Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yana I like Nick and I like Dani but I think somebody needs to ask Nick why he thinks it was OK for him to try and break up a committed relationship. Dani was upfront from the start about having a boyfriend that she lived with. I thought that was very low of him

With all the lying and crying that Whamber is doing, I sure hope her daughter is not watching. I depend on all of ya'll to keep me updated, I dont think I could watch Whamber everyday with the live feeds. Hello??? who is making Whamber look bad but Whamber!!!!

Yada if he grants an interview I will post a questions thread in my forum... You can go there and post the questions you would like to ask him... :)

No problem Yada... I love to let the fans post the questions that I ask the players... It makes the interview much more personal for ya'll and you get the answers that are important to you... Here's a link to the interview forum...

interviews

Can someone please rewind a tape for Amber where she was saying about 72 hours ago that she REALLY likes Jen and didn't mind keeping Kail around...but now "I can't with her! Ugh" and agreeing that Daniele never did a thing to Jen after acting like Daniele deserved the treatment..ugh

Here's my latest GRRRRRRR!!!!!! aggravation about WAAAAHHHHmber!!! She's bawling her eyes out and the majority of America - who do not get to see the live feeds all the time - may actually think she gave a care about Nick or doesn't know that she was the first one to start the ball rolling on getting Nick out!!! GRRRRRR!!!

Kat

PS: I am soooo glad that Nick will, at least, finally see Waaahhhmber for the lying, back-stabbing, phony she really is and see all the reallly nasty things she said about Dani and Nick, himself, behind their backs. I think that is why she's really crying.... she knows he's going to finally see the real blubberhead for what she is.

I'm hoping that Eric can convince everyone that Amber voted to keep Nick. If he thought about it, she was friends with Mike too. So it would make more sense for her to want to keep the two of them than him. He would have nothing to gain. She most definitely would. Then hopefully Dani would put her up.

A girl can hope right:)

The only thing I like about Waaamber is that she's being billed as this season's sea-hag. :bigcry:

Erica has some competition there.

She kinda reminds me of that Seinfield episode where Jerry's girlfriend would cry at the drop of a hat. :animated_rotfl:

:alien:

I'd rather see Kail go than Amber. Referring back to the convo in the bathroom, Amber was right in calling out Kail on her housekeeping (or lack thereof) duties. Maybe it's the underdog thing but I feel truly sorry for both Amber and Zach. Amber because she is such an emotional mess and Zach because he is so utterly clueless. Amber has got to stop clutching and slobbering and telling Dustin she loves him. She puts too much faith in her friendships with these goofballs.

folks the girl is a phoney and so are her tears. i never seen crying being a strategy but this is a first

Cathy Posted Today, 06:40 AM

I'm tired of her constant crying! I liked her the first week or so, but now I'd love to see her evicted.

I agree, I'm sick of looking at that hideous face she makes while crying a river of tears. I couldn't imagine being married to someone like her.

This comment was in last nights feeds. Amber talking to Dustin and worried about her name on the banner saying that she lies.

Amber to Dustin:

"I have not told one lie in the house" :eek:

What's with her LOVING her fellow BBHG's? Who are these people to her? She passes the word around like a football. I love you Nick. I love you Dusty. I love EVERYONE so much I could just CRY!

(heaves into bag)

I was disgusted at her huggin onto Nicks leg and blubbering about 1 centimeter from his package,lol she is the worst and the ugliest crier, and over nothing people, good God wish she could go on the block again. Wait till Nick sees all of the tapes, wish I could see his reaction. She has lied and more than once.

I couldn't believe that she said that of course she should be more upset over Nick leaving than Daniele would be because being a friend only to him makes it different and almost a stronger or more powerful of a bond.............what?

I know Daniele shouldn't have had something with Nick when she had a bf, we can all agree on that...but Amber really was pushing them together for a while and talking them up, just to turn around and call out all the bad parts ofit behind their backs

Instigating Amber

yeah, her reality is so distorted. close friends feel more loss that a couple?? Amber, get a life!!!! Dani probably should not have gotten so involved with Nick seein as how she does have a BF, but I think She started to fall for him, and I think after this is all over they may hook up, I think Nick is way cuter than her Boyfriend, and I did love what he said to her in his speech, it may not of helped her, but at least it may have let her know that he meant what he said while they were in the house, and he could be trusted, ah love.lol

I couldn't believe that she said that of course she should be more upset over Nick leaving than Daniele would be

Hey, this is Amber. She will always maintain the right to be more upset than anyone else about ANY situation...

Archived