she told them that she lied about two pregnancies (maybe to keep her boyfriend around) and Eric added all the rest... I think in truth what happened was she has only been pregnant once and lied about it twice making it look like she had been pregnant three times...

okokokok lets go back to when eric was telling this all to jessica.. even jessica was like "hu? this doesnt make sense. what? ok.. hu? i dont understand... "

and eric had to keep explaining it differently until it sorta made some kind of sense. and i was with jessica.. he was rattling off some story and it was mind boggling.

there might be more to this than we know or there might not.

point is eric is a :censored: for telling jessica weither its a lie or not.. and saying that he "could" us it against amber...

and amber is an idiot for dishing out her very personal stuff to anyone who would listen... including her drug use and hospital poop stories... (gotta love the poop stories)

Either way, it's a lot of conclusions to jump to with no real basis either way.

My take is that she was upset that Eric had said something, not about WHAT he said. If he had been lying, she would have been mad at the content not just the action.

Therefore, I refuse to make a bunch of assumptions and call him a liar.

Maybe Amber's confession to Eric DID contain stories about abortions, but she was too afraid to give that part of the story to Dustin & Jameka? She might have told them she lied about pregnancies, thinking they (or Jameka) would judge her harshly about abortion.

She's dumber than a box of rocks to even talk about something so personal inside a house of cameras & microphones. Eric is vile for even considering using it against her. On the other hand, if Eric fabricated the part about the abortions, then vile is just too nice of a word to describe him. :)

amber doesnt know what eric has said regarding the info on her... right? she only knows that he has said he has something on her...

Exactly... All Dick knew to say to her was that Eric said that he had something that would turn the whole house against her... Dick didn't know what the "something" was... She is guessing it is what she told him about the pregnancies, and he told Jessica the stuff about the abortions and hasn't said that part to anyone else I don't think...

ok so thats what i thought was that amber said only 2 pregnancies, nothing about abortions...but then i thought i read somewhere that she said to jameka that there were 2 abortions, but then i thought i read it was only 2 pregnancies she lied about to her bf, then eric does not know how to add when he lies and it was 2 and he added 2 more but confused jessica even more..which if she believes shes really an idiot, but no one really has it figured completely out yet that it was 4 abortions that eric said to jess, but they think its still just the 2 pregnancies he was going to try and use against her.. (does this make any sense? rofl)

thanks for clearing that up LOL

I'm gonna venture out there and say that the two this season, America's Player and the rivals thing, top the list. AP is going nowhere and 2 of the 3 rival groups have already been split up; the third has reconciled and is now working together fluidly. BB needs to introduce another good twist this season, because BB8 has been lackluster, on the whole. Thoughts?

Wow I have to agree with that. AP sucks, it would be so much better if Eric could play on his own.

Now that we are on the topic of worst twists, what was your favorite or best twist?

I loved in season 5 or 6 I am mnot sure I think its six though, when there was everyone with a partner and there was a secret room that Rachel found, I thought that was the best.

okokokok lets go back to when eric was telling this all to jessica.. even jessica was like "hu? this doesnt make sense. what? ok.. hu? i dont understand... "and eric had to keep explaining it differently until it sorta made some kind of sense. and i was with jessica.. he was rattling off some story and it was mind boggling.
ITA Fizzle. This is what tells me that Eric is lying. Eric's own words and explanation to Jess. He also then changed the subject very quickly when Jess started making it clear she wasn't impressed with the story and his threat to use it against Amber.

That would be perfect Arrowhead. Good idea. I wish they knew that he told Jessica, because I bet then they would do that.

Possibly.

The only other contender, in my opinion, would be the Coup d'Etat last season, which amounted to a big fat zero after much hype.

(At least with America's Player we have had a few laughs and a legitimate influence, and with the Rivals, we got the whole Gonorrhea thing to laugh at.)

Hmmm, then again, Howie's "Spool of Lies" guess in the Coup d'Etat still makes me chuckle.

Put me down as undecided.

I think that the S5 Adria/Natalie switch was pretty surprising and REALLY affected the house. I also think that the S6 partnering was a pretty good twist, it just didn

AP could have been a good twist if BB had pick a different player....

Eric started playing for himself....he went after Nick...even after

he was told to go after Kail. Some say he thought Nick was a threat

but he just wanted him gone.....he even bragged about it in the DR.

So with Eric playing his own game I'd say this season's AP twist is

the worst.... :(

I think the coup d'etat was good in theory, it just never got used. Had someone won it and used it (like, say, Janelle), I think it really would have stirred things up. I actually wouldn't mind seeing BB reintroduce it this season.

I didn't see a problem with the coup d'etat except that the wrong person was HOH when Mike (I refuse to call him by that other name) won it. Mike didn't need to use it because George was HOH and all he had to do was threaten George and George went along with it. It would have been ok if they had done it the way they have done vetoes over the years. If I had to pick a worst twist I would have to say season 6's partner twist. Everyone had figured it out by the end of the first week. The twin twist worked as long as Adria and Natalie were playing as one person. As soon as they were revealed as twins, the whole thing went South after it was revealed because it dawned on them that they would be an unbreakable alliance.

Archived