Dustin

Jem

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the ERIC eviction works..its safe to say Her Majesty Dustin will be next..he admitted to Dick back in week two that "he hardly ever showers or bathes because he thinks he doesn't smell".....that's a quote!

There are sooooooooooo many reasons to evict Dustin. The think I dislike about him the most is his condescending attitude. His bragging that he has everyone in his pocket. He changed so much once he had HOH.

He was very anxious to get Joe out, because then he could be his true obnoxious self and Joe would not be there to call him on it. He drives me bats, hate his condescending voice and the way he spins things in such a superior manner, off with him already.

laughing hard sexypetthing. :pleased:

i like dustin he is so not a team player yet his team dont see it. he gave up pov so easy while jameka like a dumbass fought tooth and nail for it

dustin the man. only one on the amber, jessica, jameka eric side i like

The fairy Godmother needs to be the next one evicted. I am beginning to belive everything Joe said about him was true. I like him in the beginning and now I cannot stand to watch the feeds when he is on there. I like Dick because he is up front and real to your face and not a back stabber.

Guest xerxes
I really thought this guy was gonna be the next Will circa BB5. Instead he's turned out to be the lovechild of Marcellas and Maggie.

Too f'n funny. Little bit of my beer came out of my nose when i read that. :smilielol:

i thought dustin was in 100% to keep eric . have plan change?

seahagatha would like dustin to be the extra needed vote to kick out eric because she swore on her daughter's life she wouldnt do it (which she does about as often as she pulls kleenx out of a box)

omg amber

He's a billion times worst than Marcellas, just due to the fact that Marcellas sucked at the game. He's shady and evil. He's basically the leader of the new LNC.

I went from loving him to hating him in two weeks. Joe had to deal with him for like two years. Now I know why he hated Dustin so much when he came in the house.

If Dustin really does vote out Eric then he will be gone net week dick and Dani are using him and he is dumb enough to go along with it.

Or is Dusting telling them he will vote hi out so they stop working everyone then in the end vote out Kail?

With him you never know.

Archived