who should eric evict?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. who should eric evict?

• nick
    • kail

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote to evict KAIL...now Dick/Dani/Jess/Zack you HEAR what Eric has to say!!!!

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee

5-4 Kails out the door...

6-7 make it to heaven

8-9 lets go dine

I'm sick...OOOOOO so sick....... FIZZZLE help me....help me... :rolleyes4:

I wonder if they give him a choice.

No he isn't given a choice... I don't know why people don't understand that... I don't know if you have asked this before or not and I am not going off on you about it, so please don't take it that way, but I have posted several times that Allison said in an interview that he had to attempt the task, there was no choice... :)

Hi Yana, there is confusion about this because it is more complex than it appears. For example, Eric could 1) be required to attempt the task but once he sees that his housemates aren't being persuaded in his direction then 2) abandon the idea and vote however he would like.

My understanding of what you have explained (repeatedly in a gracious way I might add) is that Eric is 1) required to attempt the task AND 2) also required to vote a certain way -- regardless of whether or not he was successful in requirement #1.

I think this is why it is so confusing. I believe CBS needed to do a much better job of explaining these requirementS -- plural and not just singular.

think this is why it is so confusing. I believe CBS needed to do a much better job of explaining these requirementS -- plural and not just singular

Carmen I agree with you 110% about that... It's not very clear and now I can understand what you are saying... Allison said he had to attempt it, he had no chocie, but she never said that if he failed he still had to do what America said do... HHHMMM That is very confusing...

No he isn't given a choice... I don't know why people don't understand that... I don't know if you have asked this before or not and I am not going off on you about it, so please don't take it that way, but I have posted several times that Allison said in an interview that he had to attempt the task, there was no choice...

I was actually replying to someone else (as quoted) because I didn't think they gave him a choice. I do watch the feeds, but don't have the time (or desire) to watch/read interviews with the producers.

Some people obviously "don't understand that" because Big Brother has never stated the "rules" during the show. Otherwise, maybe more people would understand.

I have never asked before and, even though I've been a member for years here, I just started reading the forums about a week or so ago. I didn't read through all of the old threads to see what had already been discussed.

Thisismy please read my post after I posted that... It was explained to me why it was confusing and I stated I now understand... I wasn't trying to start anything... It's not big deal... It is confusing and I also believe he isn't given a choice and has to vote the way we say... But yes it's confusing...

Hi Yana, there is confusion about this because it is more complex than it appears. For example, Eric could 1) be required to attempt the task but once he sees that his housemates aren't being persuaded in his direction then 2) abandon the idea and vote however he would like.

That's how I saw it, too. I thought it was strange that BB would choose Eric as America's player and then give him no choice but to play our way. He should have the option as to whether he wants to complete the task or not. Of course $10,000 for each task completed is nice, but if he has to risk his place in the game later down the line, it may not be worth it to him.

(Like he was saying last night on the feeds, once the group gets smaller, it'll be much easier to pin down how each person voted. He seemed nervous about it, too)

pawn in bb doesnt exist

positives vibes???? what is meant by that

Hi everyone

My hard drive died yesterday and the only comp is my hubbys lap top which I can not use until now.. so I end up missing the vote for American Player and i am missing a lot of info in this forum. So if anyone could clarify few things for me I would appreciate.

I am very curious what everyone has voted for? Also does anyone know what happen to Dan current BF outside the house?

I know he was introduced last time but is there any rumors going on on that end?

If your talking about who Eric should get evicted ..there has been no confirmation as to who..but judging by his mood it's looking like Kail.

The BF..all I know is what they showed on TV.... him saying he's staying true to her.

Archived