Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick and Danni are finally waking up to the idea they should just get Kail out anyway and take back control of the house. Nick, Dani, and Dick only have to get Eic and Jess votes and thats a done deal. They dont need Amber, Dusting Jen or Jameka.

Dick and Danni are finally waking up to the idea they should just get Kail out anyway and take back control of the house.

Take back control of the house? When have Dick and Daniele lost control of the house? So far they've pretty much decided who gets nominated and especially who gets the boot, every time, regardless of what other HOH's have asked for...I must have missed when Dick and Dan lost control of the house cuz I haven't seen that happen yet.

Dick and Dani had no control in week 1

Dick was on the block with Dani for week 2

Last week Dick had control but still couldnt get Kail evicted even though thats who he really wanted to leave.

This week they both wanted Kail or Jen gone and instead Dustin, Kail and Jam have made it Zach who is going unless Dick and Dani wake up and see that Dustin and Jam are actually working with Jen and Kail more than with Dick and Dani

I heard them talking about just goin ahead and gettin Kail out, and I think they have the votes, especiall after the Dustin prize thing, we will see

Dick and Dani can get it done if they are smart and agree not to say anything to anyone before Wed. Then on Wed when Kail, Dustin and Jam dont suspect anything get Eric, Jess and Nick on board. They could even let Amber know 20 minutes before the vote if she wants in

Dick and Dani had no control in week 1

On week 1 Dick asked Kail to not put Dan up as a nom to give him time to work things out with his daugter...Kail obliged. Dick also steered everyone to vote Carol out instead of Amber because Amber was kissing his butt. they did what dick wanted and voted carol out.

Dick was on the block with Dani for week 2

Dick and Dan may have been on the block week 2, but after Dan won POV and took herself off Dick steered the whole house to go against what Jen wanted (which was for Dick to go) and take out Joe instead. Dick was so sure that everyone would vote to keep him, that he told Kail he didn't care how she voted because he had all the votes and didn't need hers. STILL he was furious when she casted the "ONE" vote against him.

Last week Dick had control but still couldnt get Kail evicted even though thats who he really wanted to leave.

Last week Dick changed his mind about who should go because Mike stood up to him during POV and Dick got pissed at him. Dick changed the vote from Kail to Mike. Dick was in control, the others voted Mike out, following Dick's order.

This week they both wanted Kail or Jen gone and instead Dustin, and Jam have made it Zach who is going unless Dick and Dani wake up and see that Dustin and Jam are actually working with Jen and Kail more than with Dick and Dani

Dustin stated to all of them that he was putting Kail and Jen up with the intention of backdooring Zach the night before POV. Jam also stated that night that if she played for either Jen or Kail, she would use use the veto on the one she played for. everybody was fine with that until today, when Jam won POV and Dani panicked that her boy Nick would go up instead, so she started pushing for the noms to stay and Jen to go which apparently has made the others realize, finally, that they better cut the Nick/Dan thing up before it bites them.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me but...Again, I haven't seen Dan/Dick losing control until tonight and it makes me happy to see the others figuring out that it's not smart to let Daddy and daughter run the show, not to mention that allaince of SEVEN is too darn big.

I'm sure not a lot of people agree with me on this and that's okay. but I fail to see why is it that whatever Dick and Dan do to stay in the game is justifiable, but Jen, Kail, Dustin, Jam, Zach or anyone else who does anything to try to "survive" and play the game in the house is seen as an a'hole for making things hard for Dick/Dan (who do and say some pretty hateful things themselves)to get ahead.

It's like some viewers are acting like the HGs in the house, deffending the ones with the upperhand and hating on the poor suckers who are desperately trying to play a game while everyone treats them like sh*t (mainly for trying to play the game) and keep putting up the same people week after week because they don't belong to their Alliance of EVERYONE BUT THREE!

I always root for the underdog. Dick and Daniel are running this game, so far. They don't need extra cheering from me.

...and that's just my opinion. Feel free to skip this post

If he's smart, he'll go along with the plan. It's too early to split the LNC. If you do it now, Kail and Jen will be around for a long time. The problem is Dustin and Eric are also talking about turning on Dick.

i dont think getting nick booted is a lost for dick or hg wising up . he wanted nick out dani didnt so dick hasnt lost an inch of power jmho EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I hope they show Dick going off on Jen about throwing the veto comp. Eric was just describing it. "F you, you F'ing F! You threw the F'ing comp". From what I heard earlier the answer was Julie Chen, and she came up with some lame answer and claimed she couldn't remember "Chen".

I think her answer was "Julie Chicken". :animated_rotfl:

Yeah, she threw the comp. I want to see Tuesday's show to see exactly how everything occured. Maybe she knew Jameka had it in the bag and was smart enough to know Jameka wouldn't go back on her word to use the POV.

I don't care how bad or annoying Kail and Jen are, it is just plain wrong that they allow Dick to swear and yell at them the way he does. It is abuse not just some little in-game intimidation. He is a bully and seems to only take that abusive atitude to the women.

I really wanted to like Dick since he was the older person on the show but I can't get behind a man that verbally abuses women. It creeps me out to see him yelling and swearing right up in their space.

I wish everyone would get over Eric being called "the Jew". They are totally kidding around as most groups of friends would & Eric calls himself "the Jew" in jest also. As a matter of fact most of "the Jew" humor comes from Eric himself. It's all in fun & all the PC craziness in the world is getting out of hand IMHO.

I dont like Dick yelling at women or anyone but how can you start outlawing stuff like that in this game. Is Jen lying any better than dick yelling? Is Dustins bigoted language any better?

People are there to win money, it's a game, a competition, and lying is part of the game. Getting screamed at and being verbally abused by male or female is not part of the game to get to finals and win money.

Okay, Kail was disliked for making the gay comment but those who like Dustin will just keep on liking him even though he makes the biggot comments. My point is we will like who we like just because - not because the way they act or what they say.

I so agree Dumb Blonde!

I resent being called a dumb blonde by you Marty :shocking: Did you assume just because I am a blonde woman that I would be dumb? That's some mighty fine stereotyping for you. Oh wait... that's my name... never mind, carry on :smilielol:

:animated_rotfl:

Archived