Dustin

Jem

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first to post

bb doesnt want you to win its the dick and dani show sadly

Dustin telling Jessica and Dustin that when it comes to Zack he has his vote. He said he has had a deal with Zack since week one.

WTH? That Dustin is revealing that he has an alliance with everyone in the house. So all this time he pretended that he wanted Zack out for Jameka bla bla bla.

Dustin was just in the bathroom with Eric and Jessica saying that Daniele is just pissed at him because he sent her boyfriend home... Where does he get that he was the one that sent him home... Last I checked everyone but him, Kail, and Nick voted... How did he send Nick home? What by nominating him? Please...

i'll be watching dustin closely over next few weeks he one of frew in lnc who i consider to have game

Lol, when he kept saying he was taking his "girlfriend" on the trip, he was referring to his best friend outside of the house.

He was my favorite up until last week and then week. He is acting pretty much as evil as Maggie did in Season 6. I can't stand him now. I hope Dani and Dick figure out his plans and then goes after him and Amber.

He was my favorite up until last week and then week. He is acting pretty much as evil as Maggie did in Season 6. I can't stand him now. I hope Dani and Dick figure out his plans and then goes after him and Amber.

who your fav now?

Well, because of their lack of knowledge about all that Eric is up to he did do a lot of campainnging to get Nick out before he saw what America had in store for him, he really was verbal about it before he got the envelope to vote out Kail, so I think Dani thinks he was the one maybe who instigated it, because of the other stuff, unfortunately D&D only have 1/2 the info, they are correct that Eric is guilty and is probably the mysterious vote but they don't know that the dirty rat Dustin is the one who told Kail she was safe.

I find it funny that he has aligned with 3 of the biggest liars in the house. He thinks he's so golden. Wait til he sees the crap Amber has said about him. And Jameka. LOL

He would have been better off aligning with Joe. At least he knew that snake. (No pun intended :P )

I am sorry but Dustin is just to full of himself. He has said today to his tard crew that he has a special agreement with Kail. He is bragging that he has Zack in his pocket. He swears that if Jen gets HOH she is putting up Dick and Daniele and if Zack gets HOH he is putting D&D up. He said he knows all this for a fact.

yuckoooooooooooo

dustin just need to chill and lay low until next week when power is up for grabs or until after pov ceremony. if he dont shut up he be on the block instead of eric

Archived