Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still feel that Amber's family has full custody of her daughter and her dog because of her meth addiction. Amber doesn't care anything about anybody and least of all herself. She is walking a path of self destruction. She has a weak little mind and this was originally proven by her addiction to meth.

I have no idea how she was even allowed to be on BB8. They should be ashamed for tampering with the mind of a mental case such as Amber. I thought they test the mental health of people before they enter the BB house. Apparently, they didn't give Amber the test because there is no way that she passed it.

I have no doubt that when she leaves the house and watches the tapes that it will send her over the edge for sure.

She needs to be evicted soon just to save what's left of her sanity.

Anti Semite maybe.... But not a racist, she seems to be cool with Jameka....

An Anti Semite is a racist. You don't have to hate all races to be a racist.

From the dictionary: "hatred or intolerance of another race or other races"

does anyone remember in the first week or so of the feeds amber having a long chat with dustin about her testing and the lady that did the testing apparently telling amber that she tested the best out of all of them for being like the best of all kinds of people? she said she was kind hearted and it shows in the tests.. and that nobody else tested as high as her???? anyone remember this convo?

i wonder if it was at all in the live feed updates... i will have to go check. :animated_scratchchin:

It could have been yet another one of Amber's lies. The line between delusion and reality is so thin with Amber that I personally question everything that comes out of her mouth.

Now if Dustin said that the woman said that, then maybe there is a grain of reality to it. But Dustin, too, has been known to twist things up.

She went after gays last night once again involving her sister who isnt there to stand up for herself.

Amber is really just spouting a lot of ignorant bigoted speech this week.

It personally made me sad last night.

Amber says that her sister says gay guys will always stab people in the back. (editor's note: seems like Amber and her family are very prejudiced)

Amber says that her sister says gay guys will always stab people in the back. (editor's note: seems like Amber and her family are very prejudiced)

i can't say for all of the openly gay HG's but the most outspoken was Marcellas and BB drove it down our throats that he was more then willing to turn on Janelle during AllStars. Maybe that's what her "sister" (aka Amber) is basing this idea upon.

Come to think of it, who were the openly gay HG's?? Seriously, I canot remember.

Come to think of it, who were the openly gay HG's?? Seriously, I canot remember.

Marcellas (S3/S7)

Will (S5)

Joe (S8)

Dustin (S8)

are the ones that come to my mind

EDIT

Bunky (S2) ;)

I thought her sister says gay guys will always stab girls in the back so she told her to watch out !

Her sister got it wrong. Gay guys aren't interested in girls' backs. ;)

No, no. Her sister told her not to align with guys 'cuz they always ditch the girl(s) in the end. But a gay guy was okay.

<good catch there, djb>

Ivette was pretty open about being gay in Season 6 and talked about her girlfriend alot.

Whoa, how could I forget Ivette? She was CONSTANTLY talking and crying about her girlfriend whenever she wasn't fighting with Janelle or Kaysar.

After watching Amber, I'm sure she would have been smack dab in the middle of the herd in BB6. I don't know why, just something about the self-righteous uneducated untrustworthy behavior reminds me of certain S6 HG's. More than anyone else in the house.

But people, we cannot forget that Amber doesn't remember a lot of things because she used to do drugs.

Archived