Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

I know I have said this before but.....

I just got home and Jen and Kail are taking and the main topic for Kail is Dick. She wants to know where he gets all his money to travel. She wants to know how he could afford to put Daniele through a private Christian school. She is so so obsessed with Dick. She is going to be after "Evil" every second of the game.

If she is in sequester she will do everything she can to make sure that Dick or Daniele do not get votes. She will have a huge huge influence on the jury. HUGE. She never stops playing the game and trying to control things. She will want to control the vote at the end.

Get her out now you BB tards.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed tonight that Kail tends to split up her words when she speaks.

resent - ment

back - fire

I'm talking about a distinct pause between syllables.

Just about drives me cra- zy.

Anyone else notice that?

how did any of you take her diary room comments about dustin's hoh family pictures?

at first i just thought she meant 'wow that is great that he has a family that is supportive of him no matter what'

but some other viewers took it as offensive, that she meant 'omg i cant believe his family is really ok with that'

i dislike her, but i didnt see what she said to be meant as negative

I didn't hear/understand it as a negative comment, but then again I don't think her original comment was offensive either.

I noticed tonight that Kail tends to split up her words when she speaks. resent - mentback - fireI'm talking about a distinct pause between syllables.Just about drives me cra- zy.Anyone else notice that?
Assertive people always place emphasis on words..they get your attention that way. See, you are paying close attention to what she says.

You're right. Ginger - she gets my attention.

Just like a wart on the end of my nose gets my attention. I want it gone. I want her gone.

End of story.

Case closed.

Next, please.

how did any of you take her diary room comments about dustin's hoh family pictures?

at first i just thought she meant 'wow that is great that he has a family that is supportive of him no matter what'

but some other viewers took it as offensive, that she meant 'omg i cant believe his family is really ok with that'

No. I didn't think anything of it. I think that she was just commenting. Not a big deal at all.

OLDGUY - I like you. Are you really old??? :smitten:

[Wouldnt be surprised if she was related to him. The smalltown folks dont like to venture outside of their family wreath. ]

What? And spoil everyone in town looking EXACTLY like one another? All of her employees are mini-Kails.

Earlier she was talking to Amber and she reached over and took off Amber's microphone and took hers off and put it on the floor. She was told 3 times to put on her microphone ~ Stop it Kail ~ quick blocking your microphone Kail.

I think she is worried that she might be going home.

Why would that be such a bad thing for her? She has a good life, family and money. She would not have to be aroun "Evil" that she hates so much.

OK I guess she is crying because Dick is so Evil.....

OMG woman just go home.

I'm really tired of her because it's always a "poor me" role no matter what the case...and I know this is old news but she MADE Mike bug the crud out of Dick knowing that it would get him nominated...why didn't she go out there and do that stuff if it wasn't for that reason? People have to be brighter than this or atleast not so blind as to miss her obvious blatant moves against them all

BUMA - Thank you. I like you too!

Am I really old? Not really. Let's see . . .

_________

= ?

I just can't finish the math. It's too depressing.

You do it for me BUMA. I don't wanna look.

If that is the way it ends then she deserves to win.

While Dick is too busy shouting at the females and trying to connect with his daughter and the others lost sight of the advantage that pairing up has..then yes, she should win.

It's a replay where every week the same person goes up on the block and all you hear is he/she has to go but they're always there the next week.

Remember, "he who hits and runs away, lives to hit another day"!!!!

Archived