Picture Forum Discussion

In the updated picture forums, we are not allowed to post comments on the pictures. We are simply allowed to post the pictures with captions. Here, we can discuss pictures that are posted. So, with that said...

And if you look to the left of the photo, it appears the welcome basket arrived from Endemol's home office in Holland.

:wink:

Anyways, I know it's not weed because I've never seen buds like that big before. I have six plants on my balcony growing. I have seen many growops. Afterall, I am in B.C. I don't smoke the stuff, (not for a while), but it's fun to grow and I just give the plants away when complete. rasta.gif

Anyways, I know it's not weed because I've never seen buds like that big before. I have six plants on my balcony growing. I have seen many growops. Afterall, I am in B.C. I don't smoke the stuff, (not for a while), but it's fun to grow and I just give the plants away when complete. rasta.gif

Is it legal there, squirrel??? :?:

pretty much :)

You can't have a growop or anything serious that looks like you are a distibutor. If you are smoking it and get caught, nothing will happen. If you have 5-6 plants growing, nothing will happen. There are some smoking stores in Vancouver. Just show up, order a coffee and smoke a fatty 1glowstick1.gif

I really wish I could vent my political views on this here. I just don't feel it's the appropriate time or place! Bring on BB6!!!! :wink:

On the other hand, I am really interested to know what this "substance" is that CBS published next to Julie!!! :D Is it some kind of herb, spice, etc... ??? :roll:

Guest Shockalot

hehe.. Thanks Squirrel.. (it appears on my screen so I didnt think to check the hotlinking thing)

Wow.. now it really feels like BB is about to start! :D

Im still not clear on if Julie has a sister in Canadian News (pronounced like 'Jo Way' Chen?

If anyone knows then feel free to end that rumour (but the alleged sister looks like Julie PREsurgery)

btw.. no, Im not a Doctor but I have my St.Johns CPR cert if that counts?

;)

I can't believe it. 2 days till life becomes PURE BLISS. lol God i can't wait.

Hey Shockalot, what part of Canada are you from. if you don't mind me asking.

It's fun to smoke too!!

Western Canada Rules!!

Are you even sure that is really Julie Chen? It doesn't look anything like her. The cheek bones are different, the chin is different. I just find it hard to believe they are the same person. But, don't go by me, I can't even tell when people I know have had nose jobs. :oops:

Guest Shockalot
...Hey Shockalot, what part of Canada are you from. if you don't mind me asking.

Western Newfoundland ;)

Just kidding hehe

Alberta.

but they do say there are more Newfies here Alberta than in Newfoundland if you count the kids.

So many Newfies in my city that we actually have 'blended' the accent and expressions lol!

What always fascinates me.. when one Newfie recognises another (say in a laundrymat) they dont just recognise the provincial dialect.. they know the actual specific regions by the specific 'newfieisms' and words they use.

Then minutes later they triple the accent thickness and discuss relatives and people they know!

Everyone seems to know someone named Boyle.

There is like one degree of separation between everyone in your province I think lol!

Those are moss covered balls! Take floral balls (green balls :mrgreen: ) Spray with glue, (you can get sheets of moss at the craft store or a floral store) place moss on balls press firmly onto the ball. Also, if you cut them in half and fill the bowl with water you can place rose buds in them with moss between and will last about a week in a half. *does her Martha Stewart bow* :mrgreen: