Are You Glad They Saw The Banner?

BrandyM82

Are you glad they saw the banner?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with aftermath of hg's banner sighting?

• No-it interferes with 'integrity' of the game
    • Yes-somehow I like it

i think they flew banner planes over the house during the endurance comp making them put bags on their head er lay on the ground er something, i also believe the planes said something about AP maybe abut eric too i think thats why amber was all crying again altho that could be because of anything

i thought i heard amber telling dustn that america was calling out her and eric cause they are the most honest people in the house (LOL)

i for one love the banner planes cause they express how i feel, i wish they would have not gotten rid of nick still......

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do we know who saw it, and actually saw the eric/amber lie?

i have mixed feelings...it kinda effects the game (especially if they misinterpret what the banner says!)....but its kinda fun too , oh well

i still cant believe someone paid for it to fly over

Wow, it really looks like the banner message that some of them saw is REALLY going to affect the way the game is unfolding. Danielle now knows that Eric has been the one casting the votes and is not happy.

If she targets Eric, it would seem that it's a direct result of the banner plane message. I would think Eric's game is pretty much screwed at this point.

If he ends up leaving this week as a result of the banner, then why shouldn't more banners be allowed to contribute to the game as well?

Why should only one person suffer as a result? -- of course, Amber's game may be over too as a result of the banner.

screw eric he knew he was going against america and did it ne wayz he deserves to get screwed for screwing us and nick

with that said i don't really want eric to go home yet he still has more chaos to cause in the house but it'll be harder for him to earn his $$$ now heh, i hope he does what america asks this week and i hope america is smart enough to vote for amber to go next

altho at this point i think it may be eric and jen on the block

On the feeds, Eric said the people who saw it were: Dustin, Jameka and Jessica. He said K and Jen definitely did NOT see it. He doesn't know about Dani or Dick.

When the plane flew over, Dustin was told to put pillow cases on everyone's heads. The HG's were joking about a news announcement being made that all of the BB8 contestants died from asphyxiation.

I think the reference to LNC = Nerd Herd is a bit far fetched. I hated the NH last year, but like some of the members of the LNC. If America keeps trying to get Kail voted out and the person flying the plane doesn't like the LNC, who does that leave?

i LOVE the banner planes! how hysterical that eric is trying to claim "there is ONE nick fan doing it"! i think the lnc is somewhat like the nerd herd in that they've gotten power mad, to me...and see no other perspective except the bs they're spewing. dick now knows it...but it serves him right. they were all so sure.

dick now knows it...but it serves him right. they were all so sure.

I just wish they would've realized it one day sooner! I have never wanted a hg to stay in as much as I wanted Nick to. He was so REAL. He was the only one that didn't surprise me in the DR because everything he said in the DR was said in the house. I guess good guys do finish last. :(

I was quite glad to see Nick go. After seeing him spew the c word and b word at Jen like he was some kind of god made me sick. Besides, I always tend to root for the underdog. I loved Janelle because everyone was against her in BB6 and now I am drawn to Jen, not just because it's her vs everyone, but because she holds her head high and doesn't cry over what a trailer park girl and her wannabe Tommy Lee father think of her. GO, JEN!

that's why dick is so mad at himself now. but he wouldn't listen to dani...he was so sure he knew what was best for them. i wonder if the banner had been yesterday, would dick have even believed it? i think he liked nick...but didn't like nick by daniele. i don't THINK nick called jen a "c". he definitely called her a "b". i thought she deserved it from him...she was spewing about his relationship...i didn't think she deserved it from dick...and he has said "c". no one is ever gonna make me believe that we need jen as the morality police. at all. just, no. i find "trailer park girl" so insulting, as well. it's no one's fault where they were raised.

finally I found the threat about banner.

and I am very very upset and disappointed... At the same time . why would you spend any $$$ for flying banners since you are going to loose money instead winning anything..

sorry it is just me or what.. disappointing...

maybe who ever paid for it was drunk...

poor Eric.. hard to play now...

