Is BB8 a Good or Lame Season - Why?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching BB8UK over on youtube, and like it so much better.

The house set-up/rules are different, but the biggest difference is that there are interesting people. Some you dislike/hate some you love, some you tolerate - but they are all very individual, and not carbon copies of each other.

This US BB season, I can't say I really hate or really like anyone (though both Jen and Dick are easy targets for disliking) . . I'm sure I'll keep checking in here for updates, but I am sure not "hooked" the way I've been other seasons. . . xxx minh

this season is boring cause half the the hg are floaters till the very end :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i started watching bb8uk before bb8us started, and i havent watched it since. i was interested until the US version started which really takes up all my time and is a lot better.

i mean only one bb season hg actually had sex. i mean being locked up for three months should at least make them horny and ready for some action lol . i mean the most we get is teasing. they give them birth control for what since they arent having sex :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

is that a flame/bait marty so i can report it to ther mods :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i mean all the hookup in each of bb season and sex talk you would think some action would actually happen. hell beer should have made some action happen :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

sex as in penetration. thats what i consider sex not handjobs, footjob etc.............. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Okayyyyyy....Then you're right--I can only think of the one event that was definite.

Maybe people just don't want to do it on camera and have that circled around the Internet. For free.

i mean i know howie had sex in sequester :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I don't think anyone should complain about lame seasons, because at the end of the day, atleast Big Brother is still on television.

Just look at all of the poor people who got into shows like Pirate Master, only to have in snatched out from under them. I was one of those poor saps. Now I have to watch the rest of the episodes on the CBS website every tuesday.

i do believe James and Sarah had sex...

lol, and didnt David and some chick have sex on the season with the ex's? Actually I know they did cuz I saw it lol, but I cant remember the chicks name

Is it normal that we have 4 shots of the same people, same conversations? I thought I would have a "choice" of what HG I could watch. This is my first year to order the Live Feed for the whole season. It's a bit aggravating to watch certain HG and not be able to watch others.

Hey Mr./Ms. Camera Person - give us variety!

I agree...very frustrating.

been brought up before.... click here

Archived