Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I agree that Kail has no one to lead.

I am referring to her demeanor. The way she acts sweet when she is shady.

She is nowhere near Maggie. Maggie had the power of leading the blind. Kail has no one to lead.

I Agree! Maggie's "friends" followed and protected her cuz they loooooooved her. Maggie got nominated just twice (spaced out, I think), the rest of the game she spent brainwashing her "soldiers" and sending them on suicide missions, while she sat back and watched the show. Maggie had the troops and the upperhand...Kail does not.

why are folks compaing kail to maggie?

no way are they similiar

maggie was imho the best bb player ever

I am referring to her demeanor. The way she acts sweet when she is shady.

Maggie acted cool as a cucumber even when things "stressed" her. She was hard to read cuz she said nothing to the opposition. Kail is a sack of nerves and jitters and throws everyone "under the bus" whenever she feels cornered...Maggie and Kail are nothing alike.

I think the game has not been the same at all for Maggie and Kail.

I do see that Kail is working the psychological game that Maggie did. Difference is Kail got off to a bad start and got called out thanks to Dick and she never could get her alliance off the ground.

I just think there are subtle similarities here and there is all.

So true though about Kail being a bag of nerves. Being such a fan of the show, she should have taken a clue from Maggie and kept her nerves in check. She wouldn't be where she is now as far as her standing in the house.

maggie won bb6 enough said

Who didn't that cult scare? It was hard to watch. :eek:

Also...when I hear or say Kail's name I think of leafy greens.

Also...when I hear or say Kail's name I think of leafy greens.

Me too!. Kale is cabbage and she is about as interesting and tasteful as a cabbage. Maybe she named her daughter Sweetpea. Or Rapunzel, which I think is a radish or rutabaga.

You know, I like Kail. Yes, she is a bit arrogant, but she is also very smart and that is what makes her so interesting. I guess since she is an old fart like me, I have to root for her. She way overplayed her hand in the beginning but now realizes it and is laying low and not causing any waves. I think you will start to see her make her move this week and form another alliance. Watch and see.

I started out liking Kail and the Mrs Robinson alliance. It's not her fault that Zach and Nick screwed them over and left Kail and Mike holding the bag. I do, however, get really uncomfortable watching Kail as she seeks constant reassurance and offers herself up as the house doormat. I really hate watching that weakness....that being said why would you hate Kail? What has she done that has been malicious or rude? She is just trying to play the game like everyone else. Yeah, her communication skills aren't the strongest, but why does Dick, who is the most deplorable human being I've seen in a long time, have so many fans? He's just a disgusting, rude, bully and I would be thrilled to see him off the show next week, maybe followed by Amber, who seems to think God favors her and she is better than the others. UGH this just isn't season 6, is it? Such a disappointing cast.....except Jen. I love her! Yes, she is narcissistic and selfish, but also hilarious and strong when it comes to standing up to Dick's BS.

Okay, sorry about the run on paragraph...got a bit carried away. :blush:

How did Zach and Nick screw Kail and Mike over? Because they didnt want to vote the same way? Why did Kail and Mike get the right to choose which way they vote. Why didnt Kail and Mike vote the way Nick and Zach wanted to vote? Who made Kail the queen decision maker of votes for the alliance?

I don't think Kail is weak. She picked a bad alliance to start with. I think she is very good at playing a timid insignifigent victim. She is really very strong and smart. I have heard her talk to most every houseguest and it is incredible the information she collects and how she is using it to work the other HG. I think every action and every word that comes out of her mouth is calculated and smart game play.

I guess for me is I like it real. I like call outs. I like the drama. I like people that say it the way it is. I do like that there are sneaky houseguests so I have people not to like.

That is what BB is all about. You like some and hate some. You root for some and not others.

I like Dick, Jen and Daniele for being real. I don't like that group that stays up all night and whispers about all the other HG and how much they hate them at the same time they are nice to their face.

As Janey used to say

KEEP IT REAL

Archived