Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blonde, I agree again with you! That's where I'm personally so torn... when I have my opinions about HGs, and then they go acting in ways that don't conform to the box I've put them in! lol And I agree that what really bugs me is watching the feeds and having my perspective of the events, then watching the show and seeing the spin CBS puts on it... I guess that's the same thing that happens here in the posts... of course, I get all riled up over it, and my wife just asked if I want her to tell when I'm getting OCD about the show! :animated_scratchchin:

I don't think Dick should have been removed..though I don't condone his verbal abusive behavior torwards women but like it was said people signed up for this and should expect it.

Remember last year during all stars when Howie splashed Marcellas with pool water and he left sequester because he thought Howie attacked him...we all laughed.

Well pool water......iced tea..no difference..just someone getting wet.

Dick has been a jerk but I don't think he crossed the line. His rants against Jen are horrid but she isn't fazed by them. He poured the cold iced tea over her head but didn't physically harm her.

I don't think he should be removed from the house, evicted yes, removed no.

YES ... CBS does need to evict D**K. He physically assolted (SP?) Jen. She was doing nothing to him and he does that.

It made me sick to my stomach to see that NO ONE took up for her. All those men in that house need to grow some balls and learn to take up for a woman!!! Seriously!

I am so proud of Jamika and looks like Amber too for telling D**K he went over then line ... telling him he was wrong.

Nick made me sick too ... his verbal assolt (SP?) on Jen was terrible. No one deserves to be talked to the way he talked to her!

Dick is always ranting and raving about his opinion ... just being honest ... whether anyone else agrees with him or not ... he does't care. Isn't it funny that he can't listen to anyone else tell it "like it really it"!

He has been in Amber's face so many times ... just going on and on about whatever ... telling her she should be so sensitive. She doesn't have to agree with him.

Shoe was on the other foot tonight and he did not wear it well.

Catniptoy, as one who has occassionally done feed reporting I know how difficult it can be to catch every little visual when you are busy typing. I think you and all the the reporters here do an excellent job.

Please don't let someone else's opinion get you down. I don't think you are being biased at all, any personal comments are always in parentheses separate from the objective report. And if anyone doesn't agree with the way the feed is reported they can always jump in and report on what they saw. Three people can see and hear the same incident and come up with three slightly different reports. The more transcripts there are, the bigger picture we can see.

Thank you, Mendes. I appreciate your support. Luckily, Soyyo saw the whole episode I'm being dogged about, and wrote this in another thread, so I'm not losing my mind:

Soyyo wrote:

Sorry, Jen was upstairs with Kail in HOH. Amber came in the room to listen to music. Jen left and went outside. 2 cams on Jen outside 2 on Dick sitting on round bed changing his pants. Jen started chit chatting with Jess and sat by the Hot tub...Dick THEN came outside and started badgering her AGAIN. I was watching the feeds the whole time. Please don't twist facts just to defend that imbecile's repulsive behaviour.

Sorry, Jen was upstairs with Kail in HOH. Amber came in the room to listen to music. Jen left and went outside. 2 cams on Jen outside 2 on Dick sitting on round bed changing his pants. Jen started chit chatting with Jess and sat by the Hot tub...Dick THEN came outside and started badgering her AGAIN. I was watching the feeds the whole time. Please don't twist facts just to defend that imbecile's repulsive behaviour.

I saw the whole thing too ... D**K was terrible to Jen when they were sitting by the hot tub. Once again, no HG took up for her. Sad!!!!! He was verbally assulting her like crazy. She kept telling him that was enough. He just would not stop. Jessica just sat there.

I will be going by this evening's responses as to who I root for. I am rooting for Jamika to win!!!!! The is the only one that REALLY stood up to Nick and D**K and said ... hey, you crossed the line ... if you did that to me, it would not fly"!! So proud of her. Amber would be my second choice!

I was really proud of Jameka at that moment, too! Of course, Dick immediately went outside and told Dani that Jameka showed her true colors and is a b----ch. :animated_rotfl: Maybe he'll attack her next? Heaven knows it won't be one of the guys. He's gotten testy with guys before, but he never gets in this horrible anger mode where he almost shakes, and he's never gotten in that needling match with them where he sits and says they are less than a human, and their face is a trainwreck. He attacks on a personal basis in a way he would never do with a guy. He's a coward.

I'm not a Jen fan. And I loathe Kail, Amber and Jameka. However my disdain for them does not excuse bad behavior. And no matter how you spin it, Dick behaves badly!

I think it's obvious that there's a very real reason why Dani and Dick have problems. Dick has issues with women in general. He told the world that he took his son to a strip bar to celebrate his twenty first birthday. And he makes derogatory remarks about women on a semi daily basis. Dani herself even talked about his abuse. She told Amber about how Dick wound not allow them to cry when they were little kids, He would get right in their face and yell at them complete with spittle flying.

