Amber

Jem

I seriously hope that she finds out how most of the viewers really feel about her when she gets out. That stupid tramp thinks she's the most liked person in the house and keeps bringing up America's Choice because she wants to get a phone call. Tough break, skank.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This girl = dumbest dumb idiot I've ever seen.

She wants Eric out because Dick took something out of proportion someone he is extremely good at. Now that he is gone, instead of Eric and Dustin on the block it's going to be Amber and Dustin. Complete idiot, I can't believe she actually fell for this stupid stupid thing by Dick. STUPID!!! :lipsrsealed2:

They showed Amber for who she is on house calls.

Has any reality TV person ever entered a game looking like a nice warm caring mother and leave the game looking like a druggie, delusional, lying, hypocritical bible thumper, corn rowed piece of trash who is a bigot and a homo phobe?

I'm not saying Amber is all that...well maybe I am. :)

I was reading the article about amber and her badmouthing Jews and New Yorkers which reminded me of the bulletin on myspace today. The first day of the show I added Amber to my myspace b/c hers was set to private and I wanted to see her pics, of course I also didnt' know how much of a crazy person she was.. anyways back to what I was going to say.. whoever is running her myspace posted a bulletin apologizing for Amber's words about jews and new yorkers and said she was just really mad and that Amber is really not that type of person.. lol.. just thought I'd share. Apologies if this has been discussed (I try not to read Amber's thread unless I need to get something off my chest about her) lol.Here's the bulletin from her myspace if you havent' read it."I FEEL I NEED TO ADDRESS THE COMMENTS AMBER MADE ON THE SHOW I KNOW IT HURT MANY PEOPLES FEELINGS AND FOR THAT IM TRULY SORRY, SHE WOULDNT SAY IT TO BE HURTFUL AND IT WAS MADE TOWARDS ONE OR TWO PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR BACKS, NOT ANY EXCUSE BUT ERIC DID HER WRONG AND SHE MADE SOME MEAN COMMENTS OUT OF ANGER. PLEASE DONT LOOK AT HER DIFFERENT, FND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO FORGIVE AND PLEASE DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL. I FEEL TERRIBLE. SHE IS UNDER SO MUCH STRESS AND FELT BRTRAYED SO SHE LOST IT AND MADE SOME COMMENTS IN THE PROCESS, IT HAPPEND AND NOW ITS BRING APOLIGIZED FOR. CANT SAY SORRY ENOUGH."

Archived