Thursday's Live Show 7/19

i dont think he'll get angry this week.....well, i suppose he could if people are campaigning for themselves :animated_shocking: .....or lying, or wearing a too small bathing suit....but i'd think he'll get more angry on down the line when the voting pool is smaller and all those people that 'love' him end up voting him out because they realize he's going to be hard to beat in a final 2

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can you say that he is going to get violent??? like actually get physical with someone? we havent seen him get anything close to physical (unlike cappy in season 6)

:::::::::shrug:::::::::: i just dont think its right to make such statements about someone we dont even know. thats pretty harsh.

ohh i almost forgot.. Yah dick!! rah rah rah!

I agree, Dick has no reason to get angry and go off on anyone this week. He's calling the shots and his choices won't get him in any of the HGs hit lists. He should be happy as a clam all week long.

If Dick puts Kail straight up on the block, she'll be gone if she doesn't win POV. If he waits to put her up until after the POV comp, then Kail will be gone. The only way Kail isn't gone is if someone not on the block gets POV and doesn't use it, and he was waiting to put Kail up until he could backdoor her. If that happens, then Jen will go.

This week will be extremely boring, except for Kail possibly going around annoying people trying to get them to vote out her competition, or not use POV if she isn't on the block, etc. I honestly can't imagine a more boring week.

The Mrs. R alliance was broken down anyway, so it's not going to be a big shock. It's just be a matter of whether you prefer Kail or Jen, and they are equally irritating, in my opinion.

They will never understand it Ginger. People who play BB are idiots. They will continue to let Danielle and Dick stay in the house and their relationship will get stronger and stronger until they become the strongest alliance in the house.

No one I have ever pulled for has ever won BB because I keep picking the idiots.

What I should do is pick floaters.

As long as Jen doesn't go home this week I'll be happy. She's the most entertaining person on the show for me.

The only way this show will remain interesting is if Kail, Jen, Zack, Mike or Eric wins HoH next week (Eric because he's AC). Any other person and they'll just put up whoever is left of those three, and so on, until they're all gone. Gee, that's exciting knowing exactly who's going up every week!

how can you say that he is going to get violent??? like actually get physical with someone? we havent seen him get anything close to physical (unlike cappy in season 6)

:::::::::shrug:::::::::: i just dont think its right to make such statements about someone we dont even know. thats pretty harsh.

ohh i almost forgot.. Yah dick!! rah rah rah!

...but it's ok to call people whores, question their intelligence and other things as long as you don't like them even though you don't know them?

I'm not going to argue with you tonight Fizzle.

Dick said he wanted to crush Jen's throat during the veto. It is fact that Dick has admitted he has major anger issues. He has shown that in the house.

Anger issues can lead to violence, especially when pushed to the limit.

Thus, it is perfectly all right to see something like that happening, especially when Dick is surrounded by a few people he seriously hates.

Do you not see him shaking and his voice wavering when he gets angry and starts talking in that low voice? That's not normal.

I agree, Gingersnaps. The reason they didn't want Dick out was twofold. First, Dustin wanted Joe out for personal reasons, and Amber backed that. Second, Dick and Dani and Nick (the real alliance of three) have managed to convince every single person in the house (other than Kail, Mike and Jen) that they are the other half of the alliance with Nick/Dick/Dani. They will eventually have to cannibalize that, and that is when it will be interesting to watch again.

...This week will be extremely boring, except for Kail possibly going around annoying people trying to get them to vote out her competition, or not use POV ...

:omg: ...I'm really not looking forward to Kail's "desperate campaign for votes part II" :cry:

I want to say congrats to Cajun for calling who would win & the exact votes.

I also want to say congrats to ThatGuy for making an early claim/wish that Dick would win HoH tonight.

All right here on the 1st page of this thread!

It's a competition...there is going to be lying, cheating, backstabbing, name calling and that is what makes it all entertaining. When someone offers me half the prize money, I'll start taking this game personal...until then, I just hope they entertain me until September. I think if all the "hated" guests get evicted the game will be boring as hell.

Quick question: Will Dick try to back door someone, even with the chance that he may not get a chance to get him/her? Does he dislike three people enough to not really care which one goes?

Seeming as how the most of the house dislikes Jen AND Zach, but Dick wants Kail out.

Xal... I remember you taking issue with people making judgements based on the things Jen has said and done. But, in your post, you are passing judgement on what you feel Dick *may or may not* do. Don't you feel that is just a tad bit more questionable? You're creating a persona for him that he may not possess. You're posting that he is about to physically hurt someone, you just know it, mark your words, etc. You're giving him a label he may never earn! I find that to be much more irresponsible and reprehensible than simply having an opinion on things that have actually taken place.

dumbest moves in bb history1. marcellus2. howie getting james out3. kaysar letting go of button4. jen pov veto replacement :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

True Catnip...when are the other houseguests going to realize what an advantage Dick and Danielle have. If they were smart they would have voted Dick out and break up the alliance.
so true :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived