Amber

Jem

Ivette also made several nasty bigoted comments about Kaysar at the time, though I think she has come to regret most of her actions in the house. If you watched her comments during the voting for BB all-stars (she was a candidate but didn't get voted in or selected) she made a huge point of distancing herself from the Friendship. I think her family (and her girlfriend) told her she looked like a complete idiot.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber really disappointed me. While many people would bash her for crying so often I just figured maybe she was very compassionate. I looked to give her the benefit of the doubt often. I'm just really let down by her bigoted/homophobic comments. I'm alarmed that she puts it on her mom and sister as well. Its also scary that her daughter is getting filled with this kind of prejudice and hatred for millions of people that she has never even met.

Do we have any proof that Amber really has a daughter :animated_scratchchin: Most parents would never swear anything on their child's life even if it were the truth & I have never met one that would swear truth on their child's life while telling a lie so MBE the child is nonexistent & a fabrication to cover all of Amber's lies :grin2:

They showed her daughter in her application video...as for her tears, I feel they are a defense mechanism when she doesn't have the brain cells to express her thoughts or she is looking for compassion...I can see her crying to her Meth supplier when she didn't have the $10 or whatever it costs to get her fix...I'm sorry but her prejudicial comments regarding everyone that is not with her at the moment are becoming a little alienating to me

I think she does and here is why. Carol Burnett used to pull her ear as she said goodnight on her show back in the 1970's. She told people later that was her nonverbal way of telling her grandmother (who raised her) "Hey and I love you." Amber mentioned in either an interview with Julie or in the DR sessions that she has a secret signal with her daughter to tell her she loves her and that is when she swings the pendant on her necklace. If you notice when she has voted in the DR, she is always playing with that necklace.

does anyone remember in the first week or so of the feeds amber having a long chat with dustin about her testing and the lady that did the testing apparently telling amber that she tested the best out of all of them for being like the best of all kinds of people? she said she was kind hearted and it shows in the tests.. and that nobody else tested as high as her???? anyone remember this convo?

Yes I do remember this. However, I think she probably scored highest on the Looney Toons test. :rolleyes4: Producers probably said, "We have to get this crazy lady in there!"

The crying is really getting beyond tiresome. Can't the other hg see what she's doing? All she wants is for them to stroke her on the back and soothe her. Just an attention grabber. If not, she really needs to get some help getting her emotions under control.

What the hell did Amber to her her head??? This is not a good look for her.

It accentuates all the negatives about her..she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

The crying is really getting beyond tiresome. Can't the other hg see what she's doing? All she wants is for them to stroke her on the back and soothe her. Just an attention grabber. If not, she really needs to get some help getting her emotions under control.

the crying gonna help her end up in final two. she is the cowboy of this season

the thing with amber even thou she is cries and lies no one wants her out. she may even below then jess or zach on the radar

Now their going to vote out Eric. Well you can leave it to Amber to come up with the retarded choice on who to evict this week. Voting out Eric is the worst thing she can do. Who cares if she can't trust him, he has no choice but to go after Dick, Dani and Zach, not her. And how the heck did she convince Jameka to do this. I'm sure Dustin will smack some sense into her when they talk.

she is so pityful no one would waste a nom on her

Hey all...I've been a looong time lurker....I Love everyone's honesty and passion about the game....you guys crack me UP!

soo...I just saw this on Best Week Ever and HAD to share (hope that's okay and allowed!)....little miss racist is getting famous! Jam's right....you gotta watch what you say. But then again, an ignorant weeper like Amber probably wouldn't realize that "big brother is watching" means they're watching ALL the time!!!! Moron!

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2007/08/07/cbs-...final-solution/

What the hell did Amber to her her head??? This is not a good look for her.

I normally refrain from commenting on their appearances but I can't pass it up:

How much worse can it be than her crispy looking early 90's hair?

Ugh...why do I stoop to it? haha.

Archived