August 27, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:31 BBT the HG have decided to use the names of evicted HG instead of using numbers....for example "kail kail ..joe joe" and for Dustin they are using "Dust Dust" seems to be tripping up a lot more than the numbers..

Jameka is still playing with her hair....

11:35 BBT they are starting a new game called "chandelier" Zach explains they'll try it " and if it totally sucks" thwy'll play something else

11:36 BBT

Dick telling a story of when he was in Jail for DUI and says he had this guy say to him "I'll give you my bread for your beets"

Dick telling them all the Jails he's been in Riverside, LA county and IN Hollywood Jails and the one in Hollywood for DUI saying "i was hammered" as he was almost at a club when he was pulled over...

Zach continues with the new game Chandelier {we called it speed quarters at school}

Jameka still fussing with that hair... looks like she may be close to finishing

11:53 BBT

Speed quarters was a bust as they were trying to play with one quarter and a nickle ..they liked the game but asked DR for another quarter and told them they will get back to them...

now they are playing quarters with dare..examples are suck Zach's thumb..lap dance and Dick

also throwing in spin the [wine ] bottle prediction game...

12:08 BBT quarters game continues as well as spin the bottle.....

12:18 BBT

Games continues but HG are getting louder now the alcohol is kicking in....

12:31 BBT Beer seems to be running low now as Dick said "that's all the beer" Dick sayin "that's impossibe" that 18 beers are gone luckily there's 1 bottle of wine left

12:40 BBT Zach called to DR and all tell him "ask for a quarter" he says "i will"

12:47 BBT

"carol has bigger boobs than me" Jameka exclaims

Zach still in DR and Eric hasn't been called to get his AC [but tonight is a great night to get that done now they are all tipsy]

Quartes continues and all the HG are having a jolly'ol time.....

"i have smaller boobs than Carol" Jameka exclaims...

12:56 BBT Zach "are we still playing" as he gets out of Dr as Amber called into Dr..."be quick my dear" Jameka tells her and Amber says "I will"

Amber did ask if people on the internet see POV comp and Eric says no but know because they talk about it...

1:09 BBT

"that's disturbing" Zach says as Dick runs over to tongue Jen's picture on the picture wall and tell her he misses her..

They are on their "last beer"..now they are saying everytime Amber talks Zach has to say "the bottle doesn't lie you are going home on Thursday"

quarters continues....

1;16 BBT

Dick Eric talking in the bathroom....just small talk Dick whispers something and says he;ll ask because he knows he'll be called next to DR.

laughing about "the bottle doesn't lie"

Dick laughing about Amber "keep the good people in" Eric tells Dick what Zach promised him...laughing

head back to sit at the table Zach saying "the bottle doesn't lie" ..whistling and we get foth......

asking where things are from...Coors, Dorritos and Ralph's Ketchup...........

Amber in DR still [no doubt balling her eyes out]

1:29 BBT

Amber comes out and Zach says the "bottle never lies you're going home on Thursday" and keeps saying it and Dani "i 100% agree" "and that's that"..Zach keeps doing it everytime she talks........[this is funny]

Amber did get a "fuck you" "who told him to say that"

Jameka "Zach you must run up to Nick on your tippy toes and rub your body and say it's your loss"

1:36 BBT

Eric called to DR to get his AP instructions while the rest of the HG are having a good time.."this is the mostr fun we've had in the house in awhile" Dick says to Zach who says he's only playing for a little while longer...

They're still all sitting around the talbe (I don't see Eric, so he must still be in the DR). They're drinking, burping. It' looks like Jameka has been eating something.

(It's pretty sad when the houseguests are leaving the strategy until it is too late for even us night owls to stay up! --Cat)

1:57 BBT

Amber gets a reprieve from "the bottle never lies" as Dick had to go to the bathroom..and Jameka does some dishes...

Eric still in DR and Zach is getting cranky as it is way past his bedtime....

2:01 BBT

Eric has come from the DR just to go to the bathroom....

Dick saying "julie hates my guts" Amber "how do you know" and Dick says from the questions he is asked....

Everone is "waiting for Jameka" Dick "come on we're waiting for you again" "you're holding up the whole game"

they do their little sayings and I admit it's funny.... Dani to Eric- "it was you I had the hots for and not Nick" to Eric-"did you have a good DR"Jameka -"carol's tits are bigger than mine" Zach_"the bottle necver lies you're going home on Thursday" Dani-"how sad" Zach to Nick's pic-"it's your loss not mine" Dick to Jen's pic-"oh Jen I miss you so much" Jess-"Carol I miss your touch"Amber-"oh Eric your cock is so big remember when I poked it" Amber- "i did everything I could do to turn Dustin straight"

Game continues and [with that i'm out til tomorrow night..night all]

They finished their round-table session around 3 a.m.

Dani went to bed, as did Zach. Amber and Jameka just finished a whisper in which Amber was campaigning for Jameka to talk to Jessica tabout Eric's using the veto and support Amber's staying. It was something about her pushing that Jess doesn't want to be sitting next to Dani in the end.

Jameka goes to LR to read her Bible. Amber gets up again and goes back to LR to continue her pleas. She's tells Jam that she's convinced that Eric is playing her. She warns that if she goes to that jury house, she will get Dustin and Jen to vote whatever way she does. She wants Jameka to take it to the point where it almost seems that she is turning on Dani, for for Jessic'a sake.

Amber says that Jessica loves Jameka - "You don't see it? Oh yeah, she's obsessed with you."

Eric, Jess, and Dick are in the hot tub. Dick says these remaining dorks must not have a clue of what is going on since they continue to campaign for themselves.

Amber gets up for a second time to review with Jameka more of what Eric said to her. She says he said that no one, with the exception of Jameka, wants to go up with Amber at the end because she would win. It seems that her point is that Eric thinks more highly of her than Jess and Jess should know that.

Outside, Eric and Jess leave Dick in the HT and go inside. Jess heads upstairs, trading shout-outs with Jameka from the balcony. She gets ito bed, with the lights still on. This girl is tired.

Eric and Dick in BR. Jameka sits up, looks at balcony as if debating. She asks Eric if he minds if she goes up there and she goes. She tells Jam, as told to, that she's telling this without Amber's permission, but that Amber thinks ... Eric is playing Jess - that he said F'ing whore about her in the game. Then a general push that lasts 30 seconds to see if Eric will use the veto. Eric joins them and that's the end of that.

Downstairs, Dick is fixing his bed while he gives a shout-out to all his friends in Ireland. He hopes they're watching the show and enjoying his antics as much as they do in real life. Hellos to Ernesto and Orlando, Kaitlin and Lisa.

He turns off the lights and rolls into bed.

Upstairs conversation has turned to light chit-chat.

hhhmmmmm....

Some posts disappeared!

ETA: Silly me. They didn't disappear - I was posting in the Monday August 27 thread instead of this one. Caffeine, need caffeine.

[i moved them for you... lol - Jem]

Summary:

Dani went to bed, as did Zach. While the other three remain in the hot tub, Amber gets ready for bed and Jameka goes into LR to read her Bible. She gets out of bed twice to go and pester Jameka with her strategy. She is convinced that Eric is playing Jess, so she wants Jameka to speak to Jessica as if she

Archived