Amber

Jem

I want to say something about Am.....Ammbbb.........snifff.....Amber.........chokoing sob, but I am just too choked up to post....

(grabs tissue from Yana)

Ok, wait.....

I thought she did......sniff, snuff.....an ok job..............with.....with.......with........hosting tonight.

She didn't cry once

she obviously did not refill after last night.

Dep

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, Amber looks like a lesbian gang member. If she starts talking about popping caps or something, the house guests should flee for their lives.

And shame on Dustin. He's supposed to be the gay bestfriend. If he won't tell her that her hair looks awful, what use is he to her?

Maybe they should have kept Joe in the house. He could have given Amber better advice.

I've been wondering if Amber graduated from high school. From some of the questions she asks, I'd estimate she has about an 8th grade education. It's pretty funny when they are reading the bible and she keeps asking "what's that word mean?".

And she is definately no genius when it comes to strategy, either.

i have funny feeling amber will make final four

I don't get the live feedes just CBS and BBAD on Showtime....yesterday I

thought she was going to vote Kail out....now she sounds like she going to

vote out Eric???? She sure Flip-flops alot so heaven knows what she'll do

on Thursday?????? :cookoo:

her bs is getting her further and further in the game

i am now convince amber is a lock for final four

she voting to keep eric jmho

dick and dani are bunch of idiots wasting all this time on her to convince her

her playing victim week after week is working so well

folks dont killed me

but amber is playing a dr. will type game she tells folks to vote her out each week but no one does. she tell folks she is not lying week after week when in fact she is lying. she throws comps left and right

I wanted to stab out my eardrums when she hosted tonight's POV comp on the show. *gag*
RFLOL! :hurray:

Amber is relying on Dustin to vote Eric out "for her" because she feels she swore on her daughter's life. Is she an idiot or what? o.k. question is stupid. Well at least she'll see Dustin as the lying b%$&rd that he is. D&D targeted her because she's a basket case and they know they won't get anywhere with Jameka (who only says hmmmmm) and Jessica. I wish they knew Jessica spilled the beans right to Eric about him being backdoored, or perhaps they know.

the looney tune is the reason eric is leaving. i thought she was acting dumb but it official she is a looney tune. dick and dani so worked her over to get eric out

Amber is one of the worst houseguests to play the game, for one she told practically strangers she had an abortion and what not and then promised on her daughters life and she is easily ready to go back on that. I know this is a game of deciet, lying and such but you have to have a boundry with yourself. Amber has no self worth and is pathetic. If she was going to vote to keep Eric like she said she would then I would actually have pity for her. Now I feel nothing but anger towards her. I hope that sea hag is out next week!

its a little strange to listen to the mental gymnastics of a psycho man, BB looked hard to find a crew like this. Where do people like this come from? Amber isso not a player of this game she puts her brain on idle and puts her mouth in gear She actully believes this crap that dick says what a fool

Well all I can say is at least she didn't swear on her dogs life * wiping forehead * PHEW!! * eyeroll* lol Although being that apparently her dog & daughter are the same level it may be the same thing to her. And I agree with the lieing...she is one of the biggest liars but she does it kinda sneaky...which is worse. She will twist things just a little to benefit her.

Archived