Thursday's Live Show 7/19

I'm just shocked Mike grew a spine and disobeyed Mrs. Robinson...

Mike and Kail had talked about it this morning. Mike would vote for Joe and Kail asked Mike isf she still should vote against Evil because she had to keep her word that she would do that. Mike said "yes"

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ dick sitting next to kail :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: wow mike in a tough spot :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

YES! OMG this night just get's better and better!!!! Bye Bye KAIL!!!!!!!

son of a bitch :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the terror in bb house begins. season 8 is officially divided now :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the hoh competition is called 'getting schooled'

T/F questions in categories of history/geography/math as they pertain to their time in the BB house

1. history: t/f after finding out she was evicted from the bb house, carol said 'fabulous' T, dustin out

2. math: butter me up competition, red and blue teams butter added together was 117 lbs F, jessica/zack/jameka/eric out

3. animal topiaries are based on garden of eden sculptures by michlaengo: F kail out

4.when jen won second hoh she said please dont steal this from me F, amber and nick out

5. all bites of pie in name that pie there were more than 45 bites T (daniele mike and dick all guessed F)

6. jen said thank you santa in christmas compet: all guessed false

7. from the moment she opened her present, how long has jen owned her unitard? dick 120, mike 108, daniele? anyway dick wins hoh

im glad dick won, but boy after a few seasons of this, the trend sure is getting kinda predictable

She's (Kail) as white as a sheet, and is sweating bullets....I love it!

As I predicted in the Dick thread, before this season is over, but more than likely during his HoH, Dick is going to assault someone.

The man is a powderkeg waiting to go off. He's going to be going off on people like Kail during this HoH, someone is going to say something the wrong way to him, and there's going to be violence.

Mark my words.

When you watch this man get angry (and he freely admits he had a hard time getting into BB due to his anger issues) he looks like he's ready to punch someone. His voice is actually pretty scary.

So watch this week.

Yeah, she was shaking her head "no," too.

I'm sad Dick won, but not for the reason you probably think. I'm sad he won this week, instead of a later week. This week, the decision is too easy for him, as he has three easy people to put up that the rest of the house doesn't care about. With Mike, Jen and Kail all up for grabs, he isn't going to have to make people mad at him. I would rather that he have to make a more difficult decision. I hope that he gets HOH again later and has to cannibalize some of the many people he told were his "number two" person in the house.

How's this week going to be interesting? Dick's going to put up Kail, Mike or Jen. One comes off for POV, the other goes up. This week will be so boring. The only thing interesting that will come out of this is how angry Mike will get at Zach and Nick.

Archived