Hoh Comp

starky

Did anyone else notice that when the birds were "pooping" on them.....it sprayed out on them, and then when they did a birds eye angle of all the houseguests hanging it looked like 2 of the birds (in the middle right i believe) didn't spray anything......looks like they had problems from the very beginning if it's true.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well how determined are all of you, how late will you stay awake hoping to see something of this hoh? i was all psyched to stay up and watch them, but now im already sleepy, i'll proably catch clips of it tommorrow :angry2:

I'm sure they would rather get it over now then air the boohoohooing on shotime. Especially if Dick loses or if Kail or Jen should win...it will be just another rant night for Dick or what Dick refers to it when speaking with Dani: good television.

he's proably got a whole pack shoved in his mouth right now...i still say the phlegm will keep him from winning when he hangs upside down

oh feeds BACK

yes dick's smoking

kail,daniele,jen, and jessica hanging ...dick cursing jen/kail, praising daniele (whoop de doo)

dick encourages daniele by saying 'think about kris'....where was this kind of comment when she was in bed with nick?

Jess is still in it...

Jameka is down, Dick is down, I think it's Daniele still up there... Sounds like Jen is still up... Maybe it was Daniele instead of Kail that was still up there... All that are left is ladies...

Equipment failure? What if somebody got hurt -

or really sick? I thought the comp was a good idea

at first, but now I'm not so sure. There must be a better endurance comp than asking people to hang upside down. jmo

Archived