Eric - America's Player

Jem

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want him to at least make sequester. I do like him though too. Even if I dont like everything he has done in the game.

I like Dick too at times.. the spitting really gets on my nerves though.

Hell I even like Jen at times.. dont hit me! *runs away*

Yana good post! :animated_bouncy:

I definitely want him in the house, and at least sequester would be amazing. He doesn't have a chance at winning it now. Not after the damage the four lying anti-liars have done. He doesn't deserve the crap from them or you, Dick will fall over when he figures out what Eric has to deal with, US!

Sorry Yana. :(

Since he hasn't been HOH yet, I didn't know if we would be voting on who to nominate, as well as if he had to follow through with that nomination. I know he has to vote for who we want on eviction night, but like I said, since he hasn't been HOH yet, I didn't know what the rules were for that.

It's ok Lala... It's just that I have been yelling it from roof tops for weeks now that Alison said in a pre season interview that he had to at least try what we voted for him to do and he had no choice in the matter and everyone ignored me... I even posted earlier in THIS very thread that the article was posted in the AP tasks thread and asked people to go read it... That was ignored too... I thought if I put it the way I did then people might just pay attention :)...

Archived