Dick may be popular with the viewers, That doesn't mean I wont call a duck a duck. And in this case that duck is a dick and that dick is a misogynist.

you can see that dick has abusive tendencies! he freaks out on people for usually a small thing, then waits for the person to cry, then kisses their butts. he was sooo bad to jen cuz he couldn't crack her as easily as amber and dani. and nick is just looking for an excuse to yell at someone-doesn't care who, just someone, and dick set up an easy target. zack, such a loser, got in on it to be in the "boy's club" since no one willing talks to his stale *ss! i don't like jen either, but she sure didn't start any of that craziness. it's funny that dani cries about her dad treating HER like that, but is the first one to laugh when he turns his attention on someone else. ans she deserves what jen said about her cheating on her boyfriend-we all saw it!! :animated_rotfl:

cat - I want to add that your live feed reports are outstanding. I will be reporting right next to you and am amazed at how much you catch and at how fast you get it out to all the Morty's readers. You are fair, unbiased and FAST.

I watched most of what happened at the HT, Jen walked out and asked Jess if it smelled like piss ( or something like that)

then Jen went to grab the test kit and was testing the water when Emphysemadick walked up and put his feet in the water.. Jen then went and put back the tester and went back and sat down, then he started ripping into her again..

she was telling him that it was him who is making everyone uncomfortable.. She didn't do anything to provoke him, she was just talking to Jess.

I'm stunned that Jess didn't say a word about it, Jen was the one who kept on trying to change the convo..

I don't know why Jameka is the only one who can see that he is going to treat each of the girls the same as he is treating Kail and Jen..

I also do feed reports at another bb and it's very hard to catch everything, especially when they are switching feeds when everyone is yelling..it is hard to hear who is saying something when they are talking over each other and I would never put down anyone who does it.

From the day I joined this bb, I haven't found any of the reports to be twisted, this bb provides some of the most accurate around.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Jen was clearly egging the entire situation on, standing there and smiling at Dick and Nick when they were blatantly telling her to piss off; As far as I'm concerned, if you act like a b*tch, you should be treated like one... and that's exactly what happened to Jen.

Dick definitely needs to be talked to, if he pulls another stunt like this he should either get a penalty nomination, or be sent packing.

Wow Jen deserves to have tea dumped on her by a low class idiot because she talks and does the best to smile and defend herself . rolleyes.gif

No, she deserves to have tea poured over her head because she's a vapid b*tch, and actively tries to instigate the situation; When you have MULTIPLE people telling you to leave, because you're annoying them, I think it's time for you to go where you're wanted... and not stick around and smile while making snide remarks.

Long time board reader, first time posting - so be gentle. :animated_wave:

Actually, this topic is one that really gets me stirred up. It's been obvious since day 1 that Jen is a self-centered, spoiled rotten b*tch. She completely tries to egg any situation on just so she can get more camera time, which brings me to her biggest "quality" - she's a camera wh*re. That's all she wants - more time on the camera because she believes she's the prettiest one in the house. She follows people around even when no one wants her there. At least give Zach some credit - he might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer -but he can realize when people don't want him around and he goes away. Not Jen.......she's always got to have her face in front of that camera.

Does ED take things too far - sometimes.... But I have to admit, it's kind of refreshing to know where the knife is coming from. He's no nonsense - he tells it like it is, doesn't try to keep his feelings hidden even if it makes him a big target. I, personally admire his game play.

Again, this is just my humble opinion - I know others disagree.

ok..

when i read about ED pouring his tea on Jen, i was like wow, that's pretty bad. never thought it should get him kicked off, but still pretty immature. then i saw the vid (thanks Jem!) and wow, i can't believe that there's even TALK about him getting evicted, granted it wasn't the right thing to do, it hardly even got her wet. it happened so fast and didn't have hardly any effect that i had to go back 3 times to actually SEE it.

i can't believe that some of you actually think he should get kicked off.

Touche, LisaSC! Chaos makes good tv. CBS would be nuts to expel him from BB8. Where would Batman be without The Joker, Superman without Lex Luther? There needs to be a villan! O.K., other than the spandex unitard Jen is hardly superhero material...but the rest of the house is dull by comparison. Imagine an hour of Dani sucking face with unstable Nick, Amber wailing, Kail talking about her kids, Jen talking about Jen, Jameka reading John 2:13, Jessica saying nothing, Zach wandering around like Jacob Marley, Eric dealing with his ADHD....It's ice tea. Move on.

I am convinced there will be a more stable ED in the upcoming feeds/shows. Once Nick is gone however, we get to watch Dani unravel (Iwhannagoooohomeeeee!)

Archived