Alliances Within The Lnc

JFetch

It seems like the LNC is starting to split into several secret alliances:

Dustin and Eric seem to be planning to get rid of Dick and Dani.

Eric and Jessica have been talking game between flirting, and telling each other their secrets and strategies.

Dick and Dani are obviously a team, even if Dani doesn't know it.

Jameka and Amber are planning to get rid of Dick, Dani, and Dustin while talking over their bibles.

Are you kidding me? Amber is a do nothing, no game playing, crybaby mooch...a PREFECT F2 goat.

i can see them dragging her to the final two with them for that reason....point out all the twofacedness and annoying crying at the end

but i still dont think the people playing the GAME see that, they just cling to her and hand her tissues....i want to see someone besides dick tell her to shut the hell up

DON'T YOU ALL NOTICE HOW NOT ONLY AMBER WHINES CONSTANTLY BUT SHE LIES TO EVERYONE BY SAYING SHE WILL KEEP THEIR CONVERSATION PRIVATE THEN THE VERY NEXT PERSON SHE SEES SHE REPEATS IT ALL TO. THEN SHE NOW SAYS HOW SHE'S HOLY-ER THAN THOU BUT YET EVERY OTHER WORD OUT OF HER MOUTH IS EITHER F _ _ _ , F _ _ _ _ _ _ OR F_ _ _ _ _ . IN OTHER WORDS, SHE'S QUOTING THE BIBLE TO JAMEKA THEN IN THE NEXT BREATH IT'S ANY VERSION OF THE F WORD. WHAT A FAKE, A PHONY AND A FRAUD THIS WHINING LIAR IS !!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER UP ON THE BLOCK, CRYING HER EYES OUT TO EVERYONE AND THEN GETTING HER THE H e _ _ OUT OF THERE !!! CAN ANYONE AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE !?!

Calm down rlynnmrrs! No need to yell at us! you are speaking to the choir! LOL I saw it posted yesterday by someone else (Ginger maybe???) that this happens often when someone gets a little religion. They grab onto it and by not knowing well enough what she is spouting it gets twisted and now God is working with BOTH Jameka and Amber!

only true alliance in lnc is dick & daniele the others would stab each other in back at a moment notice EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Calm down rlynnmrrs! No need to yell at us! you are speaking to the choir! LOL I saw it posted yesterday by someone else (Ginger maybe???) that this happens often when someone gets a little religion. They grab onto it and by not knowing well enough what she is spouting it gets twisted and now God is working with BOTH Jameka and Amber!

Not me.

But, you can refer to me if you state that I think they're two wackos!

Late Night Crew= Amber, Jessica, Jameka, Dick, Dani, Eric, Dustin.

Dani and Dick

Eric and Jess

Amber and Dustin

I know that Jameka is cool with Amber, Jessica, and Eric....maybe also Dustin? But I don't believe she has a specific partner.

Maybe the Floater Alliance with Eric, Jess, and Jam?

I love this alliance. Why? Because they will eventually have to cannibalize themselves, and it will be so fun to watch! It didn't happen nasty enough with the nerd herd, and my teeth fell asleep in year 6 watching them. But, I think that this year the fireworks will start sooner rather than later, when someone accidentally says "Hello" to Jen or Kail, and another LNC member sees it.

It's like the McCarthy trials when the LNC sees someone talking to the enemy, or (God forbid) hugging them when they cry. Especially since Amber is the only one who is ALLOWED to cry...

yeah the LNC is getting a little too cocky. The truth is Dick is thinking he runs that group and that he has this bond with everyone but the truth is him and Daniele will be the 1st ones out. If they were smart at all they would keep Nick around because he would keep them both there and vote for them in the end. They keep saying for the group...but the truth is they need to take Kail and Jen out for the group. They want them there to take out Dick and Daniele for them so they don't have to do the dirty work. I hope Nick flips out on all of them and somehow swings the votes to stay. Amber is a joke.....she is just a nothing....gossips and judges everyone....IF God was watching BB, and we all know he is :rolleyes4: , he would be very disappointed in the way she acts. hahahahaha

Yes, the splintering has begun - lets watch for the fireworks!

Jen and Kail are laughing at Jameka for believing that God is running this game for her.

Jameka and Amber are constantly belittling dani and dick, watch them get caught doing that

I am hoping that Dick, Daniele, Eric, Jess and Zach all vote to evict Kail - then we have real splintering and real drama once Amber, Jameka and Dustin realize that they don't have that much pull!

Well can change the vote maybe, we know Danielle wants to save Nick. So

when Nick goes on the block and America gets to vote for who we want Eric

to evict, just vote Kail. He'll have to do some fast talking and turn some

votes around. He could probably get Dani, Jessica, and Amber. Would just

need one more vote.

I love your avatar, Rosebudmom!

Eric won't have a choice about his vote, but he does have a choice on how hard he campaigns. I think he really would like to see Nick leave. He knows for sure he will never, ever get a vote on the jury from Nick. So, I think Eric (if he is smart) won't campaign, and then will try to pawn America's vote off on someone else (like Dani or Dick).

The best thing that could happen is Eric winning HOH. America might make him nominate someone from his alliance. If anyone in the LNC gets it, we know who's going up. If the other ones get it, we know Dick and Danielle are going up.

Bottom line is that Eric needs to win to make it interesting. Too bad he's throwing it every time.

Archived