Passports / Sequester House Discussion

Guest QW

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like it that the Jury were not sequestered season 3 and i don't like the idea of them being able to see what is going in the house.

boo to this idea

I agree I think it would give them privy to too much info and make the final vote too pridictable!

That would be like the season of Survivor bringing back the outcasts..we all remembered how that sucked. I say Nah!!!

I didn't like it that the Jury were not sequestered season 3 and i don't like the idea of them being able to see what is going in the house.

boo to this idea

agree

i like the weasel screw everybody over and winning the game.

Guest metaldale

I think this possibility would be amazing, that would be so much fun! Can you imagine how fun it would be if one of the partners starts shit talking the other or something. Oh man.

The passport to Canada thing is a fact but it starts in '08 according to all reports I have read, I just went there last month and there were no signs anywhere in the airports or at customs announcing it.

hmmm..... I can't imagine that CBS would build that kind of an elaborite set-up for 1 season of BB.

I can't see them being able to use it for the next show.

Or maybe it IS cheaper to do it this way for one season - and not have to pay for them going to a $$$$'s type hide-away :?

Sure is juicy - - - if it's true :wink:

Guest Shockalot

Keep in mind they may very well be staying in a hotel by or on the CBS lot.

Whenever they want to do this - they have the evictees simply walking along the same corridors as the cameramen. (can you picture the behind the scenes footage as Julie shows us clips of Ashlea behind the camera (playfully) while Eric is behind the glass talking shit about her)

Now another thing to picture is this.. The final two are sitting in the living room.

Waiting what they think will be the arrival of the evictee Jury.

Instead... noise and creaking and voila.. the back wall of the living room is pulled away to reveal the Jury.

Wait wait... haha... The Final Two sit in the living room. Julie Chen asks them if they are ready to face the jury?

They nod yes.

"Well you have been face to face with them for the last 6 weeks.. you just didnt know it"

Lights go out in the living room....

... Lights go ON behind the two-way glass to reveal the jury ... each standing behind the panes of glass surrounding the room.... now visible.

Hire me Julie.. I got tonnes of this kinda crap to write LOL!!!

I've been reading through the last couple of series here at Mortys TV and this rumour also crops up on the BB4 pages (week 4).

Personally, I think it's unlikely - though they may live in an adjacent house rather than being sequestered abroad I doubt they'll be any interaction.

What I would suggest though is after the final eviction the jury moves back into the BB6 house to spend the last few days with the finalists. It would make a great last week and give the finalists the chance to plead for votes behind each others back - and the jury the chance to say what they really feel.

It would completly change the last few days - and be far superior to having the two finalists watch DVDs all week.

I've been reading through the last couple of series here at Mortys TV and this rumour also crops up on the BB4 pages (week 4).

Personally, I think it's unlikely - though they may live in an adjacent house rather than being sequestered abroad I doubt they'll be any interaction.

What I would suggest though is after the final eviction the jury moves back into the BB6 house to spend the last few days with the finalists.  It would make a great last week and give the finalists the chance to plead for votes behind each others back - and the jury the chance to say what they really feel.

It would completly change the last few days - and be far superior to having the two finalists watch DVDs all week.

Now that's a twist i could like :clap

Guest Shockalot

One thing to keep in mind - Julie promised a shocking twist which would happen 'Half-way through the game'.

Now that is also the point that evicted guests become Jurists.

So whatever it is - it will at least coincide with the beginning of the Jury phase.

Hmmmmm??

what if the jury members didn't go to a different part of house or to a different house but actually said in the current section just didn't compete in anything and always got food and luxury items?

Has it been mentioned yet the evicted HGs will form a jury?

Another twist could be that this year the public will decide the winner. That would change the game as the HGs would know the public sees things a "jury" probably wouldn't.

I'd say it's unlikely though as apart from America's Choice, the public have had no say since season 1. Does save the cost of the Jury house though!

Guest WhitePhoenix

Do you think they may bring them back?

Its probably nothing but I've noticed something on the subway room wall. "MTA - 317" It seems really out of place - do you guys think it has anything to do with the twist? It looks really out of place and someone was speculating that it stand for "More to Arrive (3 more which will make it total 17 hgs)." Now, I may be totally off, but those houseguests might be watching these guys right now! Behind the walls...?

Just my two cents (don't start laughing yet, the season has just begun and I have a right to paranoia as much as Eric!)

I hadn't noticed that WhitePhoenix...taking your 'more to arrive' theory, the 317 could be a date, 31st of July. We in the USA put our months first but most other counties put the day first.

Guest Shockalot
Do you think they may bring them back?

Its probably nothing but I've noticed something on the subway room wall.  "MTA - 317" It seems really out of place - do you guys think it has anything to do with the twist?  It looks really out of place and someone was speculating that it stand for "More to Arrive (3 more which will make it total 17 hgs)." Now, I may be totally off, but those houseguests might be watching these guys right now! Behind the walls...?

Just my two cents (don't start laughing yet, the season has just begun and I have a right to paranoia as much as Eric!)

HMMMMMMM!!!!!!!?

Now Im giddy like a schoolgirl. That license plate has been bothering me for some time now. It has to have some meaning.

I think you are definately on to something Whitey!?

Thanks BigMama.. and I work for peanuts too ;)

Hang on to your seats because they will be sequestered... INSIDE THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!.  

Behind the Walls!

Now THAT would be a twist worth watching!

I love all of these ideas - I sure hope someone with authority is also reading these

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest WhitePhoenix

Dade - Very possible! Could be a date, 31st of July IS a saturday! Just thinking what other possible scenerios MTA could stand for ...

Question about when in the game does America's Choice happen?? Isn't it about half way through too?

If so what if this years AC was to vote one Evicted Houseguest back into the house??

Also what if the returning houseguest was made automatic HOH??

Talk about Revenge of the Houseguest!!