This has been the most exciting night in the house, and it has nothing to do with the producers or HGs. Leave it to America to rile things up with a banner plane.

I like Eric and don't like the integrity of the game getting ruined, but things were far too predictable and its our only way of getting into the house since AP isn't doing my... I mean OUR... bidding. :animated_bouncy:

So how does CBS edit the footage to explain WHY Eric wound up on the block? CBS has no choice but to admit they screwed up and cost a player the game. Not just any player, but the player who was there for the viewers to control, which might hurt ratings. The whole thing started because of the banner. That's got to be embarrassing for the producers to destroy their own twist.

Eric's best bet is to blame the 2nd rogue vote on Jen, to convince Dick she did both of them since Dick already believed she did the first one. Then he has to convince everybody else the banner was sent by the people who kept Sanjaya on American Idol. The only problem is once Jen was gone, Eric would have to vote with the group to maintain the illusion that Jen was the rogue voter. Either way the America's Player twist is now officially wrecked because of that banner. CBS should cut their losses and send in a team of ninjas in the middle of the night to extract Eric. That would be great, if the houseguest woke up and Eric was just gone.

Seriously, after 8 seasons, you'd think they would figure out a way to take care of plane banners. Like a canvas roof on rollers or something like that. This plane was perfectly timed. You had all the houseguests in the yard and the majority of them upside down and tied up to pendulums. The entire Normandy invasion could fly over before they got all the houseguests inside. They only put that blue swirly thing on the feeds to keep people from seeing the screw-up.

The fact that some idiot cares so much about big brother he rents out a plane to send a message shows how ridiculous things have gotten. There should have been a disclaimer on the banner: "P.S.-I HAVE NO LIFE"

Maybe they placed a 10million dollar bet on the game and are trying to make sure they win. It would be worth a few hun for the banner.:animated_rotfl:

CBS should cut their losses and send in a team of ninjas in the middle of the night to extract Eric

:animated_rotfl:

The entire Normandy invasion could fly over before they got all the houseguests inside

LMAO!!!

The planes do kinda ruin things in the house but sometimes it does add some excitement to the gameplay.

I'm wondering now if anyone else is gonna send some more banner planes up calling the other HGs liars too. Let's face it, everyone in the game has to lie at some point so they're all guilty.:blush:

As for Janelle :wub: sending then on her own site she has denied doing this and doesn't know how the rumor got started.

She did say if she was gonna do one it would have said "America loves U Nick!" but she said she'd never try to mess with America's Player by mentioning Eric. She's appearantly a Nick, Eric and Dick fan.

Also I don't understand when people claim "AP wasn't playing for us, he was playing for himself"...:unsure:

He isn't linked up with a direct feed on the votes that he can just check on anytime.

He has to play his own game (which was going with the LNC on voting out Nick) for the days they had decided on and only later learns of who America wants him campaigning against. The other houseguests mentioned he was acting wierd after a DR session he had the other day when he was told about voting out Kail which he then attempted doing. Does anyone really expect him to tell everyone week to week that he can't make any opinions or decisions about who he wants out until the night before evictions?

The America's Player idea is flawed in this way and fans of the show who think he could have swayed everyone's opinions this late in the week are kidding themselves.

If Eric was smart he'd say he lied about the mustard to the house and tell Jessica it could be some of Dick's fans outing him on all the secret alliance plans both he and she have with the other HGs they've been plotting with.

I'd hate to see this break up my favorite chemestry couple, Eric & Jessica. They're just too fun to watch to have this end now.:dance2:

Despite the current situation I still wanna see Eric, Jessica and Jen in the final three this year.

I actually hated Jen until EvelDick started his verbal assaults on her and she smiled and deflected them.

I found out about her ChillTown connection after that and that made me like her even more.:rolleyes:

:alien:

I don't like the planes at all. It's one thing to see them as a way to keep the game interesting. But I see them as one person (or tiny group) taking it into their own hands to throw wrenches in the game's cogworks. The game can shift massively (like last night) just because some pranksters pool their lunch money and rent a plane.

Archived