Who Is Going Home This Week?

Joah

i still think this is s dumb move at this time ...at least for dustin...that has nothing to do with the fact that i like nick. nick was clueless that they were throwing him under the bus. dustin made himself look mean and random...jmo.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber said she used to be a drugie and a lier. The only difference now is she needs drugs. I say give her a bag full of drugs and let her overdose and let her go cry in a hospital someplace. I am tired tired tired of Amber.

It seems to me that if everyone really hated Jen as much as Nick and Dick are telling her, they would be planning on sending Kail home since she is Jen's only ally and would not put her on the block if she won HOH. Maybe they do not all hate her so much afterall?

nickie

I really, really want Nick to go. It will weaken Dick/Dani and that has got to be good. I like Nick but he really isn't playing the game. Dustin and the others want Kail and Jen around to get Dick out....not to keep, just to use. Kail can go after Dick....jmho

I hope Nick stays but it looks like he is going...I think as far as the game goes, it'd be best to have Kail get out because she will probably be their pawn forever until she gets to the end or atleast nearly to the end since their "alliance" is hating themselves apart

A question...maybe someone can help me here...

Ok do Dick poured some tea on Jen right? (no I am REALLY not wanting to get into that conversation...ugly enough)

But anyway, I saw something that caught my eye.

Alot of people said/agreed they thought because of the whole ED thing, Kail may be leaving cuz Nick may have the votes....why is this????

-Kyo

Zach and Dani are definitely voting to keep Nick.

Eric will HAVE to vote to keep Nick.

Dick is starting to come around about needing Kail to go.

That's 4.

If Jessica or even Jameka flip, Nick will stay.

Even Amber may vote to keep Nick. He swears he wants her to win.

She knows Kail ain't going to do crap for her.

Anything can happen over the next 2 days.

I'll be convinced who's going around 8:45 thursday night!

Ugh...I was going to say I want Kail gone but I am sooooo worn out from reading all the past posts.

I just want conspiracy, alliance, back-stabbing, entertainment, etc in this house! Long live the entertainment!

My two cents.

i think nick but you never know how this season is going

But maybe Eric hasn't gotten America's vote yet? I can't believe America would Kail to stay. Also, I think Dani one on one would be a better person to talk to Jessica about keeping Nick and getting rid of Kail since they both hate Kail so much. jmho

Eric said repeatedly that he wanted Nick out...that it would be best for his game...but America is making him vote against what he wants. I think he'll choose to lose this challenge by not trying to hard to convince others to vote out Kail.

When Dustin, Eric, Dick, Dani, Amber, Jess and Jameka were all in the HoH discussing who to replace Jen for eviction...it was a group decision to vote out Nick...for strategy purposes...and they "stamped" it. Dani and Jameka seemed to be the only ones who would have wanted Zach up instead. It didn't seem to me that Dustin was necessarily targeting Nick...he said earlier he'd rather see Zach go...but any of the 4 (Jen, Kail, Zach or Nick) evicted would be mission accomplished. Since it was a group decision to evict Nick...if sub-groups now chose to evict Kail instead then it would definitely divide the house, and I don't think the majority of them are ready to divide the LNC yet. It would be extremely foolish of Eric to go behind Dustin and Amber's back to convince others to evict Kail...he'd (Eric) have to keep them (D & A) in the loop in order to not alienate them....he's still in a secret final 4 with them (or so A & D think.)

As much as they talk about possibly voting Kail out...I think they'll stick to the original plan and evict Nick...with Eric (secretly) and Dani voting to evict Kail. Dick will blame Jen (again) for casting the mystery vote...the others will suspect Zach or Dick.

i really don't think jen is going to lay down and vote with the rest of the house speacially after what dick did to her, and in jens eyes nick can do no wrong so we very well may have eric dani zach and jen to vote out kail, nick only needs to sway dick now

Jen is not stupid...she knows if Nick stays he'll try to get rid of her along with Dani and Dick. Jen knows Nick doesn't like her...and Dani and Dick hate her. She plays up the fake relationship with Nick to make Dani & Dick not fully trust Nick.

Kail is the only person in the house who has been and will continue to work with her. Jen will not vote to evict Kail unless she hears that the majority of the house is voting that way. Zach promised Dustin he'd vote however Dustin wanted him to...I think he'll honor that.

Nick will be going home, and Eric's vote will get blamed on Dick. Eric is already planting seeds that if Kail gets 3 votes or more than they will have it out with Dick and Danielle. Of course he isn't going to be the one to do it. Amber and Dustin will be so fired up they will do it themselves.

I don't like Eric anymore. I heard him say they have to get out Dick and Daniele. He said if there is a mystery vote for Nick to stay then it is Dick's vote.

I hope something happens between now and Thursday's to make Dick realise that HE is one of the biggest target and his LNC is waiting for Kail or Jen to win HOH to get him out.

Will someone tell him pahleeeze.

It's possible BB has told Eric to persuade people to keep Kail and get everyone against Dick.

No one knows what they are telling him to do, other than 5 seconds of Diary on the show.

The vote can be phony baloney and there's no way to call them on it.

If they can get Dick evicted next week through Eric, they can get a lot of 'lobbyists' off their back and say, 'SEE, the people there didn't like him too.'

I'm rooting for Eric to come to his senses and start in on Kail/Jen/WAMber and Dustin.

Nick if any of them have a brain.

Kail is not a bright person otherwise she's be talking to Zach, Jen, Eric, Jess and Jameka to form an alliance to cut out the rest. With Nick gone that will leave Dani and Dickwad alone and none of them like the pair. Dustin and Amber have worn out their welcome and can hug each other on their way out the door.

If it's done quietly and quick no one will expect it until it's too late and the numbers are on their side.

None of these people use their heads.

Dick is so hung up on Jen he can't see the real threats.

Amber and Dustin think they are there to make friends and vote out those that don't fit in or annoy you.

Danielle and Nick are so horny they forgot about the game.

Eric is going to forget who he is with and bash the wrong person. Granted he is handicapped with the AC twist.

Jameka thinks God cares who wins.

Jen is just there for tv exposure, and just hangs out all day for the cameras.

Everyone is making their decisions based on personal hang ups instead of seeing the big picture. The biggest threats are the ones that can swing votes. That is Eric, Jameka, and Dustin. They are the ones that can talk the others into things. They are the ones making the decisions now.

Evicting Nick will be like when Howie was HOH in season 6 and evicted James. You don't evict an ally when your enemies are still in the house. The alliance is called the MRS. ROBINSON alliance and instead of getting rid of MRS. ROBINSON and ending the alliance now they keep he rin the house. For the LNC's sake I hope they smarten up and keep Nick and finally get rid of Kail.

Archived