Hoh Comp Week 4, What Do You Think?

uvp

And I respectfully disagree. I dont see how they could fix this comp. If they wanted Eric to win wouldnt they have changed that question so he wasnt out?

where did i say they wanted eric to win. i said he knew the answers before hand because bb wanted him to eliminated certain hg which he did :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like this comp...really promoted division in the house. Now everyone knows where they stand and with who by who was eliminated by others.

Dani was ticked that she was eliminated by eric...she was also ticked that Dustin won because of the Kail situation. That made me kinda happy ;)

I'm glad Dustin won though...hopefully he'll be smart and fair....we shall see... :blink:

its always fixed or bs when ups doesnt like it.

just like how one can turned black right :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I tried to post earlier and I guess it didn't take.

The reaso Eric rang in so early is that he was trying to eliminate himself. He doesn't want HOH because he'd have to make "america's" nominations and he probably wouldn't agree with them and would probably look bad to his alliance for going against them

I totally believe Eric was on fire without any cheating and made sure the threats were eliminated and taken care of before he threw it. Eric could easily have won the HOH comp. But why should he win HOH right now? I don't think he has to, and he must have felt that all his threats were out (only Dustin and Jameka left) and he decided to bail really fast.

I was pretty impressed with not only how much info he knew but that he was so fast. Eric's been holding back in the comps so far is what I learned from his performance tonight.

Guest jordansmom
I didn't like this comp...really promoted division in the house. Now everyone knows where they stand and with who by who was eliminated by others.

It makes the whole comp looked swayed to one side.

We are pathetic, we're looking at every little thing to try and make everyone believe they are fixing it. They aren't fixing it, good lord why are we so apt to believe there is a conspiracy in everything!!! Is the show boring or something for you? Is it that hard to believe Eric wanted to answer wrong and get out asap.

same thing they said about nba games. nice try but i win again :food-smiley-005::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Hey Ginger I never said he shouldnt watch it I simply stated that PEOPLE do. He has a right to post whatever and watch whatever he wants but then so do I and then he singles me out and then wont answer why.

I tried to post earlier and I guess it didn't take.

The reaso Eric rang in so early is that he was trying to eliminate himself. He doesn't want HOH because he'd have to make "america's" nominations and he probably wouldn't agree with them and would probably look bad to his alliance for going against them

yeah righttttttttttttttttt :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Hey Ginger I never said he shouldnt watch it I simply stated that PEOPLE do. He has a right to post whatever and watch whatever he wants but then so do I and then he singles me out and then wont answer why.

never have i single anybody out. i quote everybody :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Hey isnt this the same machine that messed up on Howie :animated_rotfl: BTW the game did not malfunction this time I was watching....Eric got out on purpose like Jameka should have done and Dustin hit the button first....The rest of the cast...Kail, Jen, Zach, Ammmmber the whiner and Danielle did not try to answer any questions...

We are pathetic, we're looking at every little thing to try and make everyone believe they are fixing it.

We aren't complaining about anything... There are a few... I don't think they are fixing or rigging anything... It's a game and it's not always going to go the way you want it to... Just look at season 6, most people didn't want the nerd herd winning anything, but still they did... There would be so much backlash and so many people suing if it was rigged or fixed that it would be impossible for CBS to ever show another reality show that involves money they aren't going to take that chance...

Hey Stiles, no finger pointing at you.

'

I made a comment to no one in particular. The problem is that people get so damn defensive even when someone states they think the comp is fixed. Let him think what he wants...I just don't think it's fair to tell him to stop watching if he doesn't like it.

For that matter those who constantly complain about Amber's sniveling and how it makes them sick should also turn off the tv...get my point.

uvp expect the hate . nothing new when are you guys gonna learn. you dont see me in the millions of dick lovefest thread, kail and jen bashing threads. its all goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

respect :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

usa usa usa usa :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Let him think what he wants...

Hear Hear Ginger!!! I agree... Everyone has the right to state their opinion and if you don't like it, just put them on ignore... It works wonders... (that part is to those that think if someone complains they should stop watching the show, not anyone in perticular)...

Archived