Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[Kail is this season's Erika.

She will be used as a pawn over and over again and sneak her way to the very end. Just wait and see.quote]

It is so funny you would say that! I just heard Jameka, Amber, Dustin and Eric talking about doing that very thing - using her as a pawn for the next 4 or 5 weeks just to help get rid of people! Course now they are talking about getting rid of Dani even before Jen and Kail as they just don't like her negative attitude.

Guess they didn't pay that much attention to their bible reading last night!

I can't for the life of me figure out why Kail keeps fighting so hard to stay. She makes it like a life or death thing to stay in the house. If she is so scared and victimized by Dick's presence then she might be happier going back to her family and life. She doesn't need the money or the aggravation.

She keeps saying over and over I hope my kids didn't this or that happen. The are watching the feeds. She said her husband was reluctant about her going. I don't understand why she wants to be there. It is not like she has ever had any fun in the house. ever.......

What do you think Kail;s biggest mistake in the BB house is/was so far? My opinion is that she had a team with Mike, Nick and Zach and she let Nick stray off. I dunno but thats just my thoughts as of now.

I've said all I can say about Kail. I didn't like her from day one, I still do not like her, and will never like her. I hope she walks out of that door on Thursday, and if that doesn't happen, then very soon.

Kail needs to go home soon -- otherwise I'm going to have to be medicated :excl:

somehow she is getting by each week

I think this may be Kail's best week so far. Not once have I heard her butchering the English language like she so frequently does. "Me and Jen is the only nice players in the game". No Kail, it's me and Jen ARE! ARE! ARE! Use the proper verb tense or I may have to jump through the tv and smack you in the head!!!! Funny how when I yell at the people on tv, they never respond. It's almost like they can't hear me or something!

Kail is campaigning with Amber. She is talking the I trust you and I have put all my trust in you bla bla bla.

She is a shady lady. She reminds me so much of Maggie with her mind control games.

Archived