Eric - America's Player

Jem

He really is. He's had the same discussion with Jessica numerous times.

Does anyone know what Eric apparently has on Daniele that she's said about Amber, Dustin or Jameka? I know Dick has the biggest mouth but he claims to have things on them both

And how can he possibly cover up these crazy voting patterns through the weeks?

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He may have the votes but that hyper agressive paranoid act can work against him over the week...he should lay cool until after POV. Also his "I didn't make those votes" so empahtically.......will make people think.. "doth protest too much"

His weasel ways are really showing.....guess those morons can't see it....

Eric, the weasel, has proven he is the smartest player in that house. Not even having "America" as a backstabbing ally,trying to throw him under the bus, has ruined his game...YET

America didn't backstab Eric he was just a stupid player that got HIMSELF in this mess.

He knew America didn't like Jen or Kail because of the mustard thing and the vote for Kail the week before.

So when Kail is on the block again he should have known we would want her out again, but instead of trying to get people to vote her out right away what did he do? campained as hard as he could to get Nick out.

He could have at least kept his mouth shut pretended to go along and wait to see what America's vote would be. But no he couldn't do that and why? because he was sooo jealous of Nick that he wanted him out now! ...and when America did give him his orders he gave it a half hearted attempt probably because BB told him he had to.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for Eric and I hope Dani and Dick can somehow pull this off, cause Eric is not really there for America he's there for himself only.

He's calmed down and seems to be getting himself out of it ok. I don't know why these people can't see he is taking the leader role out of nowhere and telling them what to think. That would throw up a red flag to me after he's been nothing but comic relief the whole time.

America didn't backstab Eric he was just a stupid player that got HIMSELF in this mess.

i agree with that.....also, if they would quit with the 'everyone in the group must vote the same way' crap then it wouldnt be as big of a deal...they should each be voting for what is best for them as an individual but since season six everybody wants to be a nerd in a herd

I am so glad people seeing eric as i do . gotten to where i dont care if he americas player he lies more then anyone else , maybe it is time america lets there player go

Marty the only ones I have personally seen calling America stupid are people who are rooting for Kail or Jen. They also seem to call Eric, Dick, Nick, Dani among others pretty nasty names as well so I guess its their nature in general.

Uhhhhh I have never called America stupid and I am rooting for Jen and Kail - especially Jen. I think Dick is pretty disgusting but have not called names (even though he does several times a day). "in their nature" ??

That's a pretty general statement you just made. :stirthepot:

he actually made a comment somewhere last night(early this morning) that they should actually take dick's advice and wait until wednesday or thursday to decide who they're voting out ....now even though i know he'll be the first to be most obsessive about discussing who to vote out, i do think that was a small conscious attempt to not get himself in this weird stray vote situation again

He knew America didn't like Jen or Kail because of the mustard thing and the vote for Kail the week before.

So when Kail is on the block again he should have known we would want her out again, but instead of trying to get people to vote her out right away what did he do? campained as hard as he could to get Nick out.

He could have at least kept his mouth shut pretended to go along and wait to see what America's vote would be. But no he couldn't do that and why? because he was sooo jealous of Nick that he wanted him out now! ...and when America did give him his orders he gave it a half hearted attempt probably because BB told him he had to.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for Eric and I hope Dani and Dick can somehow pull this off, cause Eric is not really there for America he's there for himself only.

I 100% agree with you BBfanforever, that is exactly how I feel about Eric.

Uhhhhh I have never called America stupid and I am rooting for Jen and Kail - especially Jen. I think Dick is pretty disgusting but have not called names (even though he does several times a day). "in their nature" ??

That's a pretty general statement you just made.

Spikes,

I did not say that all people that like Jen or Kail are the people that say America is stupid and others names. I said the ones that I have personally seen call America stupid seem to like Jen/Kail and also call others names so it may be their Nature.

There is a difference between saying all people that root for Jen and Kail call America stupid and saying the ones that I have personally seen call America stupid seem to root for Jen and Kail. I'm sorry you took that in a way it was not intended.

For example you could say all the hijackers of plane 97656 (made up example) were of xyz religion but that doesnt mean you are saying all people of xyz religion are hijackers.

Do you understand the difference?

Was the last assignment America who do you want AP to try to get nominated? (I will have to look back on the tape for the wording)

According to what I have read on other forums the majority voted for Amber.

I think if Eric hadn't been freaking out so much openly then he may be in the clear but people seem to be thinking more after he kept being redundant about some things. He may lose Jessica who has some influence over Jameka. I do still like Eric but I wish he worked with Daniele because they could do some awesome work. He has gotten on my nerves lately though so

The simple fact is whoever was chosen to be America's Player was doomed from the start. There's no way to make any kind of bond with people because AP is not allowed to back their own words. America isn't living in the house. Just making votes on decisions. For all we know the ONLY contact he has about the outside world is that envelope. Where and when that happens is a mystery. He should have read into the fact that we all hate Kail sooner. He might still have a puncher's chance.

I think the biggest shame for Eric is that he's a huge fan and would probably have gone far in the game. I hope he outs Big Brother and tells everyone the truth before they evict him. He's going home anyway, let them know what the deal really is. No one is going to trust him, but he can leave knowing he didn't lie.

And CBS should pay the guy $10,000 for every task he did. There was no way he could win.

Cheap ass network!

Good post mac-

In every CBS show they make a big deal about Eric NOT VOTING but going into the DR so his housemates don't get suspicious, so technically I don't think he is lying--ERIC does not get a vote, he has no control (obviously) over how America votes--

Won't they all (Jess, Dani, Dick) feel like a bunch of fools when they find out he is telling the truth or as much of it as he can. We all know that ERIC's vote would have been to vote out Nick--but he not allowed to do so.

In every CBS show they make a big deal about Eric NOT VOTING but going into the DR so his housemates don't get suspicious, so technically I don't think he is lying--ERIC does not get a vote, he has no control (obviously) over how America votes--

Good post bbfan24...my undlined words where I quoted you are my opinion too!! Thank you.

I don't think that one person here that called him a liar said it was because of the vote. It was his game play having nothing to to with AP. He told every one in the house that they were his #1. He leaked all the LNC informatin to Kail and Jen. I think even if he was not AP he would have gotten busted for his shady deals with every other houseguest. To me Dustin was just as bad and should be called out but they will probably catch on to him next.

That's all I have to say.

1,2 it luck a third time its destiny lol

Archived