Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is trying to hard at this point I think, but I agree with the second poster saying she and jen are here to save the show so I think we will see them for a little while longer, hopefully at least to sequester which is soon I believe. Anyone know when sequester might be by chance?

I find Kail annoying, but she's actually lied, cheated, backstabbed, conspired AND got caught doing it...yet, she's managed to stay in the house, in spite of not really having an alliance and getting nominated and treated like sh*t pretty much every week. not to mention the fact that she's still playing...she's earned her keep...What have Nick done, so far? oh yes, sell out his alliance, hide under the blankets with Dan, and flex...(insert loud raspberry here)

I dunno, I just going to throw this out there but what if AP decides to vote out Nick. I know I know it probobly wont happen but its not like Kail is 100 percent going to be picked by AP.

Zach and Nick didnt sell out that alliance anymore than Kail did. Kail and Mike wanted Dick out and decided if Nick and Zach dont follow their orders they are selling out the alliance. Who made Kail and Mike the decision makers for the alliance? Seems to me Nick and Zach should have had their own say in that alliance.

I feel the same, but i used the word "America" as in Americas pick for AP , not in the sense of all BB viewers

But Ginger, I'm an American AND a BB viewer...my point is, it's not "ALL" of BB America's pick, some us are not co-signing in this mess...that's all :daisy:

I know that Soyyo...I'm not part of the mess, either. I should have said America's vote for America's player then we wouldn't have had the confusion when I chose to just use the word America. Are you from the states, if not the word America describing the vote takes on a whole another meaning. :)

She is a shady lady. She reminds me so much of Maggie with her mind control games.

Yes, exactly! She plays it sweet and nice, but underneath...she's sketchier than Nick's mustache.

Archived