Michael's Blog - HOAX

Relevart

Guest crazyksgd

new reply on his blog about the bedroom situation. editor's got to it, but the smiley at the end leads me to believe that he's sleeping near a hotty.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MJayDaPlaya

... Michael, because according to JAM SHOWBIZ the HOH will have a blog and a digital camera. And since we have found his blog only I think he is the first HOH, but that doesn't explain his posts from sequester.

doubtful, The blog would be about events in the house, I'm sure the blog will be on the CBS website and not on some merry go round' site.

That blog was fake

Guest MJayDaPlaya
doubtful, The blog would be about events in the house, I'm sure the blog will be on the CBS website and not on some merry go round' site.

That blog was fake

You could be correct, but possibly they have sites like that for every houseguest they just accidently put that one on the internet early.

You could be correct, but possibly they have sites like that for every houseguest they just accidently put that one on the internet early.

I doubt CBS would be that sloppy.......besides.....like the other person said......CBS will most likely put it on their website with all their other BB stuff not just some random site.

Also, isn't the first HOH comp usually live on the first TV night?

Guest ranster627

I have to go with the flow here and with squirrel ... I seem to remember that most opening shows end with the beginning of an HOH challenge or having just completed it ...

I have to go with the flow here and with squirrel ... I seem to remember that most opening shows end with the beginning of an HOH challenge or having just completed it ...

True, but, last year wasn't that one of the give-aways that they "moved in" before the first show. I seem to remember that the first HOH did have it for several days longer than normal for that reason, and that it took a few days for those of us with the live feeds to figure it out, but Hey I could be wrong, still, for some reason that is the way I remember it.

Guest Shockalot

TVGasm took the word right out of my own mouth following Micheals

"If your a girl and over 18, hi"

Idiot.

I did enjoy the affable wit in the blog but there is another part where he lists what he did that day which includes:

"slept with two different women"

Idiot.

Im not sure if he is trying to be funny or not. Idiot.

LOL!

DARNIT.. I cant believe I didnt think of making a fake blog.. what is wrong with me anyway..im not even close to finishing my own page on this show and its 24 hours away.

So far I actually believe this might be legitimate.. Michael actually is a Webdesigner and would be the perfect guy to write a 'Secret' Blog from inside the house.

People without Live-Feeds will definately be thrilled to get 'Insider Info' on the web.

If its not legit - it SHOULD BE and I would give BB major props for a right clever twist!

No matter what CBS will not host it via blogspot, or allow comment features .. they have announced it will be on their site ..

Therefore, this blog is a fake.

I am intrigued with the "hints". Could they be real? The "blog" mentions these hints and encourages us to "watch our feeds", CBS is planting "exclusives" with various websites, there are 13 place settings, rather than one for each guest. One web site suggests BB6 is following the BBUk, secret HG line. The more that comes to light, the more I lean to believe.

Guest supersec73

How could Michael be in the house already the show starts tonight?

Very confused all ready.

Guest scrappydo

CBS's Official Website to Offer 'Big Brother' Viewers a Wide Array of Bonus Features to Supplement and Enhance CBS's Three Weekly Broadcasts

For the First Time, A Head of Household Blog Will Provide Insight Into Life in the 'Big Brother' House

Also New, The Head of Household Will Be Rewarded With a Digital Camera With Pictures Posted on CBS.com

CBS and RealNetworks Bring 'Big Brother 6' to the Internet With 24/7 Live Video Channel For the Fifth Consecutive Year

'HOUSE CALLS: The Big Brother Talk Show' Returns For Its Second Season

Interactive 'Big Brother Fantasy League' Offers Fans A Chance to Compete for Prizes

If this is true then Michael must be the first HOH!

I don't think this blog has anything to do with the HOH. If you notice the dates go way before they even went into the house. I know dates can be changed but I am thinking this isn't the real thing.

It is getting a lot of us even more interested though. Even if its fake - its something to read until BB starts tonight.

Understand that what CBS calls a blog is not what we would think. Some marketing person reads about blogs and hijaaks the idea without actually understanding what a blog is. Most likely the HoH will be allowed to dictate an answer to a question which a PA will enter into the "blog" page, and then visitors will be able to post responses the HoH will not be able to see.

Fuskie

Who expects brisk ad sales to appear to the right or above the blog